|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What experience does the stranger relate to him?
(a) When he had his bar mitzvah.
(b) When he first learned to dance.
(c) When he jumped into the water.
(d) When he found himself staring at the sea.
2. What is Kathleen determined to see?
(a) The city skyline.
(b) The Brothers Karamazov.
(c) Her family.
(d) The protagonist eat a meal.
3. What does the protagonist do when Kathleen attempts to start a conversation?
(a) He stops her.
(b) He cuts her off.
(c) He listens to her.
(d) He joins in the conversation.
4. What happens when she is also crying out for water?
(a) He gives her water.
(b) She will vomit if she has water.
(c) Nobody is there to quench her thirst.
(d) She must go searching for water.
5. What does the grandmother say when the young boy asks when God dies?
(a) God does not die.
(b) God will send his Son to die for us.
(c) God has already died.
(d) God dies in all of us.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he feel this way when he eats the hamburger?
2. Why does he believe his grandmother is waiting outside?
3. Who is Shimon on his way to meet?
4. What does he want to do?
5. What should one not look at too long?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)