|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when his pleas for mercy go unheard?
(a) The young boy finds the same man hanging from the rafters of the barracks.
(b) He is shot by the Nazis.
(c) The boy tells him to run for his life.
(d) The man is escorted out of the prison camp.
2. What is this person waiting to do?
(a) Leave the protagonist.
(b) Talk to the doctor.
(c) See the protagonist.
(d) Give the protagonist more medication.
3. What happens as Kathleen and her boyfriend attempt to eat a hamburger?
(a) She finds herself disgusted by the smell of the meat.
(b) She does not let him have any of it.
(c) He eats the entire thing.
(d) He finds himself disgusted by the smell of the meat.
4. How does the man in the concentration camp try to justify his actions?
(a) He likes meat.
(b) Says that the person he ate was already dead.
(c) There was nothing else to eat.
(d) He will share.
5. To whom does he run?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What horrifies the boy?
2. Why does he feel this way when he eats the hamburger?
3. What happens after he asks the doctor to show her in?
4. What is before them?
5. What does he begin to tell the stranger?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)