|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he feel this way when he eats the hamburger?
(a) It reminds him of his childhood.
(b) It is so delicious.
(c) He is so hungry.
(d) It reminds him of a much earlier time.
2. Why does he believe his grandmother is waiting outside?
(a) He thinks he hears her voice.
(b) He is trapped between the past and the present.
(c) The doctor tells him his grandmother is outside.
(d) He can see her in the doorway.
3. The title of the novel refers to what type of accident?
4. To whom does he run?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) His best friend.
5. Despite the efforts of his girlfriend and others, what does the main character find himself doing?
(a) Wanting new friends.
(b) Becoming bored.
(c) Withdrawing from life.
(d) Moving from city to city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to this person at the box office?
2. What does the grandmother say when the young boy asks when God dies?
3. Why does Halina do this?
4. When does the protagonist realize it is not his grandmother waiting for him?
5. After he awakens, to what does he find himself attached?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)