|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening in his memory of the concentration camp?
(a) A man gives him his dinner.
(b) The Nazis are eating a delicious steak dinner.
(c) The Nazis are taunting him with food.
(d) A man is eating a large chunk of raw meat.
2. What is odd about the protagonist's comment about already knowing Kathleen?
(a) They have not seen each other in over twenty years.
(b) Kathleen does not seem to recognize him.
(c) He has only met her once before.
(d) He and Kathleen have never met.
3. What horrifies the boy?
(a) The thought of God being immortal.
(b) The thought of God being buried alive.
(c) The thought that God has already died.
(d) The thought of God's Son dying for us.
4. Where does his mind wander?
(a) To a conversation with his grandmother when he is a young boy.
(b) To his friends.
(c) To Kathleen's former date.
(d) To the first time he met Kathleen.
5. By what is he troubled?
(a) This first date with Kathleen.
(b) Ditching his friends.
(c) The concept of death.
(d) Kathleen's ability to forget her first date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathleen try to convince him to do?
2. What does he want to do?
3. Why does he feel this way when he eats the hamburger?
4. What does the protagonist vow?
5. What happens while the protagonist is standing at an intersection?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)