|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after he asks the doctor to show her in?
(a) They speak for just a moment.
(b) He tells her of the memory of his grandmother.
(c) She does not enter.
(d) They talk for many hours.
2. What horrifies the boy?
(a) The thought of God's Son dying for us.
(b) The thought of God being immortal.
(c) The thought that God has already died.
(d) The thought of God being buried alive.
3. To whom does the protagonist tell this story?
(a) The doctor.
4. Where does his mind wander?
(a) To his friends.
(b) To the first time he met Kathleen.
(c) To a conversation with his grandmother when he is a young boy.
(d) To Kathleen's former date.
5. What will Kathleen not stop doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would this happen?
2. What does she do when she senses his sudden change of heart?
3. What is happening in his memory of the concentration camp?
4. Of what is he also afraid?
5. Into what does he see his grandmother crammed?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)