|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two of them do without talking?
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Sit on a bench.
(c) Stare at each other.
(d) Walk for some time.
2. What does he tell the nurse that he wants an injection to take away?
(a) His life.
(b) His thirst.
(c) His pain.
(d) His memories.
3. Despite what does the stranger stay with him?
(a) The protagonist's complaint that he can not dance.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) The protagonist's ill humor and his obvious desire to be alone.
(d) The darkness.
4. What happens when she is also crying out for water?
(a) Nobody is there to quench her thirst.
(b) She must go searching for water.
(c) He gives her water.
(d) She will vomit if she has water.
5. What has happened, just as Eliezer feared?
(a) Their relationship has ended.
(b) Kathleen no longer loves him.
(c) Their time together is not helping Kathleen.
(d) He has grown weaker around Kathleen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathleen know when he tells her he loves her?
2. Who holds the protagonist and sobs in his memory?
3. Why does the protagonist make an excuse to leave?
4. How are Kathleen and Eliezer?
5. With what does it begin?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)