|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man not look up to see?
(a) The Germans watching him.
(b) The young boy eating a hamburger.
(c) The young boy in front of him.
(d) The others in the barracks also wanting food.
2. What has this accident set off?
(a) A war.
(b) The police.
(c) An alarm.
(d) A series of memories.
3. What does he want to do?
(a) See a mystery.
(b) See the city skyline.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go to nicer restaurant.
4. What is this person waiting to do?
(a) Leave the protagonist.
(b) Talk to the doctor.
(c) Give the protagonist more medication.
(d) See the protagonist.
5. What is the result of Kathleen trying to change him?
(a) She is more confident.
(b) He has transformed her.
(c) She has become stronger.
(d) He has been transformed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she tell him she has found?
2. Despite the efforts of his girlfriend and others, what does the main character find himself doing?
3. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
4. What causes him to think about his grandmother in this way?
5. When he says nothing, what does his father do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)