|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit just before Kathleen arrives?
(b) Three of the protagonist's colleagues.
(d) His father.
2. Of what is he also afraid?
(a) He will fall in love with her.
(b) She will hurt him.
(c) He will not know what to do.
(d) He will get into trouble.
3. What frightens him most?
(a) She will not like him.
(b) He will not know what he is doing.
(c) She will call the police.
(d) He will be different afterward.
4. When does the protagonist realize it is not his grandmother waiting for him?
(a) When he remembers his grandmother is dead.
(b) When he hears Kathleen's voice.
(c) When the stranger walks in the room.
(d) When the doctor mentions Kathleen by name.
5. Who holds the protagonist and sobs in his memory?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His friend.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the patient finally do?
2. Why does the protagonist steal some money?
3. What is her response when he tells her he has no money?
4. What does the doctor tell the protagonist took place during the surgery?
5. What has Dr. Russel made a habit?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)