|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the protagonist want to make sure?
(a) The driver does not have to suffer for the accident.
(b) The cab company will not sue him.
(c) He will live.
(d) The driver is okay.
2. What does the patient finally do?
(a) Tells the doctor to leave.
(b) Tells the doctor a story.
(c) Hugs the doctor.
(d) Asks for Kathleen.
3. What frightens him most?
(a) He will not know what he is doing.
(b) He will be different afterward.
(c) She will not like him.
(d) She will call the police.
4. Of what is he also afraid?
(a) He will get into trouble.
(b) She will hurt him.
(c) He will fall in love with her.
(d) He will not know what to do.
5. What does the protagonist remember just as the doctor tells him that "she" is waiting outside?
(a) The look on his father's face.
(b) His friend's hug.
(c) Her hot tears running down his arms.
(d) His teacher's words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he believe his grandmother is waiting outside?
2. What does the protagonist want to say to the doctor?
3. What does she say when he asks her what is wrong?
4. Who comes to visit just before Kathleen arrives?
5. What does he do when the nurse hands him a mirror?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)