|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the accident?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
2. How does the doctor react to the story?
(a) He is calm and understanding.
(b) He is somewhat surprised.
(c) He is very angry.
(d) He is very frustrated and does not understand.
3. Why does he believe his grandmother is waiting outside?
(a) The doctor tells him his grandmother is outside.
(b) He can see her in the doorway.
(c) He is trapped between the past and the present.
(d) He thinks he hears her voice.
4. What happens when she is also crying out for water?
(a) He gives her water.
(b) She will vomit if she has water.
(c) Nobody is there to quench her thirst.
(d) She must go searching for water.
5. Where is he reading?
(a) A library.
(b) A cell.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) The livingroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing this insatiable thirst?
2. With what is the protagonist suddenly gripped?
3. What happens after he asks the doctor to show her in?
4. What does the protagonist remember just as the doctor tells him that "she" is waiting outside?
5. What does the protagonist want to say to the doctor?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)