|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sutpen's funeral?
2. Who is the primary narrator of Chapter 8?
3. Who conducts Sutpen's funeral service?
4. Chapter 7 says that Sutpen had only one friend. Who is that friend?
5. When Thomas Sutpen goes to the front door of the plantation house when he is a boy, what happens?
Essay Topic 1
Examine how Quentin changes over the course of the novel and explain how and why. Be sure to use specific examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Who is the protagonist of _Absalom, Absalom_? Who is the antagonist? Give reasons from the text to support your claims.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the relationship between Henry and Bon to the relationship between Quentin and Shreve.
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)