|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who conducts Sutpen's funeral service?
(a) The Methodist preacher.
(c) The Catholic priest.
(d) General Compson.
2. Who says a prayer at Charles Bon's funeral?
(b) Theophilus McCaslin.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
3. What is the setting of Chapter 8?
(a) Rosa Coldfield's office.
(b) Sutpen's Hundred, New Orleans, and Civil War battlefields.
(c) Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) Quentin and Shreve's dorm room.
4. Who is telling the Sutpen story in Chapter 7?
(a) Quentin and Rosa.
(b) Rosa and Shreve.
(c) Quentin and Jason.
(d) Quentin and Shreve.
5. Who makes Bon's coffin?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Wash Jones.
(c) Thomas Sutpen.
(d) Judith Sutpen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Thomas Sutpen tells Henry at their last meeting?
2. What is Charles Bon's religion?
3. What does Judith do with the money she receives from selling Sutpen's store?
4. What is the setting of Chapter 6?
5. Where is Sutpen's funeral?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)