|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Rosa at the time of Bon's death?
2. Who is telling the Sutpen story in Chapter 7?
(a) Quentin and Rosa.
(b) Quentin and Jason.
(c) Quentin and Shreve.
(d) Rosa and Shreve.
3. What does the letter in Chapter 6 announce?
(a) The death of Charles Bon.
(b) The love of Charles Bon for Judith Sutpen.
(c) The sale of Sutpen's hundred.
(d) The death of Rosa Coldfield.
4. What is the setting of Chapter 8?
(a) Sutpen's Hundred.
(b) Rosa Coldfield's office.
(c) Sutpen's Hundred, New Orleans, and Civil War battlefields.
(d) Quentin and Shreve's dorm room.
5. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
(a) A picture of herself that she had given Bon.
(b) Bon's jacket.
(c) A picture of Bon's wife and child.
(d) Bon's hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judith Sutpen die?
2. Where is Thomas Sutpen born?
3. Where is Sutpen's funeral?
4. Who cries at Bon's funeral?
5. Who do Quentin and Shreve believe managed Sutpen's first wife's money?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)