|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Henry did after his final meeting with his father?
(a) Killed himself.
(b) Killed Bon immediately.
(c) Told Charles Bon that Henry knew he was partially black and also his brother.
(d) Left the army and returned to Sutpen's Hundred to protect Judith.
2. Where is Thomas Sutpen the second time Bon visits Sutpen's estate?
(a) In Haiti.
(b) In Jefferson.
(c) In New Orleans.
(d) In Springfield.
3. Who cries at Bon's funeral?
(b) No one.
(c) Judith and Rosa.
4. What is Charles Bon's religion?
5. Where is Thomas Sutpen born?
(a) In the territory that is to become Mississippi.
(b) In the territory that is to become Louisiana.
(c) In the territory that is to become North Carolina.
(d) In the territory that is to become West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says a prayer at Charles Bon's funeral?
2. How old is Rosa at the time of Bon's death?
3. Who is the letter in Chapter 6 from?
4. Who is Sutpen's first wife?
5. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Thomas Sutpen tells Henry at their last meeting?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)