|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Quentin goes to Sutpen's Hundred with Rosa, who tries to stop them from going up the stairs?
(a) Wash Jones.
(b) Jim Bond.
(c) Henry Sutpen.
2. Who is the letter in Chapter 6 from?
(a) Charles Bon.
(b) Judith Sutpen.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Jason Compson.
3. How does Thomas Sutpen's last (youngest) child die?
(a) She dies of yellow fever.
(b) She drowns.
(c) Henry Sutpen kills her.
(d) Wash Jones kills her.
4. Where do Quentin and Shreve believe that Henry was wounded?
5. What is Charles Bon's religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Thomas Sutpen tells Henry at their last meeting?
2. What reason does Rosa give for staying at Sutpen's estate after Bon's death?
3. Who is present when Rosa got engaged?
4. When Quentin and Jason visit the Sutpen graveyard, who is buried there?
5. Where is Shreve from?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)