|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judith do with the money she receives from selling Sutpen's store?
(a) Purchases a tombstone for her father.
(b) Moves to New Orleans.
(c) Moves into downtown Jefferson.
(d) Purchases a tombstone for Charles Bon.
2. Where do Quentin and Shreve believe that Henry was wounded?
3. Where does Jim Bond live?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) In Jefferson.
(c) In a shack behind the Sutpen estate.
(d) In the swamp adjacent to Sutpen's Hundred.
4. How does Judith Sutpen die?
(a) She dies of old age.
(b) She is killed by Charles Bon's wife.
(c) She dies of yellow fever.
(d) She commits suicide.
5. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Thomas Sutpen tells Henry at their last meeting?
(a) That Henry must kill Charles Bon.
(b) That Henry must keep Bon's identity a secret.
(c) That Henry should move out of the country.
(d) That Henry cannot allow Bon to marry Judith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charles Bon when he goes away to college?
2. Who is Penelope?
3. Where does Thomas Sutpen go when he leaves his family as a boy?
4. Who is Jim Bond?
5. Who is the letter in Chapter 6 from?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)