|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter in Chapter 6 announce?
(a) The sale of Sutpen's hundred.
(b) The death of Charles Bon.
(c) The love of Charles Bon for Judith Sutpen.
(d) The death of Rosa Coldfield.
2. Who makes Bon's coffin?
(a) Wash Jones.
(b) Henry Sutpen.
(c) Thomas Sutpen.
(d) Judith Sutpen.
3. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Henry did after his final meeting with his father?
(a) Killed himself.
(b) Killed Bon immediately.
(c) Left the army and returned to Sutpen's Hundred to protect Judith.
(d) Told Charles Bon that Henry knew he was partially black and also his brother.
4. Who rescues Charles Etienne Saint-Valery Bon from being indicted?
(c) General Compson.
5. Where does Thomas Sutpen go when he leaves his family as a boy?
(a) The West Indies.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles Bon's son die?
2. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Charles Bon was waiting for when he anticipated the mail that would come to the university from Sutpen's Hundred?
3. Why does Sutpen leave his first wife?
4. What is the name of the woman who Sutpen impregnates after Rosa leaves Sutpen's estate?
5. Who says a prayer at Charles Bon's funeral?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)