|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries at Bon's funeral?
(b) Judith and Rosa.
(d) No one.
2. How old is Rosa at the time of Bon's death?
3. How does Wash Jones' granddaughter die?
(a) She dies in childbirth.
(b) Jones kills her.
(c) Sutpen kills her.
(d) She dies of yellow fever.
4. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
(a) A picture of herself that she had given Bon.
(b) Bon's jacket.
(c) Bon's hat.
(d) A picture of Bon's wife and child.
5. How does Charles Bon's son die?
(a) He dies of yellow fever.
(b) He is killed in a bar fight.
(c) He dies of old age.
(d) He is killed by Thomas Sutpen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sutpen's occupation between the time he leaves his family and the time he arrives in Jefferson?
2. When Quentin and Jason visit the Sutpen graveyard, who is buried there?
3. How does Judith Sutpen die?
4. How does Rosa survive after she leaves Sutpen's estate?
5. How old is Charles Bon when he goes away to college?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)