|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Chapter 5?
(a) Jason Compson.
(b) Rosa Coldfield.
(c) Quentin Compson.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
2. What has Bon replaced the picture Judith had given him with?
(a) A picture of Thomas.
(b) A picture of his wife and child.
(c) A picture of Henry.
(d) A picture of himself in his uniform.
3. Who is present when Rosa got engaged?
(c) Wash Jones.
(d) Judith and Clytie.
4. What is the name of the woman who Sutpen impregnates after Rosa leaves Sutpen's estate?
5. Who is the first person Rosa encounters when she enters Sutpen's house after the murder?
(d) Charles Bon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Quentin and Shreve believe that Henry was wounded?
2. Where does Thomas Sutpen go when he leaves his family as a boy?
3. When Quentin goes to Sutpen's Hundred with Rosa, who tries to stop them from going up the stairs?
4. What does Judith do when she tells Thomas Sutpen about what happened to Bon?
5. Who is discussing the Sutpen story in Chapter 6?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)