|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charles Bon's son die?
(a) He dies of old age.
(b) He is killed in a bar fight.
(c) He dies of yellow fever.
(d) He is killed by Thomas Sutpen.
2. Where does Jim Bond live?
(a) In a shack behind the Sutpen estate.
(b) In the swamp adjacent to Sutpen's Hundred.
(c) In Jefferson.
(d) In New Orleans.
3. What is the setting of Chapter 6?
(a) Quentin's dorm room at Harvard.
(b) Rosa Coldfield's office.
(c) The Compsons' porch.
(d) The Sutpen mansion.
4. What is Charles Bon's religion?
5. What organization is Sutpen asked to join, but which he declines to be a part of?
(a) Jefferson's City Council.
(b) The Mississippi Senate.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The Confederate Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
2. How does Thomas Sutpen's last (youngest) child die?
3. Where do Quentin and Shreve believe Henry and Thomas Sutpen last saw each other?
4. Who is telling the Sutpen story in Chapter 7?
5. Where do Quentin and Shreve believe that Henry was wounded?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)