|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charles Bon buried?
(a) In the Sutpen family plot.
(b) In New Orleans.
(c) Next to his wife.
(d) On the battlefield.
2. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Jason Compson.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Judith Sutpen.
3. Who is the first person Rosa encounters when she enters Sutpen's house after the murder?
(b) Charles Bon.
4. In what year does Stupen's marriage take place?
5. What is the letter that is presented in Chapter 4 written with?
(a) Stove polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman does Sutpen turn his attentions to after Rosa leaves Sutpen's estate?
2. What is Sutpen's occupation between the time he leaves his family and the time he arrives in Jefferson?
3. At the close of Chapter 5, Rosa says there is something hidden somewhere. Where is it hidden?
4. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
5. What is Quentin's closing thought of the novel?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)