|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charles Bon buried?
(a) On the battlefield.
(b) Next to his wife.
(c) In the Sutpen family plot.
(d) In New Orleans.
2. How old is Charles Bon when he goes away to college?
3. What is Mr. Coldfield's association with Sutpen before the marriage?
(a) Mr. Coldfield is the minister of Sutpen's church.
(b) Mr. Coldfield is the one who ordered the wagons that picked up Sutpen's home furnishings.
(c) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's banker.
(d) Mr. Coldfield is one of the men who came to Sutpen's hunting parties.
4. What is the setting of Chapter 4?
(a) On the Compsons' porch.
(b) At Sutpen's Hundred in 1909.
(c) At Sutpen's Hundred in 1865.
(d) In Rosa Coldfield's office.
5. Who does Rosa marry?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Mr. Compson.
(c) No one.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the reason why Henry rejects his family and his birthright is revealed. What is that reason?
2. In what year does Thomas Sutpen arrive in Jefferson?
3. How does Thomas Sutpen's last (youngest) child die?
4. How does Charles Bon's son die?
5. Where is Sutpen's funeral?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)