|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon hearing that Judith is engaged, what does Rosa offer to teach Judith?
(a) How to make a wedding dress.
(b) How to read.
(c) How to keep house and manage other domestic matters.
(d) How to keep a ledger.
2. What does Thomas Sutpen do during the war?
(a) Moves to New Orleans.
(b) Locks himself in his attic.
(c) Fights for the North.
(d) Fights for the South.
3. What is the name of Thomas Sutpen's estate?
(a) Sutpen's Manor.
(b) Sutpen's Castle.
(c) Sutpen's Farm.
(d) Sutpen's Hundred.
4. What is Charles Bon's religion?
5. Chapter 7 says that Sutpen had only one friend. Who is that friend?
(a) Wash Jones.
(b) The French architect.
(c) The French planter.
(d) General Compson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Quentin find upstairs in the Sutpen house?
2. Where do Quentin and Shreve believe Henry and Thomas Sutpen last saw each other?
3. What reason does Rosa give for staying at Sutpen's estate after Bon's death?
4. Where is Charles Bon buried?
5. When Quentin and Jason visit the Sutpen graveyard, who is buried there?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)