|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles Bon's religion?
2. How does Wash Jones' granddaughter die?
(a) Jones kills her.
(b) Sutpen kills her.
(c) She dies of yellow fever.
(d) She dies in childbirth.
3. Who is the narrator of Chapter 5?
(a) Rosa Coldfield.
(b) Quentin Compson.
(c) Thomas Sutpen.
(d) Jason Compson.
4. What type of currency does Sutpen use to purchase his land?
(a) US dollars.
(b) French francs.
(c) Italian lira.
(d) Spanish gold coins.
5. In what year does Stupen's marriage take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Quentin Compson and Rosa Coldfield?
2. What happens to Rosa the night she returns to Sutpen's estate for the last time?
3. Who is discussing the Sutpen story in Chapter 6?
4. When Thomas Sutpen goes to the front door of the plantation house when he is a boy, what happens?
5. How is Charles Bon killed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)