|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stupen's bride cry on her wedding day?
(a) Her father disapproves of the marriage.
(b) She hates Sutpen.
(c) Most of Jefferson refuses to attend the wedding.
(d) Her mother can not attend the wedding.
2. Where does Supten live for the first few months of his residence in Jefferson?
(a) In a tent on the outskirts of town.
(b) Holston House, the town inn.
(c) Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) Mr. Coldfield's store.
3. What is the letter that is presented in Chapter 4 written with?
(d) Stove polish.
4. What is Charles Bon's religion?
5. What happens to Charles Bon's son after his mother dies?
(a) He becomes a servant in New Orleans.
(b) He inherits her money and becomes a landowner.
(c) He is sent to boarding school.
(d) He comes to live at Sutpen's Hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sutpen's slaves go when the war began?
2. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
3. Who kills Charles Bon?
4. Who is the letter in Chapter 6 from?
5. What happens to Jim Bond the night Rosa returns to Sutpen's estate for the last time?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)