|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Thomas Sutpen when he returns from the war?
2. Where is the visitor who Henry brings home for Christmas from?
(a) New Orleans.
3. Who conducts Sutpen's funeral service?
(a) The Catholic priest.
(b) General Compson.
(c) The Methodist preacher.
4. What are the names of Sutpen's two daughters?
(a) Judith and Ellen.
(b) Judith and Clytie.
(c) Judith and Rosa.
(d) Judith and Cassandra.
5. Who notifies Rosa Coldfield of Charles' death?
(a) Mrs. Compson.
(b) Henry Sutpen.
(c) Judith Sutpen
(d) Wash Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Quentin while he's listening to the story about Thomas Sutpen?
2. What is the setting of Chapter 6?
3. Where is Charles Bon buried?
4. Upon hearing that Judith is engaged, what does Rosa offer to teach Judith?
5. In what state is Jefferson located?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)