|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ellen Sutpen at the time of Rosa's story?
(a) At home.
(b) She is dead.
(c) In Connecticut.
(d) In New Orleans.
2. Where does Jim Bond live?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) In a shack behind the Sutpen estate.
(c) In the swamp adjacent to Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) In Jefferson.
3. What is the name of the woman who tells Quentin the story of Thomas Sutpen?
(a) Judith Sutpen.
(b) Ellen Sutpen.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Ellen Coldfield.
4. Where is Thomas Sutpen born?
(a) In the territory that is to become Louisiana.
(b) In the territory that is to become West Virginia.
(c) In the territory that is to become Mississippi.
(d) In the territory that is to become North Carolina.
5. At the end of Chapter 5, who is imagining the scene that occurred when Henry told Judith of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman does Sutpen turn his attentions to after Rosa leaves Sutpen's estate?
2. What is the letter that is presented in Chapter 4 written with?
3. What do Henry and Charles Bon do during the war?
4. Who makes Bon's coffin?
5. What is Charles Bon's religion?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)