|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lends Sutpen cotton seeds for his plantation?
(a) Jefferson's hospitality committee.
(b) Mr. Akers.
(c) General Compson.
(d) Mr. Coldfield.
2. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
(a) Judith calls off the marriage.
(b) Ellen hasa fight with Thomas.
(c) Charles Bon has a fight with Sutpen.
(d) Henry has a fight with his father.
3. Why does Sutpen reject his last (youngest) child?
(a) The child is diseased.
(b) The child is born out of wedlock.
(c) The child is of mixed race.
(d) The child is a girl instead of a boy.
4. What is Bon's rank in the army?
5. Who is the letter in Chapter 6 from?
(a) Charles Bon.
(b) Jason Compson.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Judith Sutpen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
2. Who is Sutpen's first wife?
3. What is the relationship between Ellen Sutpen and Rosa Coldfield?
4. How old is Thomas Sutpen when he returns from the war?
5. How old is Rosa at the time of Bon's death?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)