|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charles Bon buried?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) Next to his wife.
(c) In the Sutpen family plot.
(d) On the battlefield.
2. Who is present when Rosa got engaged?
(c) Judith and Clytie.
(d) Wash Jones.
3. What does General Compson do on the day of Sutpen's wedding?
(a) He attends the ceremony with his wife.
(b) He protests the wedding and stays home.
(c) He goes hunting.
(d) He throws dirt and vegetables at the newlyweds.
4. What is the name of the woman who Sutpen impregnates after Rosa leaves Sutpen's estate?
5. Where is Sutpen's funeral?
(a) At Sutpen's Hundred.
(b) At Jefferson's Methodist church.
(c) In the woods near Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) At Jefferson's Catholic church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Quentin and Jason visit the Sutpen graveyard, who is buried there?
2. To whom does Sutpen become engaged shortly after he is arrested?
3. What does Jason Compson believe Henry found to be objectionable about Charles' past?
4. At the end of Chapter 5, who is imagining the scene that occurred when Henry told Judith of the murder?
5. Why does Rosa leave Sutpen's estate in Chapter 5?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)