|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sutpen get arrested?
(a) The town believes he stole his home furnishings.
(b) He does not pay his taxes.
(c) He kills a man.
(d) He cheats Ikkemotubbe out of his land.
2. Who is Jim Bond?
(a) Judith's servant.
(b) Judith's son.
(c) Clytie's son.
(d) Charles Bon's grandson.
3. In what year does Stupen's marriage take place?
4. Who do Quentin and Shreve believe managed Sutpen's first wife's money?
(b) Charles Bon.
(c) General Compson.
(d) A lawyer.
5. Who is the primary narrator of Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim Bond live?
2. Why is Quentin listening to the story about Sutpen?
3. Why is Quentin Compson going to leave Jefferson in the fall?
4. To whom does the recipient of the letter presented in Chapter 4 give the letter to decades ago?
5. What does Judith Sutpen witness as a child that her mother did not want her to see?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)