|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the recipient of the letter presented in Chapter 4 give the letter to decades ago?
(a) Jason Compson.
(b) General Compson, Quentin's grandfather.
(c) Mrs. Compson, Quentin's grandmother.
(d) Rosa Coldfield.
2. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Thomas Sutpen tells Henry at their last meeting?
(a) That Henry cannot allow Bon to marry Judith.
(b) That Henry must kill Charles Bon.
(c) That Henry should move out of the country.
(d) That Henry must keep Bon's identity a secret.
3. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
(a) In her father's store.
(b) The Compsons' house.
(c) In New Orleans.
(d) Her father's house.
4. Who rescues Charles Etienne Saint-Valery Bon from being indicted?
(a) General Compson.
5. Who cries at Bon's funeral?
(a) Judith and Rosa.
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Coldfield do with his store when the war breaks out?
2. How does Judith Sutpen die?
3. Who is Penelope?
4. What photograph does Charles Bon have on his person when he dies?
5. What organization is Sutpen asked to join, but which he declines to be a part of?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)