|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter in Chapter 6 announce?
(a) The death of Charles Bon.
(b) The love of Charles Bon for Judith Sutpen.
(c) The sale of Sutpen's hundred.
(d) The death of Rosa Coldfield.
2. Who builds Sutpen's house?
(a) The local construction company.
(b) Sutpen and his slaves.
(c) A group of soldiers.
(d) Jefferson laborers.
3. Who lends Sutpen cotton seeds for his plantation?
(a) Mr. Coldfield.
(b) General Compson.
(c) Jefferson's hospitality committee.
(d) Mr. Akers.
4. Why is Quentin Compson going to leave Jefferson in the fall?
(a) To move to New Orleans.
(b) To enlist in the Civil War.
(c) To get married.
(d) To attend Harvard.
5. Who posts bond so Sutpen can be released from jail?
(a) One of Sutpen's slaves.
(b) Mr. Akers
(c) The Methodist minister.
(d) Mr. Coldfield and General Compson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Rosa give for staying at Sutpen's estate after Bon's death?
2. In what state is Jefferson located?
3. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
4. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
5. What is Rosa Coldfield's father's occupation?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)