|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
(a) Sutpen invites her.
(b) She loses her house.
(c) To fulfill her sister's dying wish of protecting her children by going to live with Judith.
(d) She needs someone to take care of her.
2. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
(a) She steals it from her father's store.
(b) She receives it from Ellen.
(c) She purchases it from her father's store.
(d) She receives it by mail-order.
3. Who does Rosa marry?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Mr. Compson.
(c) Thomas Sutpen.
(d) No one.
4. Why does Sutpen get arrested?
(a) He kills a man.
(b) He does not pay his taxes.
(c) He cheats Ikkemotubbe out of his land.
(d) The town believes he stole his home furnishings.
5. What is Bon's rank in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas Sutpen marry?
2. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
3. When Thomas Sutpen comes to Jefferson, what does the town notice that is strange about his appearance?
4. What does General Compson do on the day of Sutpen's wedding?
5. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)