|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ellen and Judith do in Jefferson for entertainment?
(a) They goshopping and call on the ladies of the town.
(b) They go to the theater.
(c) They go dancing.
(d) They go to Holston House.
2. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
(a) Jason Compson.
(b) Rosa Coldfield.
(c) Henry Sutpen.
(d) Judith Sutpen.
3. Who is the first person Rosa encounters when she enters Sutpen's house after the murder?
(b) Charles Bon.
4. What is Bon's rank in the army?
5. How old is Thomas Sutpen when he returns from the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lends Sutpen cotton seeds for his plantation?
2. To whom is Judith engaged?
3. Why does Sutpen get arrested?
4. To whom does the recipient of the letter presented in Chapter 4 give the letter to decades ago?
5. What does Judith do when she tells Thomas Sutpen about what happened to Bon?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)