|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of currency does Sutpen use to purchase his land?
(a) Spanish gold coins.
(b) French francs.
(c) US dollars.
(d) Italian lira.
2. Who makes Bon's coffin?
(a) Wash Jones.
(b) Judith Sutpen.
(c) Thomas Sutpen.
(d) Henry Sutpen.
3. Where does Mr. Coldfield die?
(a) In his store.
(b) In a battle.
(c) In his parlor.
(d) In his attic.
4. How does Judith Sutpen die?
(a) She dies of old age.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) She is killed by Charles Bon's wife.
(d) She dies of yellow fever.
5. From whom does Sutpen purchase his land?
(a) The Jefferson bank.
(b) Ikkemotubbe, a Native American.
(c) Mr. Coldfield.
(d) General Compson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa Coldfield's sister ask of Rosa before the sister dies?
2. What is the relationship between Quentin Compson and Rosa Coldfield?
3. Who wants Stupen and his bride to have a big wedding?
4. What does Henry study at school?
5. After Sutpen's estate has been built but left unfurnished for several years, he leaves Jefferson for a short period of time. What does he return with?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)