|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter in Chapter 6 announce?
(a) The death of Charles Bon.
(b) The sale of Sutpen's hundred.
(c) The death of Rosa Coldfield.
(d) The love of Charles Bon for Judith Sutpen.
2. What is Rosa Coldfield's father's occupation?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a merchant.
(c) He is a tailor.
(d) He is a preacher.
3. What does Mr. Coldfield do with his store when the war breaks out?
(a) Sells it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Turns it into a church.
(d) Locks it up.
4. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
(a) She is knitting Judith a sweater.
(b) She is writing out instructions on how to cook.
(c) She is making undergarments for Judith's trousseau.
(d) She is making Judith's wedding dress.
5. In Chapter 3, who is the primary narrator of the Thomas Sutpen story?
(a) Jason Compson.
(b) Thomas Sutpen.
(c) Quentin Compson.
(d) Rosa Coldfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the night of Sutpen's wedding?
2. What does Judith Sutpen witness as a child that her mother did not want her to see?
3. Who rescues Charles Etienne Saint-Valery Bon from being indicted?
4. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
5. Who does Thomas Sutpen marry?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)