|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Jefferson located?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Who kills Charles Bon?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Judith Sutpen.
(c) Thomas Sutpen.
(d) His wife.
3. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
(a) Charles Bon has a fight with Sutpen.
(b) Henry has a fight with his father.
(c) Judith calls off the marriage.
(d) Ellen hasa fight with Thomas.
4. What is the relationship between Quentin Compson and Rosa Coldfield?
(a) She is his step-sister.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) She is his teacher.
(d) She is his aunt.
5. What does Thomas Sutpen do during the war?
(a) Locks himself in his attic.
(b) Fights for the North.
(c) Fights for the South.
(d) Moves to New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the close of Chapter 5, Rosa says there is something hidden somewhere. Where is it hidden?
2. What is Henry's rank in the army?
3. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
5. What happens when Stupen and his bride emerge from the church after their wedding service?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)