|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Charles Etienne Saint-Valery Bon from being indicted?
(b) General Compson.
2. What is the setting of Chapter 4?
(a) At Sutpen's Hundred in 1865.
(b) On the Compsons' porch.
(c) At Sutpen's Hundred in 1909.
(d) In Rosa Coldfield's office.
3. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
(a) A picture of Bon's wife and child.
(b) Bon's jacket.
(c) Bon's hat.
(d) A picture of herself that she had given Bon.
4. Who wants Stupen and his bride to have a big wedding?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The bride's aunt.
(c) The bride's mother.
(d) The groom's father.
5. At the end of Chapter 5, who is imagining the scene that occurred when Henry told Judith of the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Quentin's roommate?
2. Who kills Charles Bon?
3. Who is the narrator of Chapter 5?
4. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
5. What is Bon's rank in the army?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)