|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas Sutpen marry?
(a) Ellen Compson.
(b) Rosa Coldfield.
(c) Ellen Coldfield.
(d) Judith Sutpen.
2. What is Charles Bon's religion?
3. What happens to Charles Bon's son after his mother dies?
(a) He is sent to boarding school.
(b) He becomes a servant in New Orleans.
(c) He comes to live at Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) He inherits her money and becomes a landowner.
4. Who posts bond so Sutpen can be released from jail?
(a) Mr. Akers
(b) One of Sutpen's slaves.
(c) Mr. Coldfield and General Compson.
(d) The Methodist minister.
5. What is the letter that is presented in Chapter 4 written with?
(a) Stove polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sutpen choose the bride he does?
2. What is the relationship between Ellen Sutpen and Rosa Coldfield?
3. Who notifies Rosa Coldfield of Charles' death?
4. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
5. What is Bon's rank in the army?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)