|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's rank in the army?
2. In what year does Stupen's marriage take place?
3. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
(a) The Compsons' house.
(b) Her father's house.
(c) In her father's store.
(d) In New Orleans.
4. What is the relationship between Ellen Sutpen and Rosa Coldfield?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) Ellen is Rosa's aunt.
5. What does the letter in Chapter 6 announce?
(a) The death of Rosa Coldfield.
(b) The death of Charles Bon.
(c) The love of Charles Bon for Judith Sutpen.
(d) The sale of Sutpen's hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Sutpen's two daughters?
2. Who does Henry bring home from college for Christmas one year?
3. What happens to Rosa Coldfield's aunt when Rosa was ten?
4. How old is Thomas Sutpen when he returns from the war?
5. Shortly after Sutpen comes to Jefferson, he demonstrates a talent that both impresses and intimidates the town. What is that talent?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)