|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry bring home from college for Christmas one year?
(a) Charles Bon.
(b) Charles Akers.
(c) Quentin Compson.
(d) His English professor.
2. Who first discovers the truth about Charles Bon's past?
(a) Thomas Sutpen.
(b) Rosa Coldfield.
(c) Judith Sutpen.
(d) Henry Sutpen.
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. Where does Henry Sutpen attend college?
(a) University of Mississippi.
(b) State University at Oxford.
(c) University of South Carolina.
(d) University of New Orleans.
5. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
(a) She never meets him.
(b) On the streets of Jefferson.
(c) At Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) In New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Charles Bon?
2. What does Judith do with the money she receives from selling Sutpen's store?
3. What reason does Rosa give for staying at Sutpen's estate after Bon's death?
4. What happens to Charles Bon's son after his mother dies?
5. Why does Thomas Sutpen stop attending church?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)