|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Sutpen become engaged shortly after he is arrested?
(a) Ellen Coldfield.
(b) Mr. Akers' daughter.
(c) One of his slaves.
(d) Rosa Coldfield.
2. In what year does Thomas Sutpen arrive in Jefferson?
3. Who first discovers the truth about Charles Bon's past?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Rosa Coldfield.
(c) Judith Sutpen.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
4. Where is Sutpen's architect from?
(c) New Orleans.
5. What is Mr. Coldfiled's association with Sutpen after the marriage?
(a) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's brother-in-law.
(b) Mr. Coldfield is one of the townspeople who turned his back on Sutpen.
(c) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's father-in-law.
(d) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's business associate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas Sutpen marry?
2. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. Who does Henry bring home from college for Christmas one year?
5. What does Rosa Coldfield's sister ask of Rosa before the sister dies?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)