|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Charles Bon killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is drowned.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is hung.
2. What is Rosa Coldfield's father's occupation?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a tailor.
(c) He is a merchant.
(d) He is a preacher.
3. Why does Stupen's bride cry on her wedding day?
(a) Her mother can not attend the wedding.
(b) She hates Sutpen.
(c) Her father disapproves of the marriage.
(d) Most of Jefferson refuses to attend the wedding.
4. Where is the visitor who Henry brings home for Christmas from?
(b) New Orleans.
5. What does Rosa Coldfield's sister ask of Rosa before the sister dies?
(a) To raise the Sutpen children.
(b) To marry Thomas Sutpen.
(c) To protect her children.
(d) To bury her on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Charles Bon do during the war?
2. Why does Thomas Sutpen stop attending church?
3. Who posts bond so Sutpen can be released from jail?
4. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
5. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)