|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Chapter 4?
(a) On the Compsons' porch.
(b) At Sutpen's Hundred in 1865.
(c) At Sutpen's Hundred in 1909.
(d) In Rosa Coldfield's office.
2. Who writes the letter that is presented in Chapter 4?
(a) Rosa Coldfield.
(b) Judith Sutpen.
(c) Henry Sutpen.
(d) Charles Bon.
3. What is the relationship between Ellen Sutpen and Rosa Coldfield?
(a) Ellen is Rosa's aunt.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
4. What does Henry study at school?
5. Where is Quentin while he's listening to the story about Thomas Sutpen?
(a) At Stupen's estate.
(b) In his father's house.
(c) In Rosa Coldfield's office.
(d) At Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
2. Why does Stupen's bride cry on her wedding day?
3. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Sutpen choose the bride he does?
5. Which of the following is the name of one of Sutpen's non-slave employees?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)