|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
(a) She is writing out instructions on how to cook.
(b) She is making Judith's wedding dress.
(c) She is knitting Judith a sweater.
(d) She is making undergarments for Judith's trousseau.
2. Why is Quentin listening to the story about Sutpen?
(a) He is requested specifically by the person telling the story.
(b) His mother asks him to,
(c) He feels sorry for Thomas Sutpen.
(d) His father makes him.
3. Who lends Sutpen cotton seeds for his plantation?
(a) Jefferson's hospitality committee.
(b) General Compson.
(c) Mr. Coldfield.
(d) Mr. Akers.
4. In what year does the novel begin?
5. What is Mr. Coldfiled's association with Sutpen after the marriage?
(a) Mr. Coldfield is one of the townspeople who turned his back on Sutpen.
(b) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's father-in-law.
(c) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's brother-in-law.
(d) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's business associate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bon's rank in the army?
2. What is the letter that is presented in Chapter 4 written with?
3. Why does Thomas Sutpen stop attending church?
4. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
5. Who does Rosa marry?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)