|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Coldfiled's association with Sutpen after the marriage?
(a) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's business associate.
(b) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's brother-in-law.
(c) Mr. Coldfield is one of the townspeople who turned his back on Sutpen.
(d) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's father-in-law.
2. How is Charles Bon killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is drowned.
(d) He is hung.
3. Who builds Sutpen's house?
(a) Sutpen and his slaves.
(b) The local construction company.
(c) Jefferson laborers.
(d) A group of soldiers.
4. What does Mr. Coldfield do during the war?
(a) Startes a store in Jefferson.
(b) Locks himself in his attic.
(c) Fights for the South.
(d) Moves to New Orleans.
5. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
(a) To fulfill her sister's dying wish of protecting her children by going to live with Judith.
(b) Sutpen invites her.
(c) She loses her house.
(d) She needs someone to take care of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose regiment does Thomas Sutpen join?
2. Why does Sutpen choose the bride he does?
3. Who first discovers the truth about Charles Bon's past?
4. Where does Henry Sutpen attend college?
5. Where is Ellen Sutpen at the time of Rosa's story?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)