|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Charles Bon killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is drowned.
(d) He is hung.
2. Upon hearing that Judith is engaged, what does Rosa offer to teach Judith?
(a) How to keep a ledger.
(b) How to keep house and manage other domestic matters.
(c) How to read.
(d) How to make a wedding dress.
3. What military conflict has Miss Coldfield lived through?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Spanish-American War.
(d) World War I.
4. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
(a) She is making undergarments for Judith's trousseau.
(b) She is writing out instructions on how to cook.
(c) She is knitting Judith a sweater.
(d) She is making Judith's wedding dress.
5. What is the relationship between Quentin Compson and Rosa Coldfield?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) She is his step-sister.
(c) She is his teacher.
(d) She is his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason Compson believe Henry found to be objectionable about Charles' past?
2. What does General Compson do on the day of Sutpen's wedding?
3. What does Henry study at school?
4. Where is Ellen Sutpen at the time of Rosa's story?
5. What is Mr. Coldfield's association with Sutpen before the marriage?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)