|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
(a) At Sutpen's Hundred.
(b) In New Orleans.
(c) She never meets him.
(d) On the streets of Jefferson.
2. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
(a) She receives it by mail-order.
(b) She steals it from her father's store.
(c) She receives it from Ellen.
(d) She purchases it from her father's store.
3. Where is Quentin while he's listening to the story about Thomas Sutpen?
(a) In his father's house.
(b) At Stupen's estate.
(c) In Rosa Coldfield's office.
(d) At Harvard.
4. Where is the visitor who Henry brings home for Christmas from?
(d) New Orleans.
5. What happens when Stupen and his bride emerge from the church after their wedding service?
(a) Angry townspeople throw dirt and rotten vegetables at them.
(b) They are presented with gifts from the townspeople.
(c) Sutpen is arrested.
(d) They find that their carriage has been stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
2. Where does Supten live for the first few months of his residence in Jefferson?
3. Why is Quentin Compson going to leave Jefferson in the fall?
4. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
5. After what major event does Rosa Coldfield move to Sutpen's estate?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)