|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Coldfield do during the war?
(a) Startes a store in Jefferson.
(b) Locks himself in his attic.
(c) Fights for the South.
(d) Moves to New Orleans.
2. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
(a) She loses her house.
(b) To fulfill her sister's dying wish of protecting her children by going to live with Judith.
(c) She needs someone to take care of her.
(d) Sutpen invites her.
3. In what state is Jefferson located?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) South Carolina.
4. Where does Henry Sutpen attend college?
(a) University of New Orleans.
(b) University of Mississippi.
(c) University of South Carolina.
(d) State University at Oxford.
5. What is the name of Thomas Sutpen's estate?
(a) Sutpen's Castle.
(b) Sutpen's Manor.
(c) Sutpen's Farm.
(d) Sutpen's Hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Judith engaged?
2. Where does Supten live for the first few months of his residence in Jefferson?
3. To whom does Sutpen become engaged shortly after he is arrested?
4. After what major event does Rosa Coldfield move to Sutpen's estate?
5. Who helps Thomas Sutpen when he comes to Jefferson in 1833?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)