|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ellen Sutpen at the time of Rosa's story?
(a) At home.
(b) In Connecticut.
(c) She is dead.
(d) In New Orleans.
2. What does Rosa Coldfield's sister ask of Rosa before the sister dies?
(a) To protect her children.
(b) To raise the Sutpen children.
(c) To bury her on the farm.
(d) To marry Thomas Sutpen.
3. In Chapter 2, which characters are talking about the story of Thomas Sutpen?
(a) Rosa Coldfield and Jason Compson.
(b) Rosa Coldfield and Quentin Compson.
(c) Jason Compson and Quentin Compson.
(d) General Compson and Quentin Compson.
4. Which of the following is the name of one of Sutpen's non-slave employees?
(a) Mr. Coldfield.
(b) Charles Akers.
(c) Charles Bon.
(d) Wash Jones.
5. Who does Rosa marry?
(a) No one.
(b) Mr. Compson.
(c) Henry Sutpen.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
2. Where does Thomas Sutpen get the money to build his estate?
3. Where is Sutpen's architect from?
4. Why does Stupen's bride cry on her wedding day?
5. To whom is Judith engaged?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)