|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Coldfield do with his store when the war breaks out?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Sells it.
(c) Turns it into a church.
(d) Locks it up.
2. What is Mr. Coldfiled's association with Sutpen after the marriage?
(a) Mr. Coldfield is one of the townspeople who turned his back on Sutpen.
(b) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's brother-in-law.
(c) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's father-in-law.
(d) Mr. Coldfield is Sutpen's business associate.
3. In what year does Stupen's marriage take place?
4. Where is Sutpen's architect from?
(a) New Orleans.
5. Why is Quentin Compson going to leave Jefferson in the fall?
(a) To attend Harvard.
(b) To move to New Orleans.
(c) To get married.
(d) To enlist in the Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Thomas Sutpen when he comes to Jefferson in 1833?
2. Upon hearing that Judith is engaged, what does Rosa offer to teach Judith?
3. Where is the visitor who Henry brings home for Christmas from?
4. Who does Rosa marry?
5. What does Rosa Coldfield's sister ask of Rosa before the sister dies?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)