|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sutpen's architect from?
(a) New Orleans.
2. Why is Quentin Compson going to leave Jefferson in the fall?
(a) To move to New Orleans.
(b) To get married.
(c) To enlist in the Civil War.
(d) To attend Harvard.
3. What is Rosa Coldfield's father's occupation?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a merchant.
(c) He is a tailor.
(d) He is a preacher.
4. What type of currency does Sutpen use to purchase his land?
(a) US dollars.
(b) Italian lira.
(c) Spanish gold coins.
(d) French francs.
5. Who builds Sutpen's house?
(a) Sutpen and his slaves.
(b) A group of soldiers.
(c) The local construction company.
(d) Jefferson laborers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Rosa Coldfield and Judith Sutpen?
2. Who helps Thomas Sutpen when he comes to Jefferson in 1833?
3. Who is Rosa engaged to at one point in her life?
4. What is the relationship between Quentin Compson and Rosa Coldfield?
5. Who wants Stupen and his bride to have a big wedding?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)