Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Rosa give for staying at Sutpen's estate after Bon's death?
(a) She wants to marry Sutpen when he returnes.
(b) She needs food.
(c) She is waiting for Sutpen to return.
(d) She needs shelter.
2. What happens to Charles Bon's son after his mother dies?
(a) He is sent to boarding school.
(b) He comes to live at Sutpen's Hundred.
(c) He becomes a servant in New Orleans.
(d) He inherits her money and becomes a landowner.
3. What do Henry and Charles Bon do during the war?
(a) Start a trading company.
(b) Finish their degrees.
(c) Live at Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) Join the military company that forms at their university.
4. Who is the letter in Chapter 6 from?
(a) Judith Sutpen.
(b) Charles Bon.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Jason Compson.
5. What does Thomas Sutpen like to do in his barn for entertainment?
(a) Make saddles.
(b) Fight with his slaves.
(c) Read books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
2. What is the relationship between Quentin Compson and Rosa Coldfield?
3. From whom does Sutpen purchase his land?
4. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Henry did after his final meeting with his father?
5. After Sutpen's house is built but still unfurnished, what does Sutpen invite Jeffersonians out to Sutpen's Hundred to do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)