|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Coldfield do with his store when the war breaks out?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Locks it up.
(c) Sells it.
(d) Turns it into a church.
2. Where is Charles Bon buried?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) On the battlefield.
(c) Next to his wife.
(d) In the Sutpen family plot.
3. In Chapter 2, which characters are talking about the story of Thomas Sutpen?
(a) Jason Compson and Quentin Compson.
(b) Rosa Coldfield and Quentin Compson.
(c) General Compson and Quentin Compson.
(d) Rosa Coldfield and Jason Compson.
4. How is Charles Bon killed?
(a) He is drowned.
(b) He is hung.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is shot.
5. What is the relationship between Rosa Coldfield and Judith Sutpen?
(a) Judith is Rosa's step-sister.
(b) Judith is Rosa's niece.
(c) Judith is Rosa's best friend.
(d) Judith is Rosa's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Coldfiled's association with Sutpen after the marriage?
2. In what state is Jefferson located?
3. Where is Quentin while he's listening to the story about Thomas Sutpen?
4. What is the setting of Chapter 6?
5. What does Rosa Coldfield's sister ask of Rosa before the sister dies?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)