Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is the primary narrator of the Thomas Sutpen story?
(a) Jason Compson.
(b) Quentin Compson.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
2. To whom is Judith engaged?
(a) Charles Bon.
(b) Thomas Compson.
(c) Charles Akers.
(d) The Methodist minister.
3. Who lends Sutpen cotton seeds for his plantation?
(a) General Compson.
(b) Mr. Coldfield.
(c) Mr. Akers.
(d) Jefferson's hospitality committee.
4. What are the names of Sutpen's two daughters?
(a) Judith and Rosa.
(b) Judith and Cassandra.
(c) Judith and Ellen.
(d) Judith and Clytie.
5. What is the relationship between Quentin Compson and Rosa Coldfield?
(a) She is his aunt.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) She is his teacher.
(d) She is his step-sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sutpen's house is built but still unfurnished, what does Sutpen invite Jeffersonians out to Sutpen's Hundred to do?
2. In what state is Jefferson located?
3. Why does Thomas Sutpen stop attending church?
4. Who writes the letter that is presented in Chapter 4?
5. Where is Ellen Sutpen at the time of Rosa's story?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)