|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of one of Sutpen's non-slave employees?
(a) Charles Akers.
(b) Charles Bon.
(c) Wash Jones.
(d) Mr. Coldfield.
2. Where do Sutpen's slaves go when the war began?
(a) They go to New Orleans.
(b) They hide in the woods near Sutpen's Hundred.
(c) They go to Martinique.
(d) They leave Sutpen's Hundred to follow the Yankee army.
3. How is Charles Bon killed?
(a) He is hung.
(b) He is drowned.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is poisoned.
4. Where is Quentin while he's listening to the story about Thomas Sutpen?
(a) In his father's house.
(b) In Rosa Coldfield's office.
(c) At Stupen's estate.
(d) At Harvard.
5. Who is Jim Bond?
(a) Clytie's son.
(b) Judith's son.
(c) Judith's servant.
(d) Charles Bon's grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
2. Who is the primary narrator of Chapter 8?
3. When Thomas Sutpen goes to the front door of the plantation house when he is a boy, what happens?
4. Whose regiment does Thomas Sutpen join?
5. What is the relationship between Ellen Sutpen and Rosa Coldfield?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)