|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Quentin goes to Sutpen's Hundred with Rosa, who tries to stop them from going up the stairs?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Jim Bond.
(c) Wash Jones.
2. Who is the first person Rosa encounters when she enters Sutpen's house after the murder?
(d) Charles Bon.
3. Where does Supten live for the first few months of his residence in Jefferson?
(a) In a tent on the outskirts of town.
(b) Holston House, the town inn.
(c) Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) Mr. Coldfield's store.
4. What does the letter in Chapter 6 announce?
(a) The sale of Sutpen's hundred.
(b) The death of Charles Bon.
(c) The love of Charles Bon for Judith Sutpen.
(d) The death of Rosa Coldfield.
5. What photograph does Charles Bon have on his person when he dies?
(a) A photograph of Henry.
(b) A photograph of his wife and child.
(c) A photograph of himself in his military uniform.
(d) A photograph of Judith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Charles Bon was waiting for when he anticipated the mail that would come to the university from Sutpen's Hundred?
2. Who is the letter in Chapter 6 from?
3. Where does Mr. Coldfield die?
4. What military conflict has Miss Coldfield lived through?
5. Who is Penelope?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)