|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Chapter 5?
(a) Rosa Coldfield.
(b) Quentin Compson.
(c) Jason Compson.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
2. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
(a) She never meets him.
(b) In New Orleans.
(c) At Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) On the streets of Jefferson.
3. What happens to Charles Bon's son after his mother dies?
(a) He becomes a servant in New Orleans.
(b) He comes to live at Sutpen's Hundred.
(c) He is sent to boarding school.
(d) He inherits her money and becomes a landowner.
4. In Chapter 2, which characters are talking about the story of Thomas Sutpen?
(a) Rosa Coldfield and Quentin Compson.
(b) General Compson and Quentin Compson.
(c) Rosa Coldfield and Jason Compson.
(d) Jason Compson and Quentin Compson.
5. When Quentin goes to Sutpen's Hundred with Rosa, who tries to stop them from going up the stairs?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Wash Jones.
(c) Jim Bond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
2. What is the name of Thomas Sutpen's estate?
3. What is Charles Bon's religion?
4. Where does Thomas Sutpen go when he leaves his family as a boy?
5. What does Judith Sutpen witness as a child that her mother did not want her to see?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)