|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bon's rank in the army?
2. How does Charles Bon's son die?
(a) He is killed by Thomas Sutpen.
(b) He dies of yellow fever.
(c) He dies of old age.
(d) He is killed in a bar fight.
3. Where does Jim Bond live?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) In a shack behind the Sutpen estate.
(c) In the swamp adjacent to Sutpen's Hundred.
(d) In Jefferson.
4. What do Ellen and Judith do in Jefferson for entertainment?
(a) They go to Holston House.
(b) They go dancing.
(c) They go to the theater.
(d) They goshopping and call on the ladies of the town.
5. What do Shreve and Quentin imagine Henry did after his final meeting with his father?
(a) Left the army and returned to Sutpen's Hundred to protect Judith.
(b) Killed himself.
(c) Told Charles Bon that Henry knew he was partially black and also his brother.
(d) Killed Bon immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is telling the Sutpen story in Chapter 7?
2. How does Wash Jones' granddaughter die?
3. What happens to Charles Bon's son after his mother dies?
4. In what state is Jefferson located?
5. After Sutpen's house is built but still unfurnished, what does Sutpen invite Jeffersonians out to Sutpen's Hundred to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)