|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
(a) Henry has a fight with his father.
(b) Ellen hasa fight with Thomas.
(c) Judith calls off the marriage.
(d) Charles Bon has a fight with Sutpen.
2. What does Henry study at school?
3. What is the setting of Chapter 6?
(a) Quentin's dorm room at Harvard.
(b) The Sutpen mansion.
(c) The Compsons' porch.
(d) Rosa Coldfield's office.
4. In what year does the novel begin?
5. What do Henry and Charles Bon do during the war?
(a) Start a trading company.
(b) Finish their degrees.
(c) Join the military company that forms at their university.
(d) Live at Sutpen's Hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charles Bon buried?
2. How is Charles Bon killed?
3. How does Wash Jones' granddaughter die?
4. Where is Quentin while he's listening to the story about Thomas Sutpen?
5. To whom does the recipient of the letter presented in Chapter 4 give the letter to decades ago?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)