|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sutpen's architect from?
(c) New Orleans.
2. What do Ellen and Judith do in Jefferson for entertainment?
(a) They go to Holston House.
(b) They go to the theater.
(c) They goshopping and call on the ladies of the town.
(d) They go dancing.
3. Who lends Sutpen cotton seeds for his plantation?
(a) General Compson.
(b) Mr. Akers.
(c) Mr. Coldfield.
(d) Jefferson's hospitality committee.
4. Who is present when Rosa got engaged?
(a) Wash Jones.
(c) Judith and Clytie.
5. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
(a) Henry Sutpen.
(b) Jason Compson.
(c) Judith Sutpen.
(d) Rosa Coldfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first discovers the truth about Charles Bon's past?
2. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
3. To whom does Sutpen become engaged shortly after he is arrested?
4. Whose regiment does Thomas Sutpen join?
5. What is Charles Bon's religion?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)