|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the recipient of the letter presented in Chapter 4 give the letter to decades ago?
(a) General Compson, Quentin's grandfather.
(b) Mrs. Compson, Quentin's grandmother.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Jason Compson.
2. What does Mr. Coldfield do during the war?
(a) Fights for the South.
(b) Moves to New Orleans.
(c) Locks himself in his attic.
(d) Startes a store in Jefferson.
3. What does Judith Sutpen witness as a child that her mother did not want her to see?
(a) A Civil War battle.
(b) A hanging.
(c) Her father fighting with his slaves.
(d) A horse being killed.
4. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
(a) At Sutpen's Hundred.
(b) On the streets of Jefferson.
(c) She never meets him.
(d) In New Orleans.
5. Who is present when Rosa got engaged?
(a) Judith and Clytie.
(c) Wash Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
2. Who is the first person Rosa encounters when she enters Sutpen's house after the murder?
3. What is the weather like the night of Sutpen's wedding?
4. Who does Henry bring home from college for Christmas one year?
5. Where is Ellen Sutpen at the time of Rosa's story?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)