|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judith Sutpen witness as a child that her mother did not want her to see?
(a) Her father fighting with his slaves.
(b) A hanging.
(c) A horse being killed.
(d) A Civil War battle.
2. Why does Rosa leave Sutpen's estate in Chapter 5?
(a) She does not love Sutpen.
(b) She fights with Judith.
(c) She hates Clytie.
(d) Sutpen insults her.
3. Who cries at Bon's funeral?
(a) Judith and Rosa.
(d) No one.
4. In what state is Jefferson located?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) South Carolina.
5. What happens to Rosa Coldfield's aunt when Rosa was ten?
(a) The aunt elopes.
(b) The aunt moves out to Sutpen's Hundred.
(c) The aunt is arrested and jailed.
(d) The aunt dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
2. Whose regiment does Thomas Sutpen join?
3. Who does Rosa marry?
4. What does Charles Bon study at school?
5. What is the relationship between Ellen Sutpen and Rosa Coldfield?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)