|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas Sutpen do during the war?
(a) Locks himself in his attic.
(b) Fights for the South.
(c) Fights for the North.
(d) Moves to New Orleans.
2. What is the name of Thomas Sutpen's estate?
(a) Sutpen's Hundred.
(b) Sutpen's Castle.
(c) Sutpen's Farm.
(d) Sutpen's Manor.
3. Where does Mr. Coldfield die?
(a) In his attic.
(b) In a battle.
(c) In his store.
(d) In his parlor.
4. After Sutpen's estate has been built but left unfurnished for several years, he leaves Jefferson for a short period of time. What does he return with?
(a) An interior designer.
(b) Spanish gold.
(c) Another architect.
(d) Luxurious furnishings for his house.
5. Who kills Charles Bon?
(a) Thomas Sutpen.
(b) Judith Sutpen.
(c) Henry Sutpen.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
2. Who cries at Bon's funeral?
3. What does General Compson do on the day of Sutpen's wedding?
4. Where is Quentin while he's listening to the story about Thomas Sutpen?
5. Why does Sutpen choose the bride he does?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)