|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Stupen and his bride emerge from the church after their wedding service?
(a) They find that their carriage has been stolen.
(b) Angry townspeople throw dirt and rotten vegetables at them.
(c) They are presented with gifts from the townspeople.
(d) Sutpen is arrested.
2. Who helps Thomas Sutpen when he comes to Jefferson in 1833?
(a) Ellen Coldfield.
(b) The town preacher.
(c) Quentin's grandfather.
(d) Quentin's father.
3. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
(a) She is making undergarments for Judith's trousseau.
(b) She is knitting Judith a sweater.
(c) She is making Judith's wedding dress.
(d) She is writing out instructions on how to cook.
4. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
(a) On the streets of Jefferson.
(b) At Sutpen's Hundred.
(c) She never meets him.
(d) In New Orleans.
5. What does Charles Bon study at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the letter that is presented in Chapter 4?
2. What is Mr. Coldfiled's association with Sutpen after the marriage?
3. Who does Rosa marry?
4. In Chapter 2, which characters are talking about the story of Thomas Sutpen?
5. What does Mr. Coldfield do with his store when the war breaks out?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)