|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judith Sutpen witness as a child that her mother did not want her to see?
(a) A Civil War battle.
(b) Her father fighting with his slaves.
(c) A horse being killed.
(d) A hanging.
2. Where does Henry Sutpen attend college?
(a) University of Mississippi.
(b) University of South Carolina.
(c) University of New Orleans.
(d) State University at Oxford.
3. What is the weather like the night of Sutpen's wedding?
(a) There is a tornado coming.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is a perfect summer night.
(d) It is snowing.
4. What is the letter that is presented in Chapter 4 written with?
(c) Stove polish.
5. Shortly after Sutpen comes to Jefferson, he demonstrates a talent that both impresses and intimidates the town. What is that talent?
(a) His shooting skills.
(b) His horse-taming skills.
(c) His ability to drink hard liquor.
(d) His ability to win at cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sutpen get arrested?
2. Who lends Sutpen cotton seeds for his plantation?
3. Where does Supten live for the first few months of his residence in Jefferson?
4. Who says a prayer at Charles Bon's funeral?
5. In what state is Jefferson located?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)