|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) The Compsons' house.
(c) In her father's store.
(d) Her father's house.
2. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
(a) Sutpen invites her.
(b) She loses her house.
(c) To fulfill her sister's dying wish of protecting her children by going to live with Judith.
(d) She needs someone to take care of her.
3. Why does Thomas Sutpen stop attending church?
(a) He becomes ill.
(b) His wife is embarrassed about her clothes.
(c) The preacher asks him to.
(d) His son dies.
4. Why is Quentin Compson going to leave Jefferson in the fall?
(a) To attend Harvard.
(b) To enlist in the Civil War.
(c) To move to New Orleans.
(d) To get married.
5. Where is Sutpen's architect from?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Bon's coffin?
2. Who currently has possession of the letter presented in Chapter 4?
3. Who helps Thomas Sutpen when he comes to Jefferson in 1833?
4. Where do Sutpen's slaves go when the war began?
5. Who does Thomas Sutpen marry?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)