Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon hearing that Judith is engaged, what does Rosa offer to teach Judith?
(a) How to keep house and manage other domestic matters.
(b) How to keep a ledger.
(c) How to read.
(d) How to make a wedding dress.
2. Which of the following is the name of one of Sutpen's non-slave employees?
(a) Wash Jones.
(b) Charles Akers.
(c) Charles Bon.
(d) Mr. Coldfield.
3. Who wants Stupen and his bride to have a big wedding?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The groom's father.
(c) The bride's aunt.
(d) The bride's mother.
4. What does Thomas Sutpen do during the war?
(a) Moves to New Orleans.
(b) Fights for the South.
(c) Locks himself in his attic.
(d) Fights for the North.
5. Which three characters have speaking roles in Chapter 1?
(a) Rosa Coldfield, Quentin Compson, and Mr. Compson.
(b) Ellen Sutpen, Rosa Coldfield, and Quentin Compson.
(c) Quentin Compson, Mr. Compson, and Ellen Coldfield.
(d) Thompas Sutpen, Quentin Compson, and Ellen Coldfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stupen's bride cry on her wedding day?
2. In what state is Jefferson located?
3. What military conflict has Miss Coldfield lived through?
4. How old is Rosa at the time of Bon's death?
5. Who helps Thomas Sutpen when he comes to Jefferson in 1833?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)