|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas Sutpen do during the war?
(a) Moves to New Orleans.
(b) Fights for the North.
(c) Fights for the South.
(d) Locks himself in his attic.
2. To whom is Judith engaged?
(a) Thomas Compson.
(b) The Methodist minister.
(c) Charles Bon.
(d) Charles Akers.
3. How does Wash Jones' granddaughter die?
(a) She dies of yellow fever.
(b) She dies in childbirth.
(c) Jones kills her.
(d) Sutpen kills her.
4. What do Ellen and Judith do in Jefferson for entertainment?
(a) They go to Holston House.
(b) They goshopping and call on the ladies of the town.
(c) They go dancing.
(d) They go to the theater.
5. Who cries at Bon's funeral?
(a) No one.
(d) Judith and Rosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says a prayer at Charles Bon's funeral?
2. How old is Rosa at the time of Bon's death?
3. When Thomas Sutpen goes to the front door of the plantation house when he is a boy, what happens?
4. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
5. What type of injury does General Compson incur in the war?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)