|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Thomas Sutpen's first child?
(a) Judith Sutpen.
(b) Henry Sutpen.
(c) Charles Bon.
2. What organization is Sutpen asked to join, but which he declines to be a part of?
(a) The Mississippi Senate.
(b) The Ku Klux Klan.
(c) Jefferson's City Council.
(d) The Confederate Army.
3. What does Mr. Coldfield do during the war?
(a) Startes a store in Jefferson.
(b) Fights for the South.
(c) Locks himself in his attic.
(d) Moves to New Orleans.
4. Where do Sutpen's slaves go when the war began?
(a) They leave Sutpen's Hundred to follow the Yankee army.
(b) They hide in the woods near Sutpen's Hundred.
(c) They go to New Orleans.
(d) They go to Martinique.
5. What type of injury does General Compson incur in the war?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He is knifed in the shoulder.
(c) He is shot in the foot.
(d) An arm wound that leads to the amputation of his right arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
2. What does Thomas Sutpen do during the war?
3. Who makes Bon's coffin?
4. Where does Henry Sutpen attend college?
5. What happens to Rosa Coldfield's aunt when Rosa was ten?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)