|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ellen and Judith do in Jefferson for entertainment?
(a) They go to Holston House.
(b) They goshopping and call on the ladies of the town.
(c) They go dancing.
(d) They go to the theater.
2. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
(a) To fulfill her sister's dying wish of protecting her children by going to live with Judith.
(b) She needs someone to take care of her.
(c) Sutpen invites her.
(d) She loses her house.
3. What organization is Sutpen asked to join, but which he declines to be a part of?
(a) Jefferson's City Council.
(b) The Confederate Army.
(c) The Mississippi Senate.
(d) The Ku Klux Klan.
4. What type of injury does General Compson incur in the war?
(a) An arm wound that leads to the amputation of his right arm.
(b) He is knifed in the shoulder.
(c) He is shot in the foot.
(d) He breaks his leg.
5. How old is Rosa when Ellen dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Penelope?
2. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
3. What are the names of Sutpen's two daughters?
4. Who is Sutpen's first wife?
5. How old is Thomas Sutpen when he returns from the war?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)