|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says a prayer at Charles Bon's funeral?
(b) Thomas Sutpen.
(c) Theophilus McCaslin.
2. What type of injury does General Compson incur in the war?
(a) He is shot in the foot.
(b) An arm wound that leads to the amputation of his right arm.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He is knifed in the shoulder.
3. Where does Rosa meet Charles Bon?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) On the streets of Jefferson.
(c) She never meets him.
(d) At Sutpen's Hundred.
4. Who is Sutpen's first wife?
(a) A slave woman.
(b) The daughter of a French planter who lives in Haiti.
(c) Rosa Coldfield.
(d) Ellen Coldfield.
5. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
(a) She is making Judith's wedding dress.
(b) She is writing out instructions on how to cook.
(c) She is making undergarments for Judith's trousseau.
(d) She is knitting Judith a sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomas Sutpen's last (youngest) child die?
2. Who is present when Rosa got engaged?
3. What does Mr. Coldfield do during the war?
4. What do Henry and Charles Bon do during the war?
5. How does Rosa acquire what she needs to make Judith's wedding gift?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)