|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon hearing that Judith is engaged, what does Rosa offer to teach Judith?
(a) How to keep house and manage other domestic matters.
(b) How to read.
(c) How to make a wedding dress.
(d) How to keep a ledger.
2. What type of injury does General Compson incur in the war?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He is shot in the foot.
(c) He is knifed in the shoulder.
(d) An arm wound that leads to the amputation of his right arm.
3. What reason does Rosa give for staying at Sutpen's estate after Bon's death?
(a) She needs food.
(b) She wants to marry Sutpen when he returnes.
(c) She needs shelter.
(d) She is waiting for Sutpen to return.
4. What causes Henry and Charles Bon to abruptly leave Sutpen's estate one Christmas day?
(a) Henry has a fight with his father.
(b) Judith calls off the marriage.
(c) Ellen hasa fight with Thomas.
(d) Charles Bon has a fight with Sutpen.
5. How old is Rosa when Ellen dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thomas Sutpen goes to the front door of the plantation house when he is a boy, what happens?
2. Who is telling the Sutpen story in Chapter 7?
3. After what major event does Rosa Coldfield move to Sutpen's estate?
4. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
5. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)