|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rosa Coldfield's aunt when Rosa was ten?
(a) The aunt is arrested and jailed.
(b) The aunt dies.
(c) The aunt elopes.
(d) The aunt moves out to Sutpen's Hundred.
2. How does Rosa survive after she leaves Sutpen's estate?
(a) She lives off the food supplies left in her father's store.
(b) She hunts.
(c) She cultivates a garden.
(d) She steals food and relies on donations from the neighbors.
3. How old is Rosa when Ellen dies?
4. Who is the narrator of Chapter 5?
(a) Quentin Compson.
(b) Rosa Coldfield.
(c) Jason Compson.
(d) Thomas Sutpen.
5. How old is Thomas Sutpen when he returns from the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry Sutpen attend college?
2. What is Shreve's nickname for Thomas Sutpen?
3. What do Ellen and Judith do in Jefferson for entertainment?
4. What organization is Sutpen asked to join, but which he declines to be a part of?
5. How does Wash Jones' granddaughter die?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)