|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Sutpen's two daughters?
(a) Judith and Ellen.
(b) Judith and Clytie.
(c) Judith and Rosa.
(d) Judith and Cassandra.
2. What is Charles Bon's religion?
3. What is Sutpen's occupation between the time he leaves his family and the time he arrives in Jefferson?
(a) He is a planter.
(b) He is an architect.
(c) He is a woodworker.
(d) He is the overseer of a plantation.
4. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
(a) She needs someone to take care of her.
(b) To fulfill her sister's dying wish of protecting her children by going to live with Judith.
(c) She loses her house.
(d) Sutpen invites her.
5. What does Mr. Coldfield do during the war?
(a) Startes a store in Jefferson.
(b) Fights for the South.
(c) Locks himself in his attic.
(d) Moves to New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wash Jones' granddaughter die?
2. What is Rosa preparing as a wedding gift for Judith?
3. What is Judith holding in her hand the first time Rosa sees her after the murder?
4. How old is Rosa when Ellen dies?
5. To whom is Judith engaged?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)