|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Thomas Sutpen born?
(a) In the territory that is to become Louisiana.
(b) In the territory that is to become North Carolina.
(c) In the territory that is to become West Virginia.
(d) In the territory that is to become Mississippi.
2. To whom is Judith engaged?
(a) Charles Bon.
(b) Thomas Compson.
(c) Charles Akers.
(d) The Methodist minister.
3. How old is Thomas Sutpen when he returns from the war?
4. Who makes Bon's coffin?
(a) Judith Sutpen.
(b) Wash Jones.
(c) Thomas Sutpen.
(d) Henry Sutpen.
5. Who is the first person Rosa encounters when she enters Sutpen's house after the murder?
(b) Charles Bon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judith do when she tells Thomas Sutpen about what happened to Bon?
2. Where does Henry Sutpen attend college?
3. Upon hearing that Judith is engaged, what does Rosa offer to teach Judith?
4. Why does Rosa move to Sutpen's estate?
5. Who does Sutpen visit when he returns to Jefferson to place a tombstone on Ellen's grave?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)