|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Rosa give for staying at Sutpen's estate after Bon's death?
(a) She needs food.
(b) She wants to marry Sutpen when he returnes.
(c) She is waiting for Sutpen to return.
(d) She needs shelter.
2. Where does Rosa live after leaving Sutpen's estate?
(a) In her father's store.
(b) The Compsons' house.
(c) In New Orleans.
(d) Her father's house.
3. Who is telling the Sutpen story in Chapter 7?
(a) Quentin and Rosa.
(b) Quentin and Shreve.
(c) Rosa and Shreve.
(d) Quentin and Jason.
4. What does Judith do when she tells Thomas Sutpen about what happened to Bon?
(a) She smiles.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She remains emotionless.
5. What does Mr. Coldfield do during the war?
(a) Startes a store in Jefferson.
(b) Locks himself in his attic.
(c) Moves to New Orleans.
(d) Fights for the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Charles Bon do during the war?
2. After what major event does Rosa Coldfield move to Sutpen's estate?
3. Where is the visitor who Henry brings home for Christmas from?
4. Where is Shreve from?
5. How does Thomas Sutpen's last (youngest) child die?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)