|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
2. What company was pinned down by the NVA in Chapter 15?
3. What part of Vietnam did Hackworth say had the worse conditions ever experienced by an American soldier?
4. What did Hackworth decide between trips to the U.S.?
5. What was Hackworth assigned to after returning to the U.S.?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Colonel Hanh act according to Chapter 21?
2. Who was Hackworth called to brief and what did Hackworth receive?
3. Who did Hackworth meet when he was on R&R?
4. What did they discover during the review of Operation Attleboro?
5. What did Hackworth feel the United States was doing?
6. Who was visiting Los Angeles, according to Chapter 13, and what happened during the visit?
7. What did Hackworth establish in Vietnam with General Marshall?
8. What did the Army make arrangements for Hackworth to do in Chapter 13?
9. When Hackworth reported to Fort Lewis in Chapter 18, what did he find?
10. Who invited Hackworth to dinner according to Chapter 20?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reasons of the Cuban missile crisis and how the crisis was resolved.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the reasons for being court martialed in the United States military.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the tactical victory of the Tet Offensive with the psychological victory of Vietcong.
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)