|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What village was Hackworth at when he asked the old man about the NVA?
2. What country did Hackworth visit with the ARVN?
3. When did the Tet offensive take place?
4. What did Hackworth think of the Vietnam War after touring the country?
5. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the tactical victory of the Tet Offensive with the psychological victory of Vietcong.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of the reductions in force under President Eisenhower.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the actions of Colonel Hanh to the actions of David H. Hackworth.
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)