|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Tet offensive take place?
2. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
3. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
4. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
5. When was Hackworth assigned as advisor to the Airborne Division?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the actions of Colonel Hanh to the actions of David H. Hackworth.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the role of the United Nations in the Korean War.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the battles like Operation Attleboro, Bien Hoa, and other locations and analyze whether Hackworth's conclusions about the battles are relevant.
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)