|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
2. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
3. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
4. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
5. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
2. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
3. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
4. What injury did Hackworth receive?
5. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
6. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
7. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
8. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
9. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
10. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze Hackworth's statements that there is no point in taking an objective that you have no intention of holding.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the views of General Marshall with the views of David H. Hackworth.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of the United Nations in the Korean War.
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)