|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
2. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
5. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
2. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
3. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
4. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
5. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
6. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
7. What happened on December 18?
8. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
9. How did Charlie Greer and Hack view their injuries?
10. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reasons of the Cuban missile crisis and how the crisis was resolved.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how prisoners of war were treated during the Korean War.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what advantages the North Koreans had over American troops during the Korean War.
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)