|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
2. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
3. What was the name of the company commander?
4. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
5. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
2. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
3. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
4. What injury did Hackworth receive?
5. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
6. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
7. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
8. How was Berlin divided?
9. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
10. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reasons of the Cuban missile crisis and how the crisis was resolved.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the reasons why the Korean War started, and how the issues between South and North Korea were resolved.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the reasons for being court martialed in the United States military.
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)