|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
2. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
3. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
4. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
2. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
3. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
4. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
5. What happened on December 18?
6. How was Berlin divided?
7. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
8. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
9. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
10. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Did Hackworth's view on war and the approach to war change over time?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the actions of Colonel Hanh to the actions of David H. Hackworth.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what advantages the North Koreans had over American troops during the Korean War.
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)