|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe Rice make safer?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
5. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
2. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
3. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
4. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
5. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
6. What injury did Hackworth receive?
7. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
8. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
9. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
10. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reasons why the Korean War started, and how the issues between South and North Korea were resolved.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the tactical victory of the Tet Offensive with the psychological victory of Vietcong.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of the United Nations in the Korean War.
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)