|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
3. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
4. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
5. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
2. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
3. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
4. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
5. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
6. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
7. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
8. How was Berlin divided?
9. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
10. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Did Hackworth's view on war and the approach to war change over time?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the battles like Operation Attleboro, Bien Hoa, and other locations and analyze whether Hackworth's conclusions about the battles are relevant.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the reasons for being court martialed in the United States military.
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)