|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
2. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
3. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
4. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
5. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
2. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
3. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
4. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
5. What was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 11?
6. What injury did Hackworth receive?
7. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
8. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
9. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
10. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reasons of the Cuban missile crisis and how the crisis was resolved.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the actions of Colonel Hanh to the actions of David H. Hackworth.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Eisenhower's view of the United States military spending with that of President Kennedy.
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)