|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
2. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
3. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
2. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
3. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
4. What happened on December 18?
5. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
6. How did Charlie Greer and Hack view their injuries?
7. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
8. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
9. How was Berlin divided?
10. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the views of General Marshall with the views of David H. Hackworth.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the actions of Colonel Hanh to the actions of David H. Hackworth.
Essay Topic 3
Examine why the Army rotated commanding officers and how it impacted troops and efficiency among the commanding officers.
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)