|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
2. What name did Hackworth give his company?
3. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
4. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
2. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
3. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
4. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
5. How was Berlin divided?
6. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
7. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
8. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
9. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
10. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reasons why the Korean War started, and how the issues between South and North Korea were resolved.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of the reductions in force under President Eisenhower.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the significance of body count and the programs formulated by Hackworth.
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)