Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
2. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
3. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
4. Where was F company stationed?
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on December 18?
2. What did Hackworth do as a G-4 Operations Officer?
3. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
4. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
5. What did the Army make arrangements for Hackworth to do in Chapter 13?
6. What did Hackworth believe about politicians and generals, according to Chapter 19?
7. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
8. What did Hackworth formulate to achieve the same high body count as Hunt?
9. Who was visiting Los Angeles, according to Chapter 13, and what happened during the visit?
10. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the reasons for being court martialed in the United States military.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the actions of Colonel Hanh to the actions of David H. Hackworth.
Essay Topic 3
Did Hackworth's view on war and the approach to war change over time?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)