|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Night Hunters?
(a) Small recon groups fighting at night.
(b) Killing duos sent in Viet Cong tunnels.
(c) Bombing runs during the night.
(d) Snipers shooting from helicopters.
2. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
(a) He positioned them behind the enemy.
(b) He positioned them on both sides of the enemy.
(c) He positioned them on the right side of the enemy.
(d) He positioned them behind the company headquarters.
3. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
(d) Bunker, Virginia.
4. What was Hackworth's recommendation to the Secretary of the Army?
(a) To get more planes.
(b) To stop training the South Vietnam Army.
(c) More competent advisors.
(d) To invade Cambodia and Laos.
5. When did the Tet offensive take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the air hostess Hackworth met in Australia?
2. What village was Hackworth at when he asked the old man about the NVA?
3. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
4. What volunteer force joined Hackworth's unit?
5. What did Hackworth tell the Secretary of the Army?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)