|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invited Hackworth to dinner and asked him to be his G-3?
(a) General Ewell.
(b) General Jefferson.
(c) General Nighthawk.
(d) General Tank.
2. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
(a) Tou Murong.
(b) The Kwai river.
(c) Twan Wang.
(d) Han Chang.
3. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
(a) The popular victory.
(b) The tactical victory.
(c) The psychological victory.
(d) The media victory.
4. What position did Hackworth accept after being wounded?
(a) G-7 adviser to General Timothy.
(b) G-3 adviser to General Timothy.
(c) G-2 adviser to General Timothy.
(d) G-4 adviser to General Timothy.
5. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
(a) Command incompetence.
(b) Paperwork because of equipment being field tested.
(c) Reporting to General Maxwell.
(d) Cooperating with the South Vietnam army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Fire Base Dickey located?
2. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
3. What did Hackworth tell the Secretary of the Army?
4. What position did Hackworth accept when returning to Vietnam?
5. What did Hackworth feel the politicians and generals did not know according to Chapter 19?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)