Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Joel Hackworth born?
(a) In 1975.
(b) When Hackworth was wounded by rocket fire.
(c) When Hackworth divorced Patty.
(d) When Hackworth was to sent to Vietnam.
2. Where did Hackworth go after An Kle?
(a) Gi Han.
(b) Twi Phu.
(c) Di An.
(d) Wi Bi.
3. What were the Night Hunters?
(a) Small recon groups fighting at night.
(b) Snipers shooting from helicopters.
(c) Bombing runs during the night.
(d) Killing duos sent in Viet Cong tunnels.
4. Why did Hackworth refuse to be evacuated to Japan?
(a) He wanted to write the mission reports himself.
(b) He would have lost his command.
(c) He wanted to stay with his mistress.
(d) He was afraid of poor care.
5. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
(a) Fighting low level terrorists.
(b) Toward the European battlefield.
(c) Fighting with nuclear weapons.
(d) Fighting on small islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
2. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
3. When was Hackworth assigned as advisor to the Airborne Division?
4. What unit did Hackworth take command of in 1966?
5. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)