|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) LONG STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(c) SWIFT STRIKE III
(d) SWIFT RETALIATION III
2. What part of Vietnam did Hackworth say had the worse conditions ever experienced by an American soldier?
(a) The streets of Hanoi.
(b) The Northern Jungles.
(c) The Mekong Delta.
(d) The high plateau of center Vietnam.
3. What name did Hackworth gave his battalion?
(a) Hardcore and Recondo.
(b) Killing Machine.
(c) Fighting tigers.
(d) Crouching Dragons.
4. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
(a) Fighting with nuclear weapons.
(b) Toward the European battlefield.
(c) Fighting on small islands.
(d) Fighting low level terrorists.
5. Who was killed during the operation in Chapter 15?
(a) John Watson.
(b) Mark Stevens.
(c) Jim Gardiner.
(d) Jack Greer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What academy did Hackworth create?
2. What were the Night Hunters?
3. Who lived in a plush villa and acted like a war lord?
4. When did the Tet offensive take place?
5. What unit performed to Hackworth's satisfaction at Phn Rang?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)