|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In the U.S.
(c) In Japan.
(d) In Saigon.
2. Who was killed during the operation in Chapter 15?
(a) John Watson.
(b) Jim Gardiner.
(c) Mark Stevens.
(d) Jack Greer.
3. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
(a) The Kwai river.
(b) Twan Wang.
(c) Han Chang.
(d) Tou Murong.
4. When was John Hayes assigned to command Hackworth's Brigade?
(a) March 1967.
(b) March 1966.
(c) March 1968.
(d) March 1969.
5. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
(a) July 1966.
(b) July 1968.
(c) July 1965.
(d) July 1967.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the Vietnam War after touring the country?
2. Why was Hackworth dissatisfied with his commanding officer?
3. What did Hackworth decide between trips to the U.S.?
4. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
5. When was Hackworth assigned as advisor to the Airborne Division?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)