Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What village was Hackworth at when he asked the old man about the NVA?
(a) Hang Wan.
(b) He Phu.
(c) My Phu.
(d) My Ti.
2. What unit performed to Hackworth's satisfaction at Phn Rang?
(a) The Hackworth Rangers.
(b) The 27th Regiment.
(c) The Second Army.
(d) The Screaming Eagles.
3. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To a house near the sea.
(b) To a cabin in the mountains.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) To Canada.
4. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
(a) The tactical victory.
(b) The psychological victory.
(c) The popular victory.
(d) The media victory.
5. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
(a) July 1966.
(b) July 1968.
(c) July 1965.
(d) July 1967.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to be evacuated to Japan?
3. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
4. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
5. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)