|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lived in a plush villa and acted like a war lord?
(a) Colonel Tu.
(b) Colonel Zi.
(c) Colonel Hanh.
(d) Colonel Tang.
2. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
(a) A tour of Germany.
(b) A tour of Vietnam.
(c) A tour of training bases in the U.S.
(d) A tour of the Pentagon.
3. What was the nickname of Hackworth's new commanding officer?
(c) Easy Marsh.
(d) The Man.
4. What name did Hackworth gave his battalion?
(a) Crouching Dragons.
(b) Hardcore and Recondo.
(c) Fighting tigers.
(d) Killing Machine.
5. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Jack B. Markus.
(b) John A. Steven.
(c) Ira G. Krogger.
(d) Maxwell D. Taylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
2. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
3. When did the Tet offensive take place?
4. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
5. What position did Hackworth accept when returning to Vietnam?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)