|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Eisenhower.
(b) General Khan.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Martin.
3. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(c) South Korean.
(d) North Korean.
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Gail Herart.
(c) Jack Markus.
(d) Fred Crispino.
5. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Santa Monica.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
2. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
3. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
4. When were the Raiders disbanded?
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
2. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
3. What injury did Hackworth receive?
4. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
5. How did Charlie Greer and Hack view their injuries?
6. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
7. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
8. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
9. How was Berlin divided?
10. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)