|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A German Hospital.
(c) A Swedish hospital.
(d) A French Hospital.
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a tank coming his way.
(b) Because of a sniper.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because he shared it with his men.
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) John Swenson.
(b) Steven Prazenka.
(c) Ira Smith.
(d) Mark Stenven.
4. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Building roads.
(b) Playing poker.
(d) Treating wounded.
5. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Sophie Moore.
(b) Antonia Martin.
(c) Patty Stanford.
(d) Patty Leonard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
3. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
4. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
5. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth say about working at the Pentagon according to Chapter 17?
2. Who did Hackworth meet when he was on R&R?
3. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
4. What did Hackworth believe about politicians and generals, according to Chapter 19?
5. What did they discover during the review of Operation Attleboro?
6. What happened on December 18?
7. What was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 11?
8. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
9. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
10. What two events marked the needed tactical and psychological victory in Vietnam?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)