|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Logistic Officer.
(b) Group Intelligence Officer.
(c) Group Training Officer.
(d) Group Supply Officer.
2. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A German Hospital.
(b) A Japanese Hospital.
(c) A French Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(b) De Rich.
(c) Van Mieter.
4. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Logan.
(b) Objective South.
(c) Objective Simon.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
5. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 27th.
(b) His 26th.
(c) His 24th.
(d) His 21st.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
2. Where was F company stationed?
3. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
5. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
2. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
3. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
4. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
5. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
6. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
7. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
8. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
9. What was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 11?
10. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)