|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) January 1962.
(b) May 1961.
(c) January 1966.
(d) August 1963.
2. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean morale.
(b) Troop supplies.
(c) Korean tactics.
(d) Troop movements.
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(c) De Rich.
(d) Van Mieter.
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To protect the country.
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) North Korean.
(d) South Korean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
2. What name did Hackworth give his company?
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
4. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
2. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
3. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
4. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
5. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
6. What did General Meloy talk to Hackworth about?
7. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
8. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
9. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
10. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)