|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) His rifle was empty.
(b) The prisoner was larger than him.
(c) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(d) He was outnumbered.
2. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Gail Herart.
(c) Fred Crispino.
(d) Jack Markus.
3. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
4. Where was Company D sent to?
(c) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(d) Berlin Air Force Base.
5. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Arm and chest.
(b) Legs and back.
(c) Legs and arms.
(d) Back and head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
2. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
3. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
4. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on December 18?
2. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
3. What injury did Hackworth receive?
4. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
5. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
6. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
7. What was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 11?
8. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
9. How was Berlin divided?
10. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)