|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(a) The Animal.
(c) The Destroyer.
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Fourth Battalion.
(b) Second Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Sixth Battalion.
3. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Smith.
(b) Major Mark Lauret.
(c) Major Jack Hemingway.
(d) Major Ralph Kregger.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(b) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(c) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(b) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The First Army Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
2. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
3. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
4. Where was F company stationed?
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did they discover during the review of Operation Attleboro?
2. Who was visiting Los Angeles, according to Chapter 13, and what happened during the visit?
3. What effect did Eisnhower's program, Reductions in Force (RIF) have?
4. What irritated Hackworth about the new equipment?
5. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
6. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
7. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
8. What was Hackworth allowed after he recovered?
9. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
10. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)