|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of March.
(b) End of August.
(c) End of July.
(d) End of May.
2. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Collins.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) Fort Adams.
3. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 4th platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 1st platoon.
(d) 2nd platoon.
4. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Gap.
(b) In a place called the In-between.
(c) In a place called the Space.
(d) In a place called the Hole.
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought it needed more troops.
(d) He thought it was won.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
2. Who did Hackworth marry?
3. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
4. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on December 18?
2. What did Hackworth do as a G-4 Operations Officer?
3. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
4. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
5. What did the Army make arrangements for Hackworth to do in Chapter 13?
6. What did Hackworth believe about politicians and generals, according to Chapter 19?
7. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
8. What did Hackworth formulate to achieve the same high body count as Hunt?
9. Who was visiting Los Angeles, according to Chapter 13, and what happened during the visit?
10. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)