|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Patty Stanford.
(b) Antonia Martin.
(c) Sophie Moore.
(d) Patty Leonard.
2. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
3. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) His rifle was empty.
(c) He was outnumbered.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
4. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They had better weapons.
(b) They knew the terrain better.
(c) They had better soldiers.
(d) They had better air support.
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(c) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(d) Two years after the war ended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
2. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
3. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
4. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
5. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
2. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
3. What did General Meloy talk to Hackworth about?
4. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
5. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
6. What injury did Hackworth receive?
7. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
8. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
9. How did Charlie Greer and Hack view their injuries?
10. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)