|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Jack Markus.
(b) Fred Crispino.
(c) Mark Stevens.
(d) Gail Herart.
2. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(b) Captain Markus.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Ernie.
3. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Second Battalion.
(b) Fourth Battalion.
(c) Sixth Battalion.
(d) Third Battalion.
4. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(c) Combat rations.
5. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Logistic Officer.
(b) Group Training Officer.
(c) Group Intelligence Officer.
(d) Group Supply Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
3. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
4. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
5. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
2. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
3. What effect did Eisnhower's program, Reductions in Force (RIF) have?
4. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
5. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
6. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
7. What was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 11?
8. What happened on December 18?
9. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
10. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)