|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Eisenhower.
(b) General Martin.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
(d) Master Sergeant.
4. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Santa Monica.
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(b) Fort Collins.
(c) Fort Benning.
(d) Fort Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. What name did Hackworth give his company?
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
5. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
2. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
3. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
4. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
5. What effect did Eisnhower's program, Reductions in Force (RIF) have?
6. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
7. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
8. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
9. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
10. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)