|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's killers.
(b) Hackworth's survivors.
(c) Hackworth's rangers.
(d) Hackworth's 48.
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Ridgeway.
(c) General Eisenhower.
(d) General Khan.
3. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(b) The Killers.
(c) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(d) The Roaring Tigers.
4. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 4th platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 1st platoon.
(d) 2nd platoon.
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(c) Van Mieter.
(d) De Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
2. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
3. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
4. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
5. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
2. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
3. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
4. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
5. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
6. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
7. What injury did Hackworth receive?
8. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
9. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
10. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)