|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(c) Combat rations.
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) June 20,1946.
(b) May 20, 1946.
(c) May 2, 1946.
(d) May 20, 1949.
5. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
2. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
4. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
2. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
3. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
4. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
5. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
6. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
7. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
8. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
9. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
10. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)