|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Gun positions.
(b) Opportunity targets.
(c) Roads for tanks.
(d) A weak point.
2. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Markus.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Ernie.
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was lost.
(b) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought it needed more troops.
5. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
2. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
3. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
2. How did Charlie Greer and Hack view their injuries?
3. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
4. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
5. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
6. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
7. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
8. What did General Meloy talk to Hackworth about?
9. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
10. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)