|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Ralph Kregger.
(b) Major Mark Lauret.
(c) Major Smith.
(d) Major Jack Hemingway.
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 4th platoon.
(b) 2nd platoon.
(c) 1st platoon.
(d) 3rd platoon.
3. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
4. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he wanted to stay in California.
(b) That he was happy to teach.
(c) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(d) That he wanted to resign.
5. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the In-between.
(b) In a place called the Space.
(c) In a place called the Hole.
(d) In a place called the Gap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
2. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
3. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
4. What was the name of the company commander?
5. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on December 18?
2. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
3. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
4. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
5. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
6. What effect did Eisnhower's program, Reductions in Force (RIF) have?
7. What injury did Hackworth receive?
8. When they moved to the Chorwan Valley, what was the unit told and what did it mean?
9. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
10. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)