|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) Mark Stenven.
(c) Ira Smith.
(d) John Swenson.
2. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Jack Kragger.
(b) Harold Borger.
(c) John Steven.
(d) Jeff Bradley.
3. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mason.
(b) Fort Atkinson.
(c) Fort Mitchell.
(d) Fort Adams.
4. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Collins.
(d) Fort Bragg.
5. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
3. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
2. What happened on December 18?
3. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
4. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
5. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
6. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
7. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
8. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
9. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
10. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)