|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's survivors.
(b) Hackworth's rangers.
(c) Hackworth's 48.
(d) Hackworth's killers.
2. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
3. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Captain Sowal.
(b) Lt. Harvey.
(c) Master Sergeant Lee.
(d) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 2, 1946.
(b) May 20, 1949.
(c) June 20,1946.
(d) May 20, 1946.
5. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Atkinson.
(b) Fort Adams.
(c) Fort Mason.
(d) Fort Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hackworth marry?
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
3. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
5. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
2. How was Berlin divided?
3. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
4. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
5. What effect did Eisnhower's program, Reductions in Force (RIF) have?
6. What happened on December 18?
7. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
8. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
9. What injury did Hackworth receive?
10. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)