|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) English to the locals.
(b) The group's own training classes.
(d) 19th century military tactics.
2. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Benning.
(b) Fort Collins.
(c) Fort Adams.
(d) Fort Bragg.
3. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Opportunity targets.
(b) A weak point.
(c) Roads for tanks.
(d) Gun positions.
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a bunker.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a broken down vehicle.
5. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1959.
(b) August 1958.
(d) August 1957.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
5. Who did Hackworth marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the tanks went to assist G Company, what did Hackworth find?
2. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
3. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
4. What was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 11?
5. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
6. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
7. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
8. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
9. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
10. How was Berlin divided?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)