|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 5, 1950.
(b) June 25, 1951.
(c) June 25, 1952.
(d) June 25, 1950.
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
3. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Training Officer.
(b) Group Logistic Officer.
(c) Group Supply Officer.
(d) Group Intelligence Officer.
4. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(d) Combat rations.
5. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Fourth Battalion.
(b) Second Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Sixth Battalion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hackworth marry?
2. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
4. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
2. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
3. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
4. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
5. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
6. What did General Meloy talk to Hackworth about?
7. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
8. How did Charlie Greer and Hack view their injuries?
9. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
10. How was Berlin divided?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)