|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's survivors.
(b) Hackworth's 48.
(c) Hackworth's killers.
(d) Hackworth's rangers.
2. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(b) The Animal.
(c) The Destroyer.
3. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Second Battalion.
(b) Fourth Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Sixth Battalion.
4. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1956.
(b) December 1955.
(c) December 1957.
(d) December 1958.
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(b) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(c) Captain Michaely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
2. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
5. What was the name of the company commander?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth say about working at the Pentagon according to Chapter 17?
2. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
3. What did Hackworth formulate to achieve the same high body count as Hunt?
4. Who was visiting Los Angeles, according to Chapter 13, and what happened during the visit?
5. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
6. What was Hackworth allowed after he recovered?
7. What happened on December 18?
8. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
9. What did Hackworth do as a G-4 Operations Officer?
10. Who did Hackworth have with him when he was in Saigon?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)