|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1950.
(b) June 25, 1952.
(c) June 5, 1950.
(d) June 25, 1951.
2. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Eisenhower.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Nixon.
3. Where was Company D sent to?
(b) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(d) Berlin Air Force Base.
4. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 2nd platoon.
(b) 1st platoon.
(c) 3rd platoon.
(d) 4th platoon.
5. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid December.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid June.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth believe about politicians and generals, according to Chapter 19?
2. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
3. When did the Screaming Eagles 1st Brigade arrive in Vietnam according to Chapter 14 and who greeted them?
4. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
5. What is Chapter 22 a transcript of?
6. What did Hackworth feel the United States was doing?
7. What did Hackworth apply for after his interview in Chapter 23?
8. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
9. What two events marked the needed tactical and psychological victory in Vietnam?
10. How did Hackworth plan accurately when he was given the command of the 1/327?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)