|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Training Officer.
(b) Group Supply Officer.
(c) Group Intelligence Officer.
(d) Group Logistic Officer.
2. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Learn German.
(b) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
(c) Become a General.
(d) Teach military tactics.
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To protect the country.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To meet girls.
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid December.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid January.
5. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean tactics.
(b) Korean morale.
(c) Troop movements.
(d) Troop supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
2. What did Hackworth teach?
3. What was Objective Jake Able?
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
5. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Berlin divided?
2. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
3. What were the United Nation forces focusing on in Chapter 5?
4. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
5. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
6. How did Charlie Greer and Hack view their injuries?
7. What did Hackworth decide to do with his life when in San Francisco, according to Chapter 10?
8. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
9. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
10. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)