|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) The group's own training classes.
(c) English to the locals.
(d) 19th century military tactics.
2. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Patty Leonard.
(b) Sophie Moore.
(c) Patty Stanford.
(d) Antonia Martin.
3. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A river.
(b) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(c) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(d) A fort.
4. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1959.
(c) August 1957.
(d) August 1958.
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Scagnelli.
(b) Captain John Maxwell.
(c) Captain Mark Stubert.
(d) Captain Ira Wenmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
2. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
3. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
4. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
5. What did Joe Rice make safer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
2. Who put Hackworth in charge of the unit and why?
3. What did the Wolfhound Regiment consist of?
4. What happened on December 18?
5. How was Berlin divided?
6. What did Hackworth realize when he killed a North Korean soldier?
7. What injury did Hackworth receive?
8. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
9. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
10. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)