|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 7th Infantry Regiment.
2. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) English to the locals.
(b) 19th century military tactics.
(d) The group's own training classes.
3. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A German Hospital.
(b) A Japanese Hospital.
(c) A Swedish hospital.
(d) A French Hospital.
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) Killer Company.
(b) The Immortals.
(c) Fighter Company.
(d) Best Company.
5. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
(c) Master Sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
2. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
4. What was the name of the company commander?
5. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hackworth's unit begin doing?
2. What did the Raiders accept according to Chapter 7?
3. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
4. What was Company D rated and why according to Chapter 12?
5. On what date does Chapter 1 open and what was happening?
6. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
7. When Hackworth reviewed the battle, what did he record?
8. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
9. How was Berlin divided?
10. When Hackworth came up for a new assignment, what did he decide?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)