|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's 48.
(b) Hackworth's rangers.
(c) Hackworth's survivors.
(d) Hackworth's killers.
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it needed more troops.
(b) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(c) He thought it was lost.
(d) He thought it was won.
3. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 2, 1946.
(b) June 20,1946.
(c) May 20, 1946.
(d) May 20, 1949.
4. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Michaely.
(c) Captain Markus.
(d) Captain Ernie.
5. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
(a) Battery C of the 77th AAA.
(b) Battery C of the 177th AAA.
(c) Battery A of the 7th AAA.
(d) Battery D of the 77th AAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
4. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hackworth earn the nickname Sackworth?
2. What role did Hackworth have in the Fox Company?
3. What did Hackworth make known in Chapter 9?
4. What did Hackworth reveal about his enlisting in the Army in Chapter 2?
5. What happened to Hackworth according to Chapter 4?
6. How does Hackworth describe the training of the Wolfhound Raiders according to Chapter 6?
7. What did Hackworth want after two years in the Army, according to Chapter 5?
8. How was Berlin divided?
9. What was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 11?
10. What did Hackworth do in Santa Monica according to Chapter 8?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)