|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
a) Operation Shield.
b) Operation Bertha.
c) Operation Gibraltar.
d) Operation Hammer.
2. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
a) Group Intelligence Officer.
b) Group Supply Officer.
c) Group Training Officer.
d) Group Logistic Officer.
3. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
a) Third Battalion.
b) Second Battalion.
c) Fourth Battalion.
d) Sixth Battalion.
4. What unit did Hackworth take command of in 1966?
a) The 2/198.
b) The 1/27.
c) The 1/237.
d) The 7/237.
5. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
a) In Colorado Springs.
b) In Los Angeles.
This section contains 471 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)