|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invited Hackworth to dinner and asked him to be his G-3?
(a) General Nighthawk.
(b) General Tank.
(c) General Ewell.
(d) General Jefferson.
2. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) West Point.
(b) Community College.
(c) Infantry Career Course.
(d) The War College.
3. What did Hackworth want to do after his first tour of duty in Vietnam ended in Chapter 16?
(a) Return to Vietnam.
(c) Transfer to Florida.
(d) Teach at the Infantry School in Fort Benning.
4. Where was Hackworth assigned after his tour in Vietnam?
(a) Saigon General Command.
(c) Berlin NATO headquarters.
(d) The Pentagon Office of Personnel.
5. Who was in command of Hackworth's brigade in Vietnam?
(a) Colonel MacAlister.
(b) Colonel Frank.
(c) Colonel Hunt.
(d) Colonel Smith.
6. What country did Hackworth visit with the ARVN?
7. What were the Night Hunters?
(a) Killing duos sent in Viet Cong tunnels.
(b) Snipers shooting from helicopters.
(c) Small recon groups fighting at night.
(d) Bombing runs during the night.
8. Where was Fire Base Dickey located?
(a) Southern Wang Province.
(b) Northern Yi Province.
(c) Western Dinh Province.
(d) East of the Yang river.
9. What was the name of the air hostess Hackworth met in Australia?
(a) Andrea Marcell.
(b) Martha Wi.
(c) Jenny Bates.
(d) Sphie Martin.
10. What academy did Hackworth create?
(a) The Ambush Academy.
(b) The Booby-Trap Avoidance Academy.
(c) The Sport Academy.
(d) The Long Range Shooting Academy.
11. What company was pinned down by the NVA in Chapter 15?
(a) F company.
(b) C company.
(c) D company.
(d) A company.
12. What unit performed to Hackworth's satisfaction at Phn Rang?
(a) The Second Army.
(b) The Screaming Eagles.
(c) The 27th Regiment.
(d) The Hackworth Rangers.
13. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
14. Who lived in a plush villa and acted like a war lord?
(a) Colonel Hanh.
(b) Colonel Tu.
(c) Colonel Zi.
(d) Colonel Tang.
15. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-4 Operationg Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
2. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
3. What was Hackworth assigned to after returning to the U.S.?
4. Where did Hackworth spend some R&R in 1966?
5. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)