|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Jack Kragger.
(b) Harold Borger.
(c) Jeff Bradley.
(d) John Steven.
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 17th Infantry Regiment.
4. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
5. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean morale.
(b) Troop movements.
(c) Korean tactics.
(d) Troop supplies.
6. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(c) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(d) Two years after the war ended.
7. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
(a) Santa Monica.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
8. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were dazed.
(b) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(c) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(d) The soldiers were sleeping.
9. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The First Army Officer Club.
(b) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
10. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) The group's own training classes.
(b) English to the locals.
(c) 19th century military tactics.
11. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Opportunity targets.
(b) Roads for tanks.
(c) Gun positions.
(d) A weak point.
12. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The No Name Hill.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) The Small Hill.
(d) Hill Wang.
13. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Eisenhower.
(b) General Khan.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Martin.
14. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(b) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(c) Hackworth's constant training.
(d) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
15. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Patty Leonard.
(b) Antonia Martin.
(c) Patty Stanford.
(d) Sophie Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
2. What did Joe Rice make safer?
3. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
4. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
5. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)