|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1952.
(b) June 5, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1951.
(d) June 25, 1950.
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Seventh Army.
(b) The Third Army.
(c) The Eighth Army.
(d) The First Army.
3. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(b) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(c) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(d) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
4. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(a) South Korean.
(c) North Korean.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(b) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(c) The First Army Officer Club.
(d) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
6. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
(c) Car repairman.
(d) Part time salesman.
7. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
8. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
(a) Fort Bliss.
(b) Fort Owen.
(c) Fort Ross.
(d) Fort Monroe.
9. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 200.
10. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Able Company.
(b) Bravo Company.
(c) Easy Company.
(d) Dog Company.
11. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) Best Company.
(b) The Immortals.
(c) Killer Company.
(d) Fighter Company.
12. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
(a) Battery C of the 77th AAA.
(b) Battery C of the 177th AAA.
(c) Battery D of the 77th AAA.
(d) Battery A of the 7th AAA.
13. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were dazed.
(b) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(c) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(d) The soldiers were sleeping.
14. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Roads for tanks.
(b) A weak point.
(c) Opportunity targets.
(d) Gun positions.
15. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) Two years after the war ended.
(c) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(d) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth teach?
2. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
3. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
4. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)