|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 400.
(b) Hill 250.
(c) Hill 40.
(d) Hill 200.
2. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean tactics.
(b) Troop supplies.
(c) Troop movements.
(d) Korean morale.
3. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) January 1962.
(b) August 1963.
(c) May 1961.
(d) January 1966.
4. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Building roads.
(b) Playing poker.
(c) Treating wounded.
5. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
6. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(b) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(c) Colonel Minit.
7. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1946.
(b) May 2, 1946.
(c) May 20, 1949.
(d) June 20,1946.
8. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) Fort Collins.
9. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Seventh Army.
(b) The Third Army.
(c) The Eighth Army.
(d) The First Army.
10. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 21st.
(b) His 27th.
(c) His 26th.
(d) His 24th.
11. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Ernie.
(b) Captain Michaely.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Markus.
12. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) Two years after the war ended.
(b) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(d) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
13. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a broken down vehicle.
14. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(c) He wanted a prisoner.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
15. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Legs and arms.
(b) Back and head.
(c) Legs and back.
(d) Arm and chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
2. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
3. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
5. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)