|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Become a General.
(b) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
(c) Teach military tactics.
(d) Learn German.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(a) North Korean.
(c) South Korean.
3. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) He was outnumbered.
(c) His rifle was empty.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(c) Van Mieter.
(d) De Rich.
5. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
(a) Fort Bliss.
(b) Fort Owen.
(c) Fort Ross.
(d) Fort Monroe.
6. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A French Hospital.
(c) A Swedish hospital.
(d) A German Hospital.
7. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(b) Two years after the war ended.
(d) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
8. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(c) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(d) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
9. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of March.
(b) End of August.
(c) End of May.
(d) End of July.
10. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) August 1963.
(b) January 1962.
(c) January 1966.
(d) May 1961.
11. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Gun positions.
(b) Roads for tanks.
(c) Opportunity targets.
(d) A weak point.
12. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 2, 1946.
(b) May 20, 1949.
(c) May 20, 1946.
(d) June 20,1946.
13. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1955.
(b) December 1956.
(c) December 1957.
(d) December 1958.
14. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 4th platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 2nd platoon.
(d) 1st platoon.
15. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Collins.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) Fort Benning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
3. Where was Company D sent to?
4. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
5. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)