|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 200.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 40.
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 1st platoon.
(b) 2nd platoon.
(c) 4th platoon.
(d) 3rd platoon.
3. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) A weak point.
(b) Roads for tanks.
(c) Gun positions.
(d) Opportunity targets.
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(c) San Francisco.
5. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(b) The American Winter retreat.
(c) The South Korean fall stand off.
(d) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
6. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
7. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(b) The soldiers were sleeping.
(c) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(d) The soldiers were dazed.
8. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By July.
(b) By June.
(c) By March.
(d) By January.
9. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Antonia Martin.
(b) Patty Leonard.
(c) Sophie Moore.
(d) Patty Stanford.
10. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The Small Hill.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) The No Name Hill.
(d) Hill Wang.
11. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Second Battalion.
(b) Sixth Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Fourth Battalion.
12. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) Killer Company.
(b) Fighter Company.
(c) The Immortals.
(d) Best Company.
13. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Ira Smith.
(b) Steven Prazenka.
(c) Mark Stenven.
(d) John Swenson.
14. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A Swedish hospital.
(c) A German Hospital.
(d) A French Hospital.
15. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
2. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
3. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
5. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)