Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of March.
(b) End of August.
(c) End of July.
(d) End of May.
2. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Collins.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) Fort Adams.
3. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 4th platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 1st platoon.
(d) 2nd platoon.
4. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Gap.
(b) In a place called the In-between.
(c) In a place called the Space.
(d) In a place called the Hole.
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought it needed more troops.
(d) He thought it was won.
6. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Treating wounded.
(c) Building roads.
(d) Playing poker.
7. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Antonia Martin.
(b) Patty Stanford.
(c) Patty Leonard.
(d) Sophie Moore.
8. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
9. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Steve Prazenka.
10. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) He was outnumbered.
(c) His rifle was empty.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
11. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Aurora.
(b) USS Hope.
(c) USS Poseidon.
(d) USS Haven.
12. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By March.
(b) By June.
(c) By July.
(d) By January.
13. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he wanted to stay in California.
(b) That he was happy to teach.
(c) That he wanted to resign.
(d) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
14. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(b) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(c) The First Army Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
15. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(c) The best company.
(d) Above average.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Company D sent to?
2. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
4. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)