|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a broken down vehicle.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a bunker.
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Third Army.
(b) The Eighth Army.
(c) The Seventh Army.
(d) The First Army.
3. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(d) Combat rations.
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Gail Herart.
(c) Jack Markus.
(d) Fred Crispino.
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1957.
(b) December 1955.
(c) December 1956.
(d) December 1958.
6. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's killers.
(b) Hackworth's rangers.
(c) Hackworth's 48.
(d) Hackworth's survivors.
7. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mason.
(b) Fort Atkinson.
(c) Fort Mitchell.
(d) Fort Adams.
8. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Khan.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Martin.
9. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) De Rich.
(b) Van Mieter.
10. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 26th.
(b) His 27th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 24th.
11. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
12. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(b) San Francisco.
13. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(b) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(c) The American Winter retreat.
(d) The South Korean fall stand off.
14. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of March.
(b) End of August.
(c) End of May.
(d) End of July.
15. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Baracuda.
(c) Objective Logan.
(d) Objective Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Company D sent to?
2. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
3. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
4. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
5. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)