|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
(a) Battery A of the 7th AAA.
(b) Battery C of the 77th AAA.
(c) Battery C of the 177th AAA.
(d) Battery D of the 77th AAA.
2. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a broken down vehicle.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) In a trench.
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Mark Lauret.
(b) Major Ralph Kregger.
(c) Major Smith.
(d) Major Jack Hemingway.
5. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
6. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Gail Herart.
(b) Mark Stevens.
(c) Jack Markus.
(d) Fred Crispino.
7. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
8. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Treating wounded.
(b) Playing poker.
(c) Building roads.
9. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(b) That he wanted to stay in California.
(c) That he was happy to teach.
(d) That he wanted to resign.
10. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain John Scagnelli.
(c) Captain Mark Stubert.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
11. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
12. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
13. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(a) Above average.
(b) The best company.
14. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mitchell.
(b) Fort Adams.
(c) Fort Mason.
(d) Fort Atkinson.
15. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 7th Infantry Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
2. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
3. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
4. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
5. What was Objective Jake Able?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)