|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(b) August 1957.
(c) August 1958.
(d) August 1959.
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Back and head.
(b) Arm and chest.
(c) Legs and back.
(d) Legs and arms.
3. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was happy to teach.
(b) That he wanted to stay in California.
(c) That he wanted to resign.
(d) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
4. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
5. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(b) Lt. Harvey.
(c) Captain Sowal.
(d) Master Sergeant Lee.
6. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Sophie Moore.
(b) Patty Stanford.
(c) Antonia Martin.
(d) Patty Leonard.
7. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective Baracuda.
(c) Objective South.
(d) Objective Logan.
8. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Hope.
(b) USS Haven.
(c) USS Aurora.
(d) USS Poseidon.
9. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
10. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
11. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Building roads.
(b) Treating wounded.
(c) Playing poker.
12. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A French Hospital.
(c) A Swedish hospital.
(d) A German Hospital.
13. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were sleeping.
(b) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(c) The soldiers were dazed.
(d) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
14. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They knew the terrain better.
(b) They had better soldiers.
(c) They had better air support.
(d) They had better weapons.
15. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Jack Kragger.
(b) Jeff Bradley.
(c) Harold Borger.
(d) John Steven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
3. What was Objective Jake Able?
4. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)