|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(d) Combat rations.
2. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) 19th century military tactics.
(c) The group's own training classes.
(d) English to the locals.
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a broken down vehicle.
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Jack Markus.
(b) Mark Stevens.
(c) Fred Crispino.
(d) Gail Herart.
5. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
(c) Part time salesman.
(d) Car repairman.
6. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective Simon.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
7. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President Eisenhower.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Nixon.
8. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's survivors.
(b) Hackworth's 48.
(c) Hackworth's rangers.
(d) Hackworth's killers.
9. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
10. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1949.
(b) May 20, 1946.
(c) June 20,1946.
(d) May 2, 1946.
11. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(d) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
12. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Atkinson.
(b) Fort Mason.
(c) Fort Mitchell.
(d) Fort Adams.
13. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid December.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Mid January.
(d) Mid March.
14. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They had better air support.
(b) They had better soldiers.
(c) They knew the terrain better.
(d) They had better weapons.
15. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(b) The Animal.
(c) The Destroyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
2. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)