Short Answer Key
1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
The soldiers were dazed.
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. What was the name of the company commander?
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
His rifle was empty.
6. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
In a bunker.
7. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
Because of a sniper.
8. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
May 20, 1946.
9. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
To meet girls.
10. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
11. When did...
This section contains 2,194 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)