Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
The soldiers were dazed.
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. What was the name of the company commander?
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
His rifle was empty.
6. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
In a bunker.
This section contains 3,970 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)