|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 1969 battle did Hackworth's men participate in?
(a) The WyDong Offensive.
(b) Operation Hammer.
(c) The Tet Offensive.
(d) The Thanksgiving offensive.
2. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
(a) The Chief of Staff.
(b) General Watson.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) General Westmoreland.
3. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(b) August 1957.
(c) August 1959.
(d) August 1958.
4. Where was Company D sent to?
(a) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(d) Berlin Air Force Base.
5. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a trench.
(b) In a broken down vehicle.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a bunker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
4. Who were the commanding officers of the pinned down company in Chapter 15?
5. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)