|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth accept after being wounded?
(a) G-7 adviser to General Timothy.
(b) G-4 adviser to General Timothy.
(c) G-2 adviser to General Timothy.
(d) G-3 adviser to General Timothy.
2. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Space.
(b) In a place called the In-between.
(c) In a place called the Hole.
(d) In a place called the Gap.
3. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Bunker, Virginia.
(d) New York.
4. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
(a) The psychological victory.
(b) The tactical victory.
(c) The popular victory.
(d) The media victory.
5. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
(a) New York.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jenny and Hackworth stay in Seattle?
2. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
3. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
4. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)