|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
2. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Patty Leonard.
(b) Sophie Moore.
(c) Patty Stanford.
(d) Antonia Martin.
3. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The Small Hill.
(b) Hill Wang.
(c) The No Name Hill.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
4. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
(a) The Vietcong knew of Operation Gibraltar in advance.
(b) The Vietcong knew of Operation Bertha in advance.
(c) The Vietcong knew of Operation Hammer in advance.
(d) The Vietcong knew of Operation Shield in advance.
5. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
(a) Necessary changes in the schooling system.
(b) Necessary changes on how the contracts were awarded.
(c) Necessary changes in the supply system.
(d) Necessary changes in how the officers were paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
2. Where was Fire Base Dickey located?
3. What company was pinned down by the NVA in Chapter 15?
4. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
5. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)