|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
(a) Fort Bliss.
(b) Fort Monroe.
(c) Fort Ross.
(d) Fort Owen.
2. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
(a) The psychological victory.
(b) The tactical victory.
(c) The media victory.
(d) The popular victory.
3. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
4. Where did Hackworth go after An Kle?
(a) Twi Phu.
(b) Gi Han.
(c) Wi Bi.
(d) Di An.
5. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Sixth Battalion.
(b) Second Battalion.
(c) Fourth Battalion.
(d) Third Battalion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was emphasized as a measurement of success in Vietnam?
2. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
3. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
4. Why did Hackworth have an ABC film team with him?
5. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)