|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(a) The best company.
(c) Above average.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) North Korean.
(c) South Korean.
3. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1958.
(b) December 1955.
(c) December 1956.
(d) December 1957.
4. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was happy to teach.
(b) That he wanted to resign.
(c) That he wanted to stay in California.
(d) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
5. What country did Hackworth visit with the ARVN?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
2. Where did Hackworth go after An Kle?
3. What position did Hackworth accept after being wounded?
4. What position did Hackworth accept when returning to Vietnam?
5. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)