|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth accept when returning to Vietnam?
(a) Aid of General Marshall.
(b) Aid to Ambassador Maxwell.
(c) Aid to General MacPherson.
(d) Aid to General Appleworth.
2. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
3. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
(a) The Hissing Snakes 1st Brigade.
(b) The Screaming Eagles 1st Brigade.
(c) The Baring Elephants 1st Brigade.
(d) The Roaring Lions 1st Brigade.
4. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
5. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
3. Where did Hackworth go after An Kle?
4. Who did Hackworth marry?
5. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)