|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 2.
(b) 2 soldiers.
(c) All, but 10.
(d) Half of his force.
2. What was the name of the air hostess Hackworth met in Australia?
(a) Martha Wi.
(b) Sphie Martin.
(c) Andrea Marcell.
(d) Jenny Bates.
3. When was Joel Hackworth born?
(a) In 1975.
(b) When Hackworth divorced Patty.
(c) When Hackworth was to sent to Vietnam.
(d) When Hackworth was wounded by rocket fire.
4. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
(a) Every 3 months.
(b) Every 6 months.
(c) Every 12 months.
(d) Every 5 months.
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) Fort Benning.
(d) Fort Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
2. Where did Jenny and Hackworth move to after his retirement?
3. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
4. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
5. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)