|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
(a) Command incompetence.
(b) Cooperating with the South Vietnam army.
(c) Paperwork because of equipment being field tested.
(d) Reporting to General Maxwell.
2. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 5 years in the Army.
(b) After 3 years in the Army.
(c) After 2 years in the Army.
(d) After 4 years in the Army.
3. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1962.
(b) August 1965.
(c) August 1969.
(d) August 1964.
4. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
(a) Austin Pevy College.
(b) Austin Community College.
(c) West Point.
(d) St. Vincent College.
5. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Troop movements.
(b) Korean tactics.
(c) Korean morale.
(d) Troop supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth have an ABC film team with him?
2. What part of Vietnam did Hackworth say had the worse conditions ever experienced by an American soldier?
3. What were the Night Hunters?
4. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
5. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)