|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 4 years in the Army.
(b) After 5 years in the Army.
(c) After 2 years in the Army.
(d) After 3 years in the Army.
2. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
(a) General Westmoreland.
(b) General Watson.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) The Chief of Staff.
3. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
(a) July 1965.
(b) July 1968.
(c) July 1966.
(d) July 1967.
4. What was the name of the air hostess Hackworth met in Australia?
(a) Sphie Martin.
(b) Jenny Bates.
(c) Martha Wi.
(d) Andrea Marcell.
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a tank coming his way.
(b) Because he shared it with his men.
(c) Because of a sniper.
(d) Because of an air attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the commanding officers of the pinned down company in Chapter 15?
2. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
3. What did Hackworth think of the Vietnam War after touring the country?
4. When was Hackworth discharged from the Army?
5. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)