|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth discharged from the Army?
(a) September 18, 1971.
(b) September 28, 1972.
(c) March 28, 1971.
(d) September 28, 1971.
2. What did Hackworth spend most of his time doing working with General Timothy?
(a) Taking his men into battle.
(b) Being treated for wounds.
(c) Writing reports.
(d) Teaching new recruits how to fight.
3. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
(a) Cooperating with the South Vietnam army.
(b) Paperwork because of equipment being field tested.
(c) Reporting to General Maxwell.
(d) Command incompetence.
4. Where did Jenny and Hackworth move to after his retirement?
5. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
(a) His Master's degree.
(b) His Associate's degree.
(c) His Doctorate.
(d) His Bachelor's degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
2. What did Hackworth tell the Secretary of the Army?
3. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
4. How long did Hackworth spend in An Kle?
5. Where was F company stationed?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)