|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
(a) The 1st Cavalier Division.
(b) The 5th Air Group.
(c) The 87th Airborne Division.
(d) The 101st Airborne Division.
2. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
(a) Markus Stubber.
(b) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Ira Weng.
3. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In the U.S.
(c) In Saigon.
(d) In Japan.
4. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(b) The best company.
(c) Above average.
5. What was the name of the air hostess Hackworth met in Australia?
(a) Jenny Bates.
(b) Martha Wi.
(c) Andrea Marcell.
(d) Sphie Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
2. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
3. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
4. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
5. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)