|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were sleeping.
(b) The soldiers were dazed.
(c) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
2. What lawyer did Hackworth retain in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Joseph Califano.
(b) Robert Kennedy.
(c) Ira Bergmann.
(d) Kenton Ralph.
3. Where was Fire Base Dickey located?
(a) East of the Yang river.
(b) Southern Wang Province.
(c) Northern Yi Province.
(d) Western Dinh Province.
4. What did Hackworth feel the politicians and generals did not know according to Chapter 19?
(a) How much money the Army was spending on bad equipment.
(b) What was really going on in Vietnam.
(c) How much the war in Vietnam cost.
(d) Who was in charge in Vietnam.
5. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Ira Smith.
(b) Steven Prazenka.
(c) John Swenson.
(d) Mark Stenven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth decide between trips to the U.S.?
2. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
3. What was Hackworth's recommendation to the Secretary of the Army?
4. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
5. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)