|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was John Hayes assigned to command Hackworth's Brigade?
(a) March 1966.
(b) March 1968.
(c) March 1967.
(d) March 1969.
2. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
(b) Master Sergeant.
3. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Lt. Harvey.
(b) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(c) Master Sergeant Lee.
(d) Captain Sowal.
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) June 20,1946.
(b) May 20, 1949.
(c) May 20, 1946.
(d) May 2, 1946.
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a tank coming his way.
(b) Because he shared it with his men.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because of a sniper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. Where did Jenny and Hackworth move to after his retirement?
3. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
4. Where was Hackworth when he was notified the Army was investigating his allegations?
5. What name did Hackworth gave his battalion?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)