|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
(a) Markus Stubber.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(d) Ira Weng.
2. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
(a) New York.
(b) Santa Monica.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What did Hackworth tell the Secretary of the Army?
(a) That the United States was losing the war.
(b) That the United States needed more tanks.
(c) That the United States needed more bombers.
(d) That the United States was winning the war.
4. Where did Hackworth spend some R&R in 1966?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By March.
(b) By January.
(c) By June.
(d) By July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
2. Where was Fire Base Dickey located?
3. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
4. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)