|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the air hostess Hackworth met in Australia?
(a) Jenny Bates.
(b) Martha Wi.
(c) Andrea Marcell.
(d) Sphie Martin.
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective Simon.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
3. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) After New Years 1951.
(b) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) After New Years 1950.
4. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Colonel Minit.
5. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
(a) 1 Star Generals.
(b) 3 Stars Generals.
(c) 4 Stars Generals.
(d) 2 Stars Generals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
2. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
3. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
4. What was Hackworth assigned to after returning to the U.S.?
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)