|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
(a) Aid to the base commander.
(b) Inspector General in Vietnam.
(c) Battalion commander.
(d) Commander of Fort Maxwell.
2. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(b) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
(c) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
(d) The Army weapons contract payments.
3. Who was killed during the operation in Chapter 15?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Jack Greer.
(c) Jim Gardiner.
(d) John Watson.
4. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
(a) John Smith.
(b) Ira Weng.
(c) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(d) Markus Stubber.
5. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
(a) His Master's degree.
(b) His Doctorate.
(c) His Associate's degree.
(d) His Bachelor's degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
2. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
3. Who lived in a plush villa and acted like a war lord?
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
5. Where was Company D sent to?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)