|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was becoming known about the NVA?
(a) They had better weapons.
(b) They were supported by China.
(c) They were operating out of Cambodia.
(d) They used Mig planes.
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it needed more troops.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
3. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
(a) The tactical victory.
(b) The psychological victory.
(c) The media victory.
(d) The popular victory.
4. When was Joel Hackworth born?
(a) When Hackworth was wounded by rocket fire.
(b) In 1975.
(c) When Hackworth divorced Patty.
(d) When Hackworth was to sent to Vietnam.
5. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In Japan.
(c) In Saigon.
(d) In the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
2. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
3. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
5. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)