|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Hackworth spend in An Kle?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 8 weeks.
2. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) August 1963.
(b) May 1961.
(c) January 1962.
(d) January 1966.
3. Who did Hackworth marry in Australia?
(a) Margaret Cox.
(b) Sophie Wilcox.
(c) Antonia Timy.
(d) Martha Roberts.
4. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought it needed more troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
2. What country did Hackworth visit with the ARVN?
3. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
4. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
5. What did Hackworth feel the politicians and generals did not know according to Chapter 19?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)