|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) His rifle was empty.
(b) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(c) He was outnumbered.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
2. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
(a) His Doctorate.
(b) His Associate's degree.
(c) His Master's degree.
(d) His Bachelor's degree.
3. What operation previously considered stunning did Hackworth study?
(a) Operation Attleboro.
(b) Operation Hammer.
(c) Operation Claw.
(d) Operation Pounder.
4. Who lived in a plush villa and acted like a war lord?
(a) Colonel Tang.
(b) Colonel Tu.
(c) Colonel Zi.
(d) Colonel Hanh.
5. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
(a) Fort Benning.
(b) Fort Lewis.
(c) Fort Washington.
(d) Fort Mach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
2. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
5. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)