|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
(a) Necessary changes in how the officers were paid.
(b) Necessary changes in the supply system.
(c) Necessary changes on how the contracts were awarded.
(d) Necessary changes in the schooling system.
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he shared it with his men.
(b) Because of a sniper.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because of a tank coming his way.
3. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
(a) Austin Pevy College.
(b) St. Vincent College.
(c) West Point.
(d) Austin Community College.
4. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain John Maxwell.
(c) Captain John Scagnelli.
(d) Captain Mark Stubert.
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To fight Communists.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To travel.
(d) To protect the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
2. What did Hackworth say of the year 1966?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
4. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
5. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)