|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Michaely.
(c) Captain Ernie.
(d) Captain Markus.
2. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 400.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 250.
(d) Hill 200.
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The First Army.
(b) The Eighth Army.
(c) The Seventh Army.
(d) The Third Army.
4. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1959.
(b) August 1957.
(c) August 1958.
5. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
(a) The Roaring Lions 1st Brigade.
(b) The Baring Elephants 1st Brigade.
(c) The Hissing Snakes 1st Brigade.
(d) The Screaming Eagles 1st Brigade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
5. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)