|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Tet offensive take place?
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(d) Captain Michaely.
3. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was happy to teach.
(b) That he wanted to stay in California.
(c) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(d) That he wanted to resign.
4. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A French Hospital.
(b) A German Hospital.
(c) A Swedish hospital.
(d) A Japanese Hospital.
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(d) He didn't consider his wound serious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hackworth marry?
2. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. What did Hackworth teach?
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)