|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 1st platoon.
(b) 2nd platoon.
(c) 4th platoon.
(d) 3rd platoon.
2. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
(a) Operation Bertha.
(b) Operation Gibraltar.
(c) Operation Hammer.
(d) Operation Shield.
3. What unit performed to Hackworth's satisfaction at Phn Rang?
(a) The Screaming Eagles.
(b) The Second Army.
(c) The Hackworth Rangers.
(d) The 27th Regiment.
4. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
(a) Aid to the base commander.
(b) Inspector General in Vietnam.
(c) Commander of Fort Maxwell.
(d) Battalion commander.
5. What did Hackworth want to do after his first tour of duty in Vietnam ended in Chapter 16?
(a) Transfer to Florida.
(c) Teach at the Infantry School in Fort Benning.
(d) Return to Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
4. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
5. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)