|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid March.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid December.
(d) Mid June.
2. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
(a) Twan Wang.
(b) Tou Murong.
(c) The Kwai river.
(d) Han Chang.
3. What position did Hackworth accept when returning to Vietnam?
(a) Aid to General MacPherson.
(b) Aid of General Marshall.
(c) Aid to General Appleworth.
(d) Aid to Ambassador Maxwell.
4. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 3 years in the Army.
(b) After 5 years in the Army.
(c) After 4 years in the Army.
(d) After 2 years in the Army.
5. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-5 Operationg Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
2. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
3. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
4. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
5. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)