|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1958.
(b) December 1957.
(c) December 1956.
(d) December 1955.
2. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A French Hospital.
(c) A German Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Building roads.
(b) Playing poker.
(d) Treating wounded.
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(b) De Rich.
(c) Van Mieter.
5. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
(a) The Vietcong knew of Operation Shield in advance.
(b) The Vietcong knew of Operation Bertha in advance.
(c) The Vietcong knew of Operation Gibraltar in advance.
(d) The Vietcong knew of Operation Hammer in advance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
2. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
4. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
5. What did Hackworth teach?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)