|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Easy Company.
(b) Able Company.
(c) Bravo Company.
(d) Dog Company.
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Seventh Army.
(b) The First Army.
(c) The Eighth Army.
(d) The Third Army.
4. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
(a) The Chief of Staff.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) General Watson.
(d) General Westmoreland.
5. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Hole.
(b) In a place called the Gap.
(c) In a place called the In-between.
(d) In a place called the Space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
2. What company was pinned down by the NVA in Chapter 15?
3. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
4. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
5. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)