|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
2. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(b) Captain Sowal.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Master Sergeant Lee.
3. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Smith.
(b) Major Ralph Kregger.
(c) Major Jack Hemingway.
(d) Major Mark Lauret.
4. When did the Tet offensive take place?
5. What was becoming known about the NVA?
(a) They used Mig planes.
(b) They had better weapons.
(c) They were operating out of Cambodia.
(d) They were supported by China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
2. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
3. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
4. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
5. What was Hackworth assigned to after returning to the U.S.?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)