|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
(a) In the U.S.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In Japan.
(d) In Saigon.
2. Where did Hackworth spend some R&R in 1966?
(c) Hong Kong.
3. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of July.
(b) End of May.
(c) End of August.
(d) End of March.
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(c) San Francisco.
5. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Training Officer.
(b) Group Supply Officer.
(c) Group Intelligence Officer.
(d) Group Logistic Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
3. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
4. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)