|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Master Sergeant Lee.
(b) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Captain Sowal.
2. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 5, 1950.
(b) June 25, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1951.
(d) June 25, 1952.
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a broken down vehicle.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a bunker.
4. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
(a) He was sent to the Army War College in New Hampshire.
(b) He was sent to Vietnam to train new recruit.
(c) He was sent to be the aid of the Chief of Staff of the President.
(d) He was sent to the Army's Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth.
5. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Infantry Career Course.
(b) The War College.
(c) Community College.
(d) West Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
2. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
3. How long did Hackworth spend in An Kle?
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)