|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
2. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Collins.
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) Fort Adams.
(d) Fort Benning.
3. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Master Sergeant Lee.
(b) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(c) Captain Sowal.
(d) Lt. Harvey.
4. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To a house near the sea.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To a cabin in the mountains.
(d) To Mexico.
5. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Supply Officer.
(b) Group Logistic Officer.
(c) Group Training Officer.
(d) Group Intelligence Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
2. How long did Hackworth spend in An Kle?
3. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
4. What did Hackworth want to do after his first tour of duty in Vietnam ended in Chapter 16?
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)