|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
(a) Battery A of the 7th AAA.
(b) Battery D of the 77th AAA.
(c) Battery C of the 177th AAA.
(d) Battery C of the 77th AAA.
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
(a) In Japan.
(b) In the U.S.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In Saigon.
4. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Poseidon.
(b) USS Hope.
(c) USS Haven.
(d) USS Aurora.
5. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
(a) General Westmoreland.
(b) General Watson.
(c) The Chief of Staff.
(d) President Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
3. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
4. What was the name of the company commander?
5. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)