|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 400.
(b) Hill 250.
(c) Hill 200.
(d) Hill 40.
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 10.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) 2 soldiers.
(d) All, but 2.
3. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In Colorado Springs.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) In Austin.
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Jack Markus.
(b) Fred Crispino.
(c) Mark Stevens.
(d) Gail Herart.
5. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Christmas 1952.
(b) After New Years 1950.
(c) After New Years 1951.
(d) At Thanksgiving 1951.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
4. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)