|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
(a) General MacMillan.
(b) General Zais.
(c) General Smith.
(d) General Snown.
2. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 3 years in the Army.
(b) After 2 years in the Army.
(c) After 5 years in the Army.
(d) After 4 years in the Army.
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Baracuda.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective South.
(d) Objective Simon.
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(b) The American Winter retreat.
(c) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(d) The South Korean fall stand off.
5. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To a cabin in the mountains.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To a house near the sea.
(d) To Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
3. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
5. What was Objective Jake Able?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)