|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Johnson.
(b) President Nixon.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Eisenhower.
2. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1965.
(b) August 1964.
(c) August 1969.
(d) August 1962.
3. What operation previously considered stunning did Hackworth study?
(a) Operation Claw.
(b) Operation Hammer.
(c) Operation Attleboro.
(d) Operation Pounder.
4. What unit performed to Hackworth's satisfaction at Phn Rang?
(a) The 27th Regiment.
(b) The Screaming Eagles.
(c) The Second Army.
(d) The Hackworth Rangers.
5. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
(a) New York.
(b) Bunker, Virginia.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
2. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. What did Hackworth say of the year 1966?
5. What did Hackworth teach?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)