|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(a) Combat rations.
2. Where was Company D sent to?
(c) Berlin Air Force Base.
(d) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
3. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) John A. Steven.
(b) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(c) Ira G. Krogger.
(d) Jack B. Markus.
4. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) English to the locals.
(b) The group's own training classes.
(c) 19th century military tactics.
5. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
(a) Operation Shield.
(b) Operation Gibraltar.
(c) Operation Hammer.
(d) Operation Bertha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
2. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
3. What was Hackworth assigned to after returning to the U.S.?
4. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
5. Who were the commanding officers of the pinned down company in Chapter 15?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)