|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth spend some R&R in 1966?
(b) Hong Kong.
2. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(b) Combat rations.
3. What company was pinned down by the NVA in Chapter 15?
(a) A company.
(b) C company.
(c) D company.
(d) F company.
4. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Second Battalion.
(b) Fourth Battalion.
(c) Sixth Battalion.
(d) Third Battalion.
5. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) SWIFT STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(c) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(d) LONG STRIKE III
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
2. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
4. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)