|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(b) SWIFT STRIKE III
(c) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(d) LONG STRIKE III
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
3. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
(a) Every 3 months.
(b) Every 12 months.
(c) Every 5 months.
(d) Every 6 months.
4. When did the NVA leave the engagement area?
(a) At dawn.
(b) At dusk.
(c) During the night.
(d) At noon.
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To fight Communists.
(b) To protect the country.
(c) To travel.
(d) To meet girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. What was Hackworth assigned to after returning to the U.S.?
4. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
5. What did Hackworth teach?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)