|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after his tour in Vietnam?
(b) The Pentagon Office of Personnel.
(c) Saigon General Command.
(d) Berlin NATO headquarters.
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Easy Company.
(b) Dog Company.
(c) Able Company.
(d) Bravo Company.
3. What village was Hackworth at when he asked the old man about the NVA?
(a) My Ti.
(b) My Phu.
(c) He Phu.
(d) Hang Wan.
4. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of July.
(b) End of May.
(c) End of March.
(d) End of August.
5. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) The group's own training classes.
(b) 19th century military tactics.
(d) English to the locals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
2. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
3. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
4. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
5. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)