|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
(b) Learn German.
(c) Become a General.
(d) Teach military tactics.
2. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
(a) Fort Lewis.
(b) Fort Mach.
(c) Fort Benning.
(d) Fort Washington.
3. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid December.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Mid January.
(d) Mid March.
4. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Troop movements.
(b) Troop supplies.
(c) Korean morale.
(d) Korean tactics.
5. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Space.
(b) In a place called the Hole.
(c) In a place called the Gap.
(d) In a place called the In-between.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname of Hackworth's new commanding officer?
2. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
3. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
5. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)