|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
(a) Operation Hammer.
(b) Operation Bertha.
(c) Operation Gibraltar.
(d) Operation Shield.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) South Korean.
(c) North Korean.
3. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 27th.
(b) His 26th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 24th.
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) John Swenson.
(c) Ira Smith.
(d) Mark Stenven.
5. What was the first thing Hackworth learned in Vietnam?
(a) There was no safe zone.
(b) The language.
(c) That the Viet Cong is not in the cities.
(d) That he should always have a change of socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
2. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
3. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
5. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)