|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth accept when returning to Vietnam?
(a) Aid of General Marshall.
(b) Aid to Ambassador Maxwell.
(c) Aid to General Appleworth.
(d) Aid to General MacPherson.
2. What village was Hackworth at when he asked the old man about the NVA?
(a) He Phu.
(b) My Ti.
(c) Hang Wan.
(d) My Phu.
3. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
(a) General Maxwell.
(b) General Westmoreland.
(c) General Smith.
(d) General McPherson.
4. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Third Army.
(b) The Eighth Army.
(c) The Seventh Army.
(d) The First Army.
5. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Johnson.
(b) President Eisenhower.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
2. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
3. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
4. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)