|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(b) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(d) Two years after the war ended.
2. How long did Hackworth stay in the U.S. after returning from Vietnam?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 22 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 2 months.
3. What was the nickname of Hackworth's new commanding officer?
(c) The Man.
(d) Easy Marsh.
4. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(d) Combat rations.
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 7th Infantry Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the NVA leave the engagement area?
2. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
3. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
4. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
5. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)