|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
(a) Operation Hammer.
(b) Operation Gibraltar.
(c) Operation Bertha.
(d) Operation Shield.
2. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
(a) Fort Washington.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Mach.
(d) Fort Lewis.
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(b) Captain Michaely.
(d) Colonel Minit.
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(b) The Killers.
(c) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(d) The Roaring Tigers.
5. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid January.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid December.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
3. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
4. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)