|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) John Swenson.
(c) Ira Smith.
(d) Mark Stenven.
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 2.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) All, but 10.
(d) 2 soldiers.
3. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-7 Operationg Officer.
4. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
(a) July 1966.
(b) July 1968.
(c) July 1965.
(d) July 1967.
5. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
(a) Command incompetence.
(b) Reporting to General Maxwell.
(c) Paperwork because of equipment being field tested.
(d) Cooperating with the South Vietnam army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
3. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
4. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
5. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)