|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(b) That he was happy to teach.
(c) That he wanted to stay in California.
(d) That he wanted to resign.
2. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mitchell.
(b) Fort Mason.
(c) Fort Adams.
(d) Fort Atkinson.
3. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To Canada.
(b) To a house near the sea.
(c) To a cabin in the mountains.
(d) To Mexico.
4. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) In Austin.
(d) In Colorado Springs.
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) Two years after the war ended.
(b) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(c) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)