|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
(a) Ira Weng.
(b) Markus Stubber.
(c) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(d) John Smith.
2. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1962.
(b) August 1969.
(c) August 1964.
(d) August 1965.
3. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
(a) Battery C of the 177th AAA.
(b) Battery D of the 77th AAA.
(c) Battery C of the 77th AAA.
(d) Battery A of the 7th AAA.
4. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The No Name Hill.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) Hill Wang.
(d) The Small Hill.
5. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Colorado Springs.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) In Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. What volunteer force joined Hackworth's unit?
4. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)