|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their grenades.
(b) The latrine.
(c) Their canteen.
(d) Their rifles.
2. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By January.
(b) By June.
(c) By March.
(d) By July.
3. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President Johnson.
(c) President Eisenhower.
(d) President Nixon.
4. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 27th.
(b) His 21st.
(c) His 24th.
(d) His 26th.
5. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1958.
(b) August 1957.
(c) August 1959.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
2. When was Joel Hackworth born?
3. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
4. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
5. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)