|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he wanted to stay in California.
(b) That he was happy to teach.
(c) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(d) That he wanted to resign.
2. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) May 1961.
(b) January 1966.
(c) August 1963.
(d) January 1962.
3. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1957.
(b) August 1958.
(d) August 1959.
4. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Jeff Bradley.
(b) Harold Borger.
(c) John Steven.
(d) Jack Kragger.
5. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
(a) The Screaming Eagles 1st Brigade.
(b) The Hissing Snakes 1st Brigade.
(c) The Baring Elephants 1st Brigade.
(d) The Roaring Lions 1st Brigade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
2. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
3. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
4. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
5. What was becoming known about the NVA?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)