|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Christmas 1952.
(b) After New Years 1951.
(c) After New Years 1950.
(d) At Thanksgiving 1951.
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(b) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(c) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(d) Hackworth's constant training.
3. Where was Company D sent to?
(b) Berlin Air Force Base.
(c) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
4. What did Hackworth say of the year 1966?
(a) The year he made an enemy of General Johnson.
(b) The worst year of his career.
(c) It was the year he established himself.
(d) The year he lost his stars.
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
3. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
4. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
5. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)