|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
(a) Operation Shield.
(b) Operation Hammer.
(c) Operation Bertha.
(d) Operation Gibraltar.
2. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
(b) Suicide bombings.
(d) Artillery barrages.
3. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-7 Operationg Officer.
4. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
(a) In Saigon.
(b) In the U.S.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In Japan.
5. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) LONG STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(c) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(d) SWIFT STRIKE III
Short Answer Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
3. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
4. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
5. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)