|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Captain Sowal.
(b) Master Sergeant Lee.
(c) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(d) Lt. Harvey.
2. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
(a) The 87th Airborne Division.
(b) The 101st Airborne Division.
(c) The 5th Air Group.
(d) The 1st Cavalier Division.
3. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 27th Infantry Regiment.
4. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
(a) His Master's degree.
(b) His Doctorate.
(c) His Bachelor's degree.
(d) His Associate's degree.
5. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-4 Operationg Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
2. What did Hackworth teach?
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
4. Where was F company stationed?
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)