|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) LONG STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT STRIKE III
(c) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(d) SWIFT STRIKE IV
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective Baracuda.
(c) Objective Logan.
(d) Objective South.
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To protect the country.
(d) To fight Communists.
4. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) He was outnumbered.
(c) His rifle was empty.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
5. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
(a) Artillery barrages.
(d) Suicide bombings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Company D sent to?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. What did Joe Rice make safer?
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
5. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)