|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 400.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 250.
(d) Hill 200.
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Arm and chest.
(b) Legs and arms.
(c) Back and head.
(d) Legs and back.
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) John Swenson.
(b) Mark Stenven.
(c) Steven Prazenka.
(d) Ira Smith.
4. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
5. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Teach military tactics.
(b) Become a General.
(c) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
(d) Learn German.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
2. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
3. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
4. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
5. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)