|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
(a) He was sent to the Army's Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth.
(b) He was sent to the Army War College in New Hampshire.
(c) He was sent to Vietnam to train new recruit.
(d) He was sent to be the aid of the Chief of Staff of the President.
2. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In Austin.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Colorado Springs.
(d) In Los Angeles.
3. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The South Korean fall stand off.
(b) The American Winter retreat.
(c) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(d) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
4. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The No Name Hill.
(b) The Small Hill.
(c) Hill Wang.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hackworth marry?
2. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
3. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
4. Where did Hackworth spend some R&R in 1966?
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)