|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) He was outnumbered.
(c) The prisoner was larger than him.
(d) His rifle was empty.
2. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Roaring Tigers.
(b) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Killers.
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. What did Hackworth teach?
(b) 19th century military tactics.
(c) English to the locals.
(d) The group's own training classes.
5. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Company D sent to?
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
4. Who did Hackworth marry?
5. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)