|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To a cabin in the mountains.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) To Canada.
(d) To a house near the sea.
2. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Space.
(b) In a place called the Hole.
(c) In a place called the In-between.
(d) In a place called the Gap.
3. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1962.
(b) August 1964.
(c) August 1969.
(d) August 1965.
4. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
(a) General Westmoreland.
(b) General McPherson.
(c) General Maxwell.
(d) General Smith.
5. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Frances.
(c) Master Sergeant Smith.
(d) Master Sergeant Sherman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
3. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
4. Where was Company D sent to?
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)