|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 27th Infantry Regiment.
2. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
3. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) West Point.
(b) Community College.
(c) The War College.
(d) Infantry Career Course.
4. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
(a) Austin Pevy College.
(b) West Point.
(c) St. Vincent College.
(d) Austin Community College.
5. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) LONG STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(c) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(d) SWIFT STRIKE III
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
2. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
3. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
4. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)