|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their rifles.
(b) Their canteen.
(c) Their grenades.
(d) The latrine.
2. Where was Company D sent to?
(a) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(c) Berlin Air Force Base.
3. What village was Hackworth at when he asked the old man about the NVA?
(a) My Ti.
(b) My Phu.
(c) He Phu.
(d) Hang Wan.
4. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
(a) Every 3 months.
(b) Every 6 months.
(c) Every 12 months.
(d) Every 5 months.
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1958.
(b) December 1957.
(c) December 1955.
(d) December 1956.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
2. Where was the special force camp Hackworth's new unit was supposed to relieve located at?
3. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
4. What did Hackworth teach?
5. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)