|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-4 Operationg Officer.
2. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By January.
(b) By June.
(c) By July.
(d) By March.
3. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(c) San Francisco.
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1946.
(b) May 20, 1949.
(c) May 2, 1946.
(d) June 20,1946.
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was won.
(b) He thought it needed more troops.
(c) He thought it was lost.
(d) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
2. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
3. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
4. Who were the commanding officers of the pinned down company in Chapter 15?
5. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)