|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What volunteer force joined Hackworth's unit?
(a) The Cheetah force.
(b) The Lion force.
(c) The Tiger force.
(d) The HammerClaw force.
2. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1965.
(b) August 1962.
(c) August 1964.
(d) August 1969.
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Playing poker.
(b) Treating wounded.
(d) Building roads.
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a broken down vehicle.
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Khan.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
2. What did Hackworth teach?
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
4. Where did Hackworth spend some R&R in 1966?
5. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)