|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
(a) His Master's degree.
(b) His Associate's degree.
(c) His Bachelor's degree.
(d) His Doctorate.
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) De Rich.
(d) Van Mieter.
4. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A French Hospital.
(c) A German Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
5. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
(a) Battery D of the 77th AAA.
(b) Battery C of the 177th AAA.
(c) Battery A of the 7th AAA.
(d) Battery C of the 77th AAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
2. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
3. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
4. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
5. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)