|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Jack Markus.
(c) Gail Herart.
(d) Fred Crispino.
2. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They had better air support.
(b) They had better soldiers.
(c) They knew the terrain better.
(d) They had better weapons.
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
4. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
(a) He positioned them behind the company headquarters.
(b) He positioned them on both sides of the enemy.
(c) He positioned them behind the enemy.
(d) He positioned them on the right side of the enemy.
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 2nd platoon.
(b) 4th platoon.
(c) 3rd platoon.
(d) 1st platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
3. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
4. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
5. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)