|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 3 years in the Army.
(b) After 5 years in the Army.
(c) After 4 years in the Army.
(d) After 2 years in the Army.
2. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
3. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's killers.
(b) Hackworth's 48.
(c) Hackworth's survivors.
(d) Hackworth's rangers.
4. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their canteen.
(b) Their grenades.
(c) Their rifles.
(d) The latrine.
5. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) President Johnson.
(c) President Eisenhower.
(d) President Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
3. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
4. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
5. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)