|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(b) LONG STRIKE III
(c) SWIFT STRIKE III
(d) SWIFT STRIKE IV
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't want to lose his command.
(b) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
3. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Space.
(b) In a place called the Hole.
(c) In a place called the In-between.
(d) In a place called the Gap.
4. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
(a) Command incompetence.
(b) Cooperating with the South Vietnam army.
(c) Reporting to General Maxwell.
(d) Paperwork because of equipment being field tested.
5. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(a) The Animal.
(c) The Destroyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
2. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
3. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
4. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
5. Who was killed during the operation in Chapter 15?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)