|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Dog Company.
(b) Able Company.
(c) Easy Company.
(d) Bravo Company.
2. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
3. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
4. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(b) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(c) Hackworth's constant training.
(d) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
5. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They knew the terrain better.
(b) They had better soldiers.
(c) They had better air support.
(d) They had better weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
2. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
3. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)