|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
2. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Ralph Kregger.
(b) Major Mark Lauret.
(c) Major Smith.
(d) Major Jack Hemingway.
3. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(b) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(c) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(d) Hackworth's constant training.
4. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Ridgeway.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Martin.
(d) General Khan.
5. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Jack Markus.
(b) Mark Stevens.
(c) Gail Herart.
(d) Fred Crispino.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
3. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
4. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
5. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)