|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid December.
(b) Mid March.
(c) Mid January.
(d) Mid June.
2. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(b) Master Sergeant Lee.
(c) Captain Sowal.
(d) Lt. Harvey.
3. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1951.
(b) June 25, 1952.
(c) June 25, 1950.
(d) June 5, 1950.
4. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's constant training.
(b) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(c) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(d) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1956.
(b) December 1958.
(c) December 1957.
(d) December 1955.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
3. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
4. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
5. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)