|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Learn German.
(b) Become a General.
(c) Teach military tactics.
(d) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(b) That he was happy to teach.
(c) That he wanted to stay in California.
(d) That he wanted to resign.
4. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Eisenhower.
(b) President Nixon.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Kennedy.
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) Hill Wang.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) The No Name Hill.
(d) The Small Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
3. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)