|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(b) He thought it was won.
(c) He thought it was lost.
(d) He thought it needed more troops.
2. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(a) San Francisco.
3. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(b) Captain Sowal.
(c) Master Sergeant Lee.
(d) Lt. Harvey.
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Jack Hemingway.
(b) Major Mark Lauret.
(c) Major Smith.
(d) Major Ralph Kregger.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(b) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(c) The First Army Officer Club.
(d) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
2. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
3. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)