|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he shared it with his men.
(b) Because of a sniper.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because of a tank coming his way.
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
3. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Become a General.
(b) Learn German.
(c) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
(d) Teach military tactics.
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) De Rich.
(c) Van Mieter.
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Opportunity targets.
(b) Gun positions.
(c) Roads for tanks.
(d) A weak point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth teach?
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
4. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
5. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)