|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) Ira Smith.
(c) John Swenson.
(d) Mark Stenven.
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The First Army.
(b) The Seventh Army.
(c) The Eighth Army.
(d) The Third Army.
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(b) Captain Michaely.
(c) Colonel Minit.
(d) Captain Steve Prazenka.
4. What did Hackworth teach?
(b) 19th century military tactics.
(c) The group's own training classes.
(d) English to the locals.
5. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) 2 soldiers.
(b) All, but 2.
(c) All, but 10.
(d) Half of his force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
4. What did Joe Rice make safer?
5. What was the name of the company commander?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)