|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 5, 1950.
(b) June 25, 1952.
(c) June 25, 1950.
(d) June 25, 1951.
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Colonel Minit.
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were dazed.
(b) The soldiers were sleeping.
(c) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
2. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)