|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Company D sent to?
(b) Berlin Air Force Base.
(d) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) After New Years 1950.
(b) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) After New Years 1951.
3. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) John Steven.
(b) Jack Kragger.
(c) Jeff Bradley.
(d) Harold Borger.
4. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The Small Hill.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) The No Name Hill.
(d) Hill Wang.
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of an air attack.
(b) Because of a sniper.
(c) Because of a tank coming his way.
(d) Because he shared it with his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
2. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
4. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)