|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Khan.
(d) General Ridgeway.
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Poseidon.
(b) USS Haven.
(c) USS Aurora.
(d) USS Hope.
3. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Learn German.
(b) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
(c) Become a General.
(d) Teach military tactics.
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(b) The First Army Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
5. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1950.
(b) June 5, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1952.
(d) June 25, 1951.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
4. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
5. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)