|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To protect the country.
(d) To fight Communists.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) South Korean.
(c) North Korean.
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
(c) Master Sergeant.
5. Where was Company D sent to?
(b) Berlin Air Force Base.
(c) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
4. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)