|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Seventh Army.
(b) The First Army.
(c) The Eighth Army.
(d) The Third Army.
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Maxwell.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(d) Captain John Scagnelli.
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) The Immortals.
(b) Killer Company.
(c) Fighter Company.
(d) Best Company.
4. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
(b) Master Sergeant.
5. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 26th.
(b) His 21st.
(c) His 27th.
(d) His 24th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
2. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
3. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
4. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)