|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
(a) The 101st Airborne Division.
(b) The 87th Airborne Division.
(c) The 5th Air Group.
(d) The 1st Cavalier Division.
2. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To fight Communists.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To travel.
(d) To protect the country.
3. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Supply Officer.
(b) Group Intelligence Officer.
(c) Group Training Officer.
(d) Group Logistic Officer.
4. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 2.
(b) 2 soldiers.
(c) All, but 10.
(d) Half of his force.
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective South.
(c) Objective Baracuda.
(d) Objective Logan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
5. Where was Company D sent to?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)