|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The First Army Officer Club.
(b) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(c) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(d) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
2. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(a) The Destroyer.
(c) The Animal.
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Seventh Army.
(b) The Eighth Army.
(c) The First Army.
(d) The Third Army.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(c) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(d) The 40th California National Guard Division.
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Gun positions.
(b) Opportunity targets.
(c) A weak point.
(d) Roads for tanks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
2. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
3. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
4. Where was F company stationed?
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)