|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) Hamburger Hill.
(b) The No Name Hill.
(c) The Small Hill.
(d) Hill Wang.
2. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
(a) The 5th Air Group.
(b) The 1st Cavalier Division.
(c) The 87th Airborne Division.
(d) The 101st Airborne Division.
3. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of August.
(b) End of March.
(c) End of May.
(d) End of July.
4. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(c) The Animal.
(d) The Destroyer.
5. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(b) The best company.
(c) Above average.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Hackworth give his company?
2. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
5. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)