|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Christmas 1952.
(b) After New Years 1951.
(c) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(d) After New Years 1950.
2. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 5, 1950.
(b) June 25, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1952.
(d) June 25, 1951.
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(c) Two years after the war ended.
(d) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
4. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mitchell.
(b) Fort Mason.
(c) Fort Atkinson.
(d) Fort Adams.
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was lost.
(b) He thought it needed more troops.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
2. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
5. Who did Hackworth marry?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)