|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(b) At Christmas 1952.
(c) After New Years 1950.
(d) After New Years 1951.
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(d) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
4. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) Hill Wang.
(b) The No Name Hill.
(c) Hamburger Hill.
(d) The Small Hill.
5. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
(a) His Master's degree.
(b) His Doctorate.
(c) His Bachelor's degree.
(d) His Associate's degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
2. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
5. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)