|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Fourth Battalion.
(b) Sixth Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Second Battalion.
3. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Patty Stanford.
(b) Sophie Moore.
(c) Patty Leonard.
(d) Antonia Martin.
4. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Harold Borger.
(b) Jack Kragger.
(c) Jeff Bradley.
(d) John Steven.
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 37th Infantry Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
4. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
5. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)