|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Become a General.
(b) Learn German.
(c) Teach military tactics.
(d) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
3. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
(a) December 1956.
(b) December 1955.
(c) December 1957.
(d) December 1958.
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) Ira Smith.
(c) John Swenson.
(d) Mark Stenven.
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of July.
(b) End of March.
(c) End of May.
(d) End of August.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
2. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
3. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
4. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)