|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Killers.
(b) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(c) The Roaring Tigers.
(d) The Wolfhound Raiders.
2. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(b) Master Sergeant Victor.
(c) Master Sergeant Frances.
(d) Master Sergeant Smith.
3. What did Hackworth teach?
(b) English to the locals.
(c) The group's own training classes.
(d) 19th century military tactics.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(b) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(c) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(d) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
5. Where was Company D sent to?
(b) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(d) Berlin Air Force Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
4. What did Joe Rice make safer?
5. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)