|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 17th Infantry Regiment.
2. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) Two years after the war ended.
(c) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(d) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) The Immortals.
(b) Killer Company.
(c) Fighter Company.
(d) Best Company.
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Roads for tanks.
(b) Opportunity targets.
(c) A weak point.
(d) Gun positions.
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He wanted a prisoner.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe Rice make safer?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
4. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
5. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)