|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) Fort Collins.
2. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(a) The Animal.
(b) The Destroyer.
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective South.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
5. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They knew the terrain better.
(b) They had better weapons.
(c) They had better air support.
(d) They had better soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Hackworth give his company?
2. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
5. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)