|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of May.
(b) End of August.
(c) End of July.
(d) End of March.
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Third Battalion.
(b) Sixth Battalion.
(c) Fourth Battalion.
(d) Second Battalion.
3. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Atkinson.
(b) Fort Adams.
(c) Fort Mitchell.
(d) Fort Mason.
4. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) After New Years 1950.
(b) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) After New Years 1951.
5. Where was Company D sent to?
(a) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(b) Berlin Air Force Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
3. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
4. Where was F company stationed?
5. What name did Hackworth give his company?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)