|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
(a) Hackworth's survivors.
(b) Hackworth's rangers.
(c) Hackworth's killers.
(d) Hackworth's 48.
2. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their grenades.
(b) The latrine.
(c) Their canteen.
(d) Their rifles.
3. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was happy to teach.
(b) That he wanted to resign.
(c) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(d) That he wanted to stay in California.
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To protect the country.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To meet girls.
5. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) John Swenson.
(b) Mark Stenven.
(c) Steven Prazenka.
(d) Ira Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
4. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
5. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)