|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(d) Combat rations.
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) He was outnumbered.
(b) His rifle was empty.
(c) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Scagnelli.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
4. Who did Hackworth marry?
(a) Antonia Martin.
(b) Sophie Moore.
(c) Patty Stanford.
(d) Patty Leonard.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(b) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(c) The First Army Officer Club.
(d) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
2. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
4. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
5. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)