|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 2.
(b) All, but 10.
(c) Half of his force.
(d) 2 soldiers.
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain John Scagnelli.
(c) Captain Mark Stubert.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
4. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Ridgeway.
(c) General Eisenhower.
(d) General Khan.
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The Small Hill.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) Hill Wang.
(d) The No Name Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
2. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
3. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)