|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a broken down vehicle.
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 10.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) 2 soldiers.
(d) All, but 2.
3. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
4. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Ridgeway.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Martin.
(d) General Khan.
5. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1949.
(b) May 20, 1946.
(c) May 2, 1946.
(d) June 20,1946.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
3. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
4. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
5. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)