|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mitchell.
(b) Fort Adams.
(c) Fort Mason.
(d) Fort Atkinson.
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 2.
(b) 2 soldiers.
(c) Half of his force.
(d) All, but 10.
3. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Markus.
(b) Captain Michaely.
(c) Captain Ernie.
(d) Captain Smith.
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid December.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid June.
(d) Mid March.
5. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(b) The South Korean fall stand off.
(c) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(d) The American Winter retreat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
2. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
3. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
4. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
5. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)