|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By July.
(b) By March.
(c) By June.
(d) By January.
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The First Army.
(b) The Seventh Army.
(c) The Third Army.
(d) The Eighth Army.
3. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Roaring Tigers.
(b) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Killers.
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) Fighter Company.
(b) Killer Company.
(c) Best Company.
(d) The Immortals.
5. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
(a) Part time salesman.
(c) Car repairman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)