|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Jeff Bradley.
(b) John Steven.
(c) Harold Borger.
(d) Jack Kragger.
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) After New Years 1951.
(b) After New Years 1950.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) At Thanksgiving 1951.
3. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
(a) Fort Ross.
(b) Fort Monroe.
(c) Fort Owen.
(d) Fort Bliss.
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The American Winter retreat.
(b) The South Korean fall stand off.
(c) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(d) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By March.
(b) By June.
(c) By January.
(d) By July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)