|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Second Battalion.
(b) Third Battalion.
(c) Sixth Battalion.
(d) Fourth Battalion.
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Able Company.
(b) Easy Company.
(c) Bravo Company.
(d) Dog Company.
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) Two years after the war ended.
(c) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(d) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Killers.
(b) The Roaring Tigers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Hackworth's Rangers.
5. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Hope.
(b) USS Poseidon.
(c) USS Aurora.
(d) USS Haven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
3. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
4. What did Joe Rice make safer?
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)