|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Mason.
(c) Fort Atkinson.
(d) Fort Mitchell.
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(b) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(c) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(d) Hackworth's constant training.
3. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 27th Infantry Regiment.
4. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Fourth Battalion.
(b) Sixth Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Second Battalion.
5. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Legs and back.
(b) Arm and chest.
(c) Back and head.
(d) Legs and arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
2. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
3. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
5. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)