|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Markus.
(b) Captain Ernie.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Michaely.
2. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1949.
(b) June 20,1946.
(c) May 20, 1946.
(d) May 2, 1946.
3. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Harold Borger.
(b) John Steven.
(c) Jeff Bradley.
(d) Jack Kragger.
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) A weak point.
(b) Roads for tanks.
(c) Opportunity targets.
(d) Gun positions.
5. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean tactics.
(b) Troop movements.
(c) Troop supplies.
(d) Korean morale.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
2. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
3. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
4. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
5. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)