|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) After New Years 1950.
(b) After New Years 1951.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) At Thanksgiving 1951.
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of an air attack.
(b) Because of a sniper.
(c) Because of a tank coming his way.
(d) Because he shared it with his men.
3. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(b) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(c) The South Korean fall stand off.
(d) The American Winter retreat.
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Gun positions.
(b) Opportunity targets.
(c) A weak point.
(d) Roads for tanks.
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
2. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
3. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)