|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(c) Colonel Minit.
(d) Captain Steve Prazenka.
2. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) De Rich.
(c) Van Mieter.
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective Baracuda.
(d) Objective South.
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Jack Hemingway.
(b) Major Smith.
(c) Major Ralph Kregger.
(d) Major Mark Lauret.
5. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They knew the terrain better.
(b) They had better soldiers.
(c) They had better air support.
(d) They had better weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
2. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
3. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
5. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)