|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 2nd platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 4th platoon.
(d) 1st platoon.
2. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) President Eisenhower.
(d) President Johnson.
3. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Third Battalion.
(b) Fourth Battalion.
(c) Second Battalion.
(d) Sixth Battalion.
4. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
5. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid March.
(c) Mid December.
(d) Mid January.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)