|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He wanted a prisoner.
(c) He didn't want to lose his command.
(d) He didn't consider his wound serious.
2. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) Two years after the war ended.
(c) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(d) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
3. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To protect the country.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To meet girls.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(b) The First Army Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
2. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
3. What job did Hackworth take while attending college?
4. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
5. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)