|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 200.
2. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(b) Master Sergeant Lee.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Captain Sowal.
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(b) Building roads.
(c) Playing poker.
(d) Treating wounded.
4. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1952.
(b) June 5, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1951.
(d) June 25, 1950.
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(b) The soldiers were dazed.
(c) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(d) The soldiers were sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
5. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)