|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A river.
(c) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(d) A small school in the middle of flat land.
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it needed more troops.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
3. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
4. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They knew the terrain better.
(b) They had better weapons.
(c) They had better soldiers.
(d) They had better air support.
5. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) Mark Stenven.
(c) John Swenson.
(d) Ira Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
2. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
5. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)