|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(c) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
2. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(c) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
3. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Christmas 1952.
(b) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(c) After New Years 1951.
(d) After New Years 1950.
4. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Johnson.
(b) President Eisenhower.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President Kennedy.
5. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1957.
(b) August 1959.
(c) August 1958.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
2. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
3. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
4. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
5. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)