|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Ernie.
(b) Captain Markus.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Smith.
2. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
(a) Fort Bliss.
(b) Fort Monroe.
(c) Fort Owen.
(d) Fort Ross.
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Ridgeway.
(b) General Martin.
(c) General Eisenhower.
(d) General Khan.
4. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 17th Infantry Regiment.
5. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mason.
(b) Fort Atkinson.
(c) Fort Mitchell.
(d) Fort Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
2. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
5. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)