|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
(a) President Eisenhower.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President Johnson.
2. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Roaring Tigers.
(b) The Killers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Hackworth's Rangers.
3. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid March.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid December.
(d) Mid June.
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) Ira Smith.
(c) Mark Stenven.
(d) John Swenson.
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
2. What did Hackworth's men start calling themselves?
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
4. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)