|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Troop supplies.
(b) Troop movements.
(c) Korean morale.
(d) Korean tactics.
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it needed more troops.
(b) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought it was lost.
3. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Aurora.
(b) USS Haven.
(c) USS Poseidon.
(d) USS Hope.
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Gail Herart.
(b) Fred Crispino.
(c) Mark Stevens.
(d) Jack Markus.
5. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 2.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) 2 soldiers.
(d) All, but 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
2. Who initiated the Reduction in Force program?
3. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)