|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A German Hospital.
(c) A French Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(c) De Rich.
(d) Van Mieter.
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1949.
(b) May 20, 1946.
(c) May 2, 1946.
(d) June 20,1946.
5. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 200.
(d) Hill 400.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
4. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)