|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A German Hospital.
(b) A Japanese Hospital.
(c) A French Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
2. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Ernie.
(b) Captain Markus.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Smith.
3. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1952.
(b) June 5, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1950.
(d) June 25, 1951.
4. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(b) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(d) Captain Michaely.
5. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a bunker.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a broken down vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
2. When were the Raiders disbanded?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
5. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)