|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) Half of his force.
(b) All, but 2.
(c) 2 soldiers.
(d) All, but 10.
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He wanted a prisoner.
(d) He didn't consider his wound serious.
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Treating wounded.
(b) Playing poker.
(c) Building roads.
4. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 7th Infantry Regiment.
5. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid December.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid January.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
2. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
5. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)