|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Benning.
(b) Fort Collins.
(c) Fort Adams.
(d) Fort Bragg.
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective Simon.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
3. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The First Army Officer Club.
(b) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(c) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(d) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Roaring Tigers.
(b) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(c) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(d) The Killers.
5. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Able Company.
(b) Bravo Company.
(c) Dog Company.
(d) Easy Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
4. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
5. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)