|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a tank coming his way.
(b) Because of an air attack.
(c) Because he shared it with his men.
(d) Because of a sniper.
2. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Mark Stenven.
(b) Steven Prazenka.
(c) Ira Smith.
(d) John Swenson.
3. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(b) Captain Ernie.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Markus.
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(d) San Francisco.
5. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid January.
(b) Mid December.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid June.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
4. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)