|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) John Swenson.
(c) Ira Smith.
(d) Mark Stenven.
2. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Lt. Harvey.
(b) Master Sergeant Lee.
(c) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(d) Captain Sowal.
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To meet girls.
(b) To protect the country.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To travel.
4. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) South Korean.
(d) North Korean.
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
2. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
3. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
4. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)