|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Master Sergeant Lee.
(b) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Captain Sowal.
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Christmas 1952.
(b) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(c) After New Years 1950.
(d) After New Years 1951.
3. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Aurora.
(b) USS Haven.
(c) USS Poseidon.
(d) USS Hope.
4. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Khan.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Martin.
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)