|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The American Winter retreat.
(b) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(c) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(d) The South Korean fall stand off.
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Than Valley.
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Simon.
(c) Objective Baracuda.
(d) Objective Logan.
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(b) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(c) The Killers.
(d) The Roaring Tigers.
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To fight Communists.
(b) To travel.
(c) To meet girls.
(d) To protect the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
2. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)