|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Baracuda.
(c) Objective Simon.
(d) Objective Logan.
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a sniper.
(b) Because of an air attack.
(c) Because of a tank coming his way.
(d) Because he shared it with his men.
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) Fort Collins.
(d) Fort Benning.
4. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were dazed.
(b) The soldiers were sleeping.
(c) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't want to lose his command.
(b) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(c) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
3. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
4. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)