|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 17th Infantry Regiment.
2. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(d) San Francisco.
3. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) June 20,1946.
(b) May 20, 1949.
(c) May 2, 1946.
(d) May 20, 1946.
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid March.
(b) Mid December.
(c) Mid January.
(d) Mid June.
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(b) Van Mieter.
(d) De Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
2. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
4. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)