|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(a) North Korean.
(d) South Korean.
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 37th Infantry Regiment.
3. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The South Korean fall stand off.
(b) The American Winter retreat.
(c) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(d) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
4. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Maxwell.
(b) Captain John Scagnelli.
(c) Captain Mark Stubert.
(d) Captain Ira Wenmann.
5. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 2.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) All, but 10.
(d) 2 soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
4. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)