|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Frances.
(b) Master Sergeant Victor.
(c) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(d) Master Sergeant Smith.
2. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a bunker.
(c) In a broken down vehicle.
(d) In a trench.
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To protect the country.
(c) To meet girls.
(d) To fight Communists.
4. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were sleeping.
(b) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(c) The soldiers were dazed.
(d) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
5. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Roaring Tigers.
(b) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(c) The Killers.
(d) The Hackworth's Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
2. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
4. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
5. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)