|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(a) San Francisco.
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A river.
(b) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(c) A fort.
(d) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Building roads.
(c) Treating wounded.
(d) Playing poker.
4. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(b) He thought it needed more troops.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought it was lost.
5. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Markus.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Captain Ernie.
(d) Captain Michaely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)