|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Back and head.
(b) Legs and arms.
(c) Arm and chest.
(d) Legs and back.
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 200.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 40.
4. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(c) He didn't want to lose his command.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain John Maxwell.
(d) Captain John Scagnelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
3. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
4. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)