|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To meet girls.
(b) To travel.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To protect the country.
2. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 2, 1946.
(b) June 20,1946.
(c) May 20, 1949.
(d) May 20, 1946.
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 5 years in the Army.
(b) After 3 years in the Army.
(c) After 2 years in the Army.
(d) After 4 years in the Army.
4. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A German Hospital.
(b) A Japanese Hospital.
(c) A Swedish hospital.
(d) A French Hospital.
5. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
4. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)