|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was lost.
(b) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought it needed more troops.
2. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By July.
(b) By June.
(c) By March.
(d) By January.
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To fight Communists.
(b) To travel.
(c) To protect the country.
(d) To meet girls.
4. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A German Hospital.
(b) A French Hospital.
(c) A Japanese Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
5. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Captain Sowal.
(b) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Master Sergeant Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
2. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)