|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 2, 1946.
(b) June 20,1946.
(c) May 20, 1949.
(d) May 20, 1946.
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 27th Infantry Regiment.
3. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(b) The First Army Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of an air attack.
(b) Because he shared it with his men.
(c) Because of a sniper.
(d) Because of a tank coming his way.
5. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their grenades.
(b) Their canteen.
(c) The latrine.
(d) Their rifles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
5. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)