|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was lost.
(b) He thought it was won.
(c) He thought it needed more troops.
(d) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a broken down vehicle.
4. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Khan.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Eisenhower.
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective South.
(c) Objective Baracuda.
(d) Objective Logan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
4. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
5. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)