|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was won.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(d) He thought it needed more troops.
3. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1950.
(b) June 25, 1951.
(c) June 25, 1952.
(d) June 5, 1950.
4. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) Two years after the war ended.
(c) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(d) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 1st platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 2nd platoon.
(d) 4th platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
2. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)