|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(b) Colonel Minit.
(d) Captain Michaely.
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Dog Company.
(b) Bravo Company.
(c) Able Company.
(d) Easy Company.
3. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(b) San Francisco.
4. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 26th.
(b) His 24th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 27th.
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(b) De Rich.
(c) Van Mieter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
4. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)