|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a broken down vehicle.
(d) In a trench.
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(b) After New Years 1950.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) After New Years 1951.
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective South.
(c) Objective Logan.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
4. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were dazed.
(b) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(c) The soldiers were sleeping.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
2. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
3. What was the name of the company commander?
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
5. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)