|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Maxwell.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain John Scagnelli.
(d) Captain Ira Wenmann.
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was lost.
(b) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought it needed more troops.
3. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(b) Captain Sowal.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Master Sergeant Lee.
4. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(b) Fort Adams.
(c) Fort Benning.
(d) Fort Collins.
5. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(b) After New Years 1951.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) After New Years 1950.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
4. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
5. What was Objective Jake Able?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)