|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Steven Prazenka.
(b) Ira Smith.
(c) Mark Stenven.
(d) John Swenson.
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Third Army.
(b) The First Army.
(c) The Seventh Army.
(d) The Eighth Army.
4. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 24th.
(b) His 27th.
(c) His 26th.
(d) His 21st.
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(b) Fort Adams.
(c) Fort Collins.
(d) Fort Benning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
4. When were the Raiders disbanded?
5. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)