|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(a) North Korean.
(b) South Korean.
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(c) Colonel Minit.
(d) Captain Steve Prazenka.
3. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Arm and chest.
(b) Legs and back.
(c) Legs and arms.
(d) Back and head.
4. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By March.
(b) By January.
(c) By June.
(d) By July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
3. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)