|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(b) Captain Ernie.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Markus.
2. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 4 years in the Army.
(b) After 2 years in the Army.
(c) After 3 years in the Army.
(d) After 5 years in the Army.
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Frances.
(b) Master Sergeant Smith.
(c) Master Sergeant Victor.
(d) Master Sergeant Sherman.
4. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) His rifle was empty.
(b) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(c) He was outnumbered.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To meet girls.
(b) To protect the country.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
2. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
3. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
5. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)