|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(b) Van Mieter.
(d) De Rich.
2. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(b) The Roaring Tigers.
(c) The Killers.
(d) The Wolfhound Raiders.
3. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 2nd platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 4th platoon.
(d) 1st platoon.
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(b) The First Army Officer Club.
(c) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Scagnelli.
(b) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(c) Captain John Maxwell.
(d) Captain Mark Stubert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
3. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)