|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(c) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(d) A river.
2. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Killers.
(b) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Roaring Tigers.
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Eisenhower.
(b) General Martin.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he shared it with his men.
(b) Because of a tank coming his way.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because of a sniper.
5. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Ernie.
(c) Captain Markus.
(d) Captain Michaely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
5. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)