|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(c) Master Sergeant Frances.
(d) Master Sergeant Smith.
2. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(b) The First Army Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
3. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were sleeping.
(b) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(c) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(d) The soldiers were dazed.
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(b) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(c) A river.
(d) A fort.
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a sniper.
(b) Because he shared it with his men.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because of a tank coming his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
4. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
5. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)