|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Third Army.
(b) The First Army.
(c) The Eighth Army.
(d) The Seventh Army.
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a broken down vehicle.
(b) In a bunker.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a trench.
4. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1951.
(b) June 5, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1952.
(d) June 25, 1950.
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 7th Infantry Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
5. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)