|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid March.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Mid January.
(d) Mid December.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) South Korean.
(c) North Korean.
3. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(b) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(c) A river.
(d) A fort.
4. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 2 years in the Army.
(b) After 5 years in the Army.
(c) After 3 years in the Army.
(d) After 4 years in the Army.
5. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Killers.
(b) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(c) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(d) The Roaring Tigers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
5. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)