|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 4 years in the Army.
(b) After 5 years in the Army.
(c) After 2 years in the Army.
(d) After 3 years in the Army.
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(b) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(c) A fort.
(d) A river.
3. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he shared it with his men.
(b) Because of a tank coming his way.
(c) Because of a sniper.
(d) Because of an air attack.
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Frances.
(c) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(d) Master Sergeant Smith.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(b) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(c) The First Army Officer Club.
(d) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
4. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)