|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Treating wounded.
(b) Building roads.
(c) Playing poker.
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) His rifle was empty.
(b) The prisoner was larger than him.
(c) He was outnumbered.
(d) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
3. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
4. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Ernie.
(b) Captain Michaely.
(c) Captain Markus.
(d) Captain Smith.
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 4th platoon.
(b) 2nd platoon.
(c) 3rd platoon.
(d) 1st platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
2. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
4. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)