|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(c) Master Sergeant Frances.
(d) Master Sergeant Smith.
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was won.
(b) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(c) He thought it needed more troops.
(d) He thought it was lost.
3. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Dog Company.
(b) Easy Company.
(c) Able Company.
(d) Bravo Company.
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(b) The South Korean fall stand off.
(c) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(d) The American Winter retreat.
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Scagnelli.
(b) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(c) Captain Mark Stubert.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
4. What was the name of the company commander?
5. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)