|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a sniper.
(b) Because of a tank coming his way.
(c) Because he shared it with his men.
(d) Because of an air attack.
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Steve Prazenka.
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Khan.
(b) General Martin.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Eisenhower.
4. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective Baracuda.
(c) Objective Logan.
(d) Objective South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
2. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
3. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
4. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)