|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(b) Playing poker.
(c) Building roads.
(d) Treating wounded.
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(c) A river.
(d) A small school in the middle of flat land.
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Eisenhower.
(b) General Martin.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
4. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1946.
(b) May 2, 1946.
(c) June 20,1946.
(d) May 20, 1949.
5. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Aurora.
(b) USS Hope.
(c) USS Haven.
(d) USS Poseidon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)