|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid January.
(b) Mid December.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid June.
2. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of July.
(b) End of May.
(c) End of March.
(d) End of August.
3. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1952.
(b) June 25, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1951.
(d) June 5, 1950.
4. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(b) The soldiers were dazed.
(c) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(d) The soldiers were sleeping.
5. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 5 years in the Army.
(b) After 3 years in the Army.
(c) After 2 years in the Army.
(d) After 4 years in the Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
4. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
5. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)