|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid January.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid December.
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 4 years in the Army.
(b) After 2 years in the Army.
(c) After 3 years in the Army.
(d) After 5 years in the Army.
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Smith.
(b) Master Sergeant Frances.
(c) Master Sergeant Victor.
(d) Master Sergeant Sherman.
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he shared it with his men.
(b) Because of a sniper.
(c) Because of a tank coming his way.
(d) Because of an air attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
2. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)