|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(b) Building roads.
(c) Playing poker.
(d) Treating wounded.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) South Korean.
(c) North Korean.
3. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(b) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(c) The Roaring Tigers.
(d) The Killers.
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a sniper.
(b) Because of a tank coming his way.
(c) Because he shared it with his men.
(d) Because of an air attack.
5. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
3. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
4. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)