|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(b) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(c) The South Korean fall stand off.
(d) The American Winter retreat.
2. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of August.
(b) End of July.
(c) End of May.
(d) End of March.
3. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Aurora.
(b) USS Haven.
(c) USS Hope.
(d) USS Poseidon.
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Frances.
(c) Master Sergeant Smith.
(d) Master Sergeant Sherman.
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Maxwell.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(d) Captain John Scagnelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
2. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)