|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(b) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Michaely.
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Hope.
(b) USS Poseidon.
(c) USS Aurora.
(d) USS Haven.
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Mark Stubert.
(b) Captain John Scagnelli.
(c) Captain John Maxwell.
(d) Captain Ira Wenmann.
4. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(b) The soldiers were sleeping.
(c) The soldiers were dazed.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 4th platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 1st platoon.
(d) 2nd platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
3. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
4. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
5. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)