|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
2. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 17th Infantry Regiment.
3. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(a) North Korean.
(b) South Korean.
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(b) Master Sergeant Frances.
(c) Master Sergeant Smith.
(d) Master Sergeant Victor.
5. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) June 20,1946.
(b) May 20, 1946.
(c) May 20, 1949.
(d) May 2, 1946.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
4. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)