|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(b) The American Winter retreat.
(c) The South Korean fall stand off.
(d) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
2. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(b) Master Sergeant Victor.
(c) Master Sergeant Smith.
(d) Master Sergeant Frances.
3. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Lt. Harvey.
(b) Captain Sowal.
(c) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(d) Master Sergeant Lee.
4. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought it was won.
(d) He thought it needed more troops.
5. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Treating wounded.
(c) Playing poker.
(d) Building roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
2. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
3. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)