|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 2nd platoon.
(b) 4th platoon.
(c) 3rd platoon.
(d) 1st platoon.
2. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
(a) May 20, 1946.
(b) May 2, 1946.
(c) June 20,1946.
(d) May 20, 1949.
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Mark Stubert.
(b) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(c) Captain John Maxwell.
(d) Captain John Scagnelli.
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of an air attack.
(b) Because of a tank coming his way.
(c) Because of a sniper.
(d) Because he shared it with his men.
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) North Korean.
(d) South Korean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
4. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
5. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)