|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain John Scagnelli.
(c) Captain John Maxwell.
(d) Captain Mark Stubert.
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a sniper.
(b) Because of an air attack.
(c) Because he shared it with his men.
(d) Because of a tank coming his way.
3. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To travel.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To protect the country.
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was won.
(b) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
(c) He thought it needed more troops.
(d) He thought it was lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
4. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)