|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A river.
(c) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(d) A small school in the middle of flat land.
2. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Treating wounded.
(b) Building roads.
(c) Playing poker.
3. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) After New Years 1951.
(b) At Christmas 1952.
(c) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(d) After New Years 1950.
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The First Army Officer Club.
(b) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(b) North Korean.
(d) South Korean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
3. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
4. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
5. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)