|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(d) Captain Michaely.
2. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain John Scagnelli.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) Van Mieter.
(d) De Rich.
5. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Captain Sowal.
(b) Master Sergeant Lee.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
2. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
3. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
5. What was Objective Jake Able?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)