|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Captain Sowal.
(b) Master Sergeant Lee.
(c) Lt. Harvey.
(d) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
2. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a broken down vehicle.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a bunker.
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain John Scagnelli.
(c) Captain John Maxwell.
(d) Captain Mark Stubert.
4. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Poseidon.
(b) USS Aurora.
(c) USS Haven.
(d) USS Hope.
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By January.
(b) By June.
(c) By March.
(d) By July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
2. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. What was the name of the company commander?
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)