|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
(a) General Smith.
(b) General McPherson.
(c) General Westmoreland.
(d) General Maxwell.
2. What did Hackworth want to do after his first tour of duty in Vietnam ended in Chapter 16?
(a) Return to Vietnam.
(b) Teach at the Infantry School in Fort Benning.
(d) Transfer to Florida.
3. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1958.
(c) August 1959.
(d) August 1957.
4. What company was pinned down by the NVA in Chapter 15?
(a) F company.
(b) A company.
(c) D company.
(d) C company.
5. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 5, 1950.
(b) June 25, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1951.
(d) June 25, 1952.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
4. Who invited Hackworth to dinner and asked him to be his G-3?
5. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)