|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after completing his training?
(a) Battery C of the 77th AAA.
(b) Battery A of the 7th AAA.
(c) Battery C of the 177th AAA.
(d) Battery D of the 77th AAA.
2. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) August 1963.
(b) May 1961.
(c) January 1966.
(d) January 1962.
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Benning.
(b) Fort Collins.
(c) Fort Adams.
(d) Fort Bragg.
4. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Jeff Bradley.
(b) John Steven.
(c) Harold Borger.
(d) Jack Kragger.
5. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of an air attack.
(b) Because he shared it with his men.
(c) Because of a tank coming his way.
(d) Because of a sniper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
2. What was the name of the company commander?
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
4. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
5. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)