Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Collins.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) Fort Adams.
2. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Gap.
(b) In a place called the In-between.
(c) In a place called the Space.
(d) In a place called the Hole.
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(a) Treating wounded.
(c) Building roads.
(d) Playing poker.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) He was outnumbered.
(c) His rifle was empty.
(d) The prisoner was larger than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
4. Who did Hackworth marry?
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)