Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) Half of his force.
(b) All, but 2.
(c) 2 soldiers.
(d) All, but 10.
2. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Ira Smith.
(b) John Swenson.
(c) Mark Stenven.
(d) Steven Prazenka.
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Eighth Army.
(b) The Seventh Army.
(c) The Third Army.
(d) The First Army.
4. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A German Hospital.
(c) A Swedish hospital.
(d) A French Hospital.
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(c) Van Mieter.
(d) De Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)