|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Ridgeway.
(b) General Khan.
(c) General Eisenhower.
(d) General Martin.
2. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Frances.
(c) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(d) Master Sergeant Smith.
3. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
4. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective Simon.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 3rd platoon.
(b) 1st platoon.
(c) 4th platoon.
(d) 2nd platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
2. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
4. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
5. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)