|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Khan.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Martin.
2. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
(a) 2 Stars Generals.
(b) 4 Stars Generals.
(c) 3 Stars Generals.
(d) 1 Star Generals.
3. Where was Hackworth assigned after his tour in Vietnam?
(b) Saigon General Command.
(c) The Pentagon Office of Personnel.
(d) Berlin NATO headquarters.
4. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) Fort Collins.
(d) Fort Benning.
5. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain John Scagnelli.
(c) Captain John Maxwell.
(d) Captain Mark Stubert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Vietnam did Hackworth say had the worse conditions ever experienced by an American soldier?
2. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
3. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
5. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)