|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To fight Communists.
(b) To travel.
(c) To protect the country.
(d) To meet girls.
2. Who was killed during the operation in Chapter 15?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Jim Gardiner.
(c) John Watson.
(d) Jack Greer.
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 200.
(c) Hill 40.
(d) Hill 400.
4. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(b) Captain Markus.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Ernie.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(b) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(c) The First Army Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
2. Why was Hackworth dissatisfied with his commanding officer?
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
4. What was emphasized as a measurement of success in Vietnam?
5. What was the first thing Hackworth learned in Vietnam?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)