|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
(a) The tactical victory.
(b) The psychological victory.
(c) The media victory.
(d) The popular victory.
2. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 24th.
(b) His 26th.
(c) His 27th.
(d) His 21st.
3. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1964.
(b) August 1962.
(c) August 1965.
(d) August 1969.
4. Who was in command of Hackworth's brigade in Vietnam?
(a) Colonel MacAlister.
(b) Colonel Smith.
(c) Colonel Hunt.
(d) Colonel Frank.
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(b) Two years after the war ended.
(c) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
2. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
3. What did Hackworth say of the year 1966?
4. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)