|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Mitchell.
(c) Fort Mason.
(d) Fort Atkinson.
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective Baracuda.
(c) Objective South.
(d) Objective Logan.
3. Why did Hackworth refuse to be evacuated to Japan?
(a) He wanted to stay with his mistress.
(b) He wanted to write the mission reports himself.
(c) He would have lost his command.
(d) He was afraid of poor care.
4. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) January 1966.
(b) August 1963.
(c) May 1961.
(d) January 1962.
5. Why was Hackworth dissatisfied with his commanding officer?
(a) He issued orders directly to Hackworth men, bypassing him.
(b) He considered him incompetent.
(c) He was from Harvard and Hackworth was from Yale.
(d) The body count only policy put in men in danger needlessly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
2. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned after his tour in Vietnam?
4. What was the first thing Hackworth learned in Vietnam?
5. What was the nickname of Hackworth's new commanding officer?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)