|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of Hackworth's new commanding officer?
(a) Easy Marsh.
(d) The Man.
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(d) Captain Michaely.
3. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a sniper.
(b) Because he shared it with his men.
(c) Because of a tank coming his way.
(d) Because of an air attack.
4. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 2 years in the Army.
(b) After 3 years in the Army.
(c) After 5 years in the Army.
(d) After 4 years in the Army.
5. How long did Hackworth spend in An Kle?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
2. What was the name of the company commander?
3. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
4. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
5. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)