|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Arm and chest.
(b) Legs and arms.
(c) Legs and back.
(d) Back and head.
2. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
(a) St. Vincent College.
(b) West Point.
(c) Austin Community College.
(d) Austin Pevy College.
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Gail Herart.
(c) Jack Markus.
(d) Fred Crispino.
4. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Fourth Battalion.
(b) Sixth Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Second Battalion.
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(c) Van Mieter.
(d) De Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
3. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
4. What unit performed to Hackworth's satisfaction at Phn Rang?
5. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)