|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
(a) The Vietcong knew of Operation Bertha in advance.
(b) The Vietcong knew of Operation Shield in advance.
(c) The Vietcong knew of Operation Hammer in advance.
(d) The Vietcong knew of Operation Gibraltar in advance.
2. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
(a) General Smith.
(b) General Maxwell.
(c) General McPherson.
(d) General Westmoreland.
3. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) 2 soldiers.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) All, but 2.
(d) All, but 10.
4. Where was Hackworth assigned after his tour in Vietnam?
(a) Berlin NATO headquarters.
(b) The Pentagon Office of Personnel.
(c) Saigon General Command.
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) Two years after the war ended.
(b) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(d) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
2. What company was pinned down by the NVA in Chapter 15?
3. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
4. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
5. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)