|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(a) The best company.
(b) Above average.
2. What was emphasized as a measurement of success in Vietnam?
(a) Number of air sorties.
(b) Number of men lost.
(c) Number of missions done.
(d) Body count.
3. How long did Hackworth stay in the U.S. after returning from Vietnam?
(a) 22 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Bunker, Virginia.
(d) New York.
5. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
(a) Group Intelligence Officer.
(b) Group Training Officer.
(c) Group Supply Officer.
(d) Group Logistic Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
2. What did Hackworth want to do after his first tour of duty in Vietnam ended in Chapter 16?
3. What was becoming known about the NVA?
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
5. What were the Night Hunters?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)