|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the NVA leave the engagement area?
(a) At dawn.
(b) At dusk.
(c) At noon.
(d) During the night.
2. What position did Hackworth accept when returning to Vietnam?
(a) Aid to General MacPherson.
(b) Aid to General Appleworth.
(c) Aid of General Marshall.
(d) Aid to Ambassador Maxwell.
3. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid March.
(c) Mid January.
(d) Mid December.
4. What did Hackworth do with the Tigers and B company?
(a) He positioned them on both sides of the enemy.
(b) He positioned them on the right side of the enemy.
(c) He positioned them behind the enemy.
(d) He positioned them behind the company headquarters.
5. Who turned out to be a spy in Chapter 11?
(a) Jeff Bradley.
(b) Jack Kragger.
(c) John Steven.
(d) Harold Borger.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
2. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
3. Who did Hackworth marry?
4. How long did Hackworth stay in the U.S. after returning from Vietnam?
5. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)