|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
2. Who was Hackworth called to brief about his actions?
(a) The Chief of Staff.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) General Watson.
(d) General Westmoreland.
3. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
(a) General MacMillan.
(b) General Smith.
(c) General Zais.
(d) General Snown.
4. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
5. What position did Hackworth accept after being wounded?
(a) G-3 adviser to General Timothy.
(b) G-2 adviser to General Timothy.
(c) G-7 adviser to General Timothy.
(d) G-4 adviser to General Timothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Hackworth give his company?
2. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
3. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
4. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
5. Who position did Hackworth occupy in the 108th Army Group?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)