|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 1969 battle did Hackworth's men participate in?
(a) The Tet Offensive.
(b) The Thanksgiving offensive.
(c) Operation Hammer.
(d) The WyDong Offensive.
2. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
(a) He was sent to the Army War College in New Hampshire.
(b) He was sent to Vietnam to train new recruit.
(c) He was sent to be the aid of the Chief of Staff of the President.
(d) He was sent to the Army's Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth.
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 3 years in the Army.
(b) After 2 years in the Army.
(c) After 5 years in the Army.
(d) After 4 years in the Army.
4. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) West Point.
(b) Community College.
(c) The War College.
(d) Infantry Career Course.
5. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Dog Company.
(b) Able Company.
(c) Bravo Company.
(d) Easy Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Hackworth gave his battalion?
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
3. What was the first thing Hackworth learned in Vietnam?
4. When were the Raiders disbanded?
5. What was the name of the company commander?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)