|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was becoming known about the NVA?
(a) They used Mig planes.
(b) They had better weapons.
(c) They were operating out of Cambodia.
(d) They were supported by China.
2. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Killers.
(b) The Roaring Tigers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Hackworth's Rangers.
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Benning.
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) Fort Collins.
(d) Fort Adams.
4. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Infantry Career Course.
(b) Community College.
(c) West Point.
(d) The War College.
5. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
(a) The popular victory.
(b) The tactical victory.
(c) The psychological victory.
(d) The media victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
2. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
3. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
4. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)