|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth teach?
(b) 19th century military tactics.
(c) The group's own training classes.
(d) English to the locals.
2. When was John Hayes assigned to command Hackworth's Brigade?
(a) March 1967.
(b) March 1969.
(c) March 1968.
(d) March 1966.
3. What was the nickname of Hackworth's new commanding officer?
(a) Easy Marsh.
(b) The Man.
4. What did Hackworth feel the politicians and generals did not know according to Chapter 19?
(a) How much the war in Vietnam cost.
(b) How much money the Army was spending on bad equipment.
(c) Who was in charge in Vietnam.
(d) What was really going on in Vietnam.
5. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
2. When were the Raiders disbanded?
3. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
5. When did Hackworth reapply for the army?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)