|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Community College.
(b) West Point.
(c) The War College.
(d) Infantry Career Course.
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(b) Hackworth's constant training.
(c) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(d) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
3. What was the nickname of Hackworth's new commanding officer?
(a) Easy Marsh.
(b) The Man.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(b) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(c) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
5. What did Hackworth feel the politicians and generals did not know according to Chapter 19?
(a) How much money the Army was spending on bad equipment.
(b) How much the war in Vietnam cost.
(c) What was really going on in Vietnam.
(d) Who was in charge in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
2. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
3. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
4. What operation previously considered stunning did Hackworth study?
5. Where did Hackworth go after An Kle?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)