|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the commanding officers of the pinned down company in Chapter 15?
(a) Captains Markus and Steven.
(b) Captains Murphy and Emerson.
(c) Captains Johnson and Murphy.
(d) Captain Bluwater and Hash.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(a) South Korean.
(d) North Korean.
3. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(b) The Destroyer.
(d) The Animal.
4. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) LONG STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(c) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(d) SWIFT STRIKE III
5. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-5 Operationg Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
3. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
4. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)