|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(b) The Destroyer.
(d) The Animal.
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Jack B. Markus.
(b) John A. Steven.
(c) Ira G. Krogger.
(d) Maxwell D. Taylor.
4. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
(a) Every 12 months.
(b) Every 6 months.
(c) Every 5 months.
(d) Every 3 months.
5. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
(a) Paperwork because of equipment being field tested.
(b) Command incompetence.
(c) Reporting to General Maxwell.
(d) Cooperating with the South Vietnam army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
2. What unit did Hackworth take command of in 1966?
3. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
4. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
5. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)