|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a broken down vehicle.
(b) In a bunker.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a trench.
2. What did Hackworth say of the year 1966?
(a) It was the year he established himself.
(b) The worst year of his career.
(c) The year he lost his stars.
(d) The year he made an enemy of General Johnson.
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 3 years in the Army.
(b) After 4 years in the Army.
(c) After 2 years in the Army.
(d) After 5 years in the Army.
4. Who were the commanding officers of the pinned down company in Chapter 15?
(a) Captains Murphy and Emerson.
(b) Captains Markus and Steven.
(c) Captain Bluwater and Hash.
(d) Captains Johnson and Murphy.
5. Who was in command of Hackworth's brigade in Vietnam?
(a) Colonel MacAlister.
(b) Colonel Hunt.
(c) Colonel Frank.
(d) Colonel Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was F company stationed?
2. What unit did Hackworth take command of in 1966?
3. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
5. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)