|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a broken down vehicle.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a bunker.
2. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Easy Company.
(b) Dog Company.
(c) Bravo Company.
(d) Able Company.
3. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
(d) Bunker, Virginia.
4. What did Hackworth want to do after his first tour of duty in Vietnam ended in Chapter 16?
(b) Return to Vietnam.
(c) Transfer to Florida.
(d) Teach at the Infantry School in Fort Benning.
5. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) In Austin.
(d) In Colorado Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
2. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
3. How long did Hackworth stay in the U.S. after returning from Vietnam?
4. What was becoming known about the NVA?
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)