|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was John Hayes assigned to command Hackworth's Brigade?
(a) March 1967.
(b) March 1966.
(c) March 1968.
(d) March 1969.
2. How long did Hackworth stay in the U.S. after returning from Vietnam?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 22 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 12 months.
3. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
4. Where was Company D sent to?
(a) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(b) Berlin Air Force Base.
5. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) Best Company.
(b) Fighter Company.
(c) Killer Company.
(d) The Immortals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
2. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
3. What operation previously considered stunning did Hackworth study?
4. What position did Hackworth accept after being wounded?
5. Where did Hackworth settle in and attend college?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)