|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth processed before leaving the Army according to Chapter 10?
(a) Fort Mitchell.
(b) Fort Mason.
(c) Fort Adams.
(d) Fort Atkinson.
2. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(b) The Army weapons contract payments.
(c) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
(d) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
3. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
(b) Bunker, Virginia.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid December.
5. What unit did Hackworth take command of in 1966?
(a) The 2/198.
(b) The 7/237.
(c) The 1/27.
(d) The 1/237.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth receive air defense training?
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
5. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)