|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth move his family after returning from Vietnam?
(b) New York.
(c) Bunker, Virginia.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. Until when did Hackworth hold the position of Group HQ Battery CO?
(a) August 1959.
(b) August 1957.
(c) August 1958.
3. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
(a) General Zais.
(b) General Snown.
(c) General Smith.
(d) General MacMillan.
4. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(a) Combat rations.
5. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
(a) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(b) Markus Stubber.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Ira Weng.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth go after An Kle?
2. What 1969 battle did Hackworth's men participate in?
3. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
4. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
5. What did Hackworth teach?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)