|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) De Rich.
(c) Van Mieter.
2. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
(a) The Vietcong knew of Operation Gibraltar in advance.
(b) The Vietcong knew of Operation Shield in advance.
(c) The Vietcong knew of Operation Bertha in advance.
(d) The Vietcong knew of Operation Hammer in advance.
3. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he wanted to stay in California.
(b) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(c) That he wanted to resign.
(d) That he was happy to teach.
4. Where was Hackworth assigned after his tour in Vietnam?
(b) Saigon General Command.
(c) The Pentagon Office of Personnel.
(d) Berlin NATO headquarters.
5. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(b) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(c) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(d) Hackworth's constant training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth want to do after his first tour of duty in Vietnam ended in Chapter 16?
2. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
3. What did Hackworth teach?
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
5. When was John Hayes assigned to command Hackworth's Brigade?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)