|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Logan.
(b) Objective Simon.
(c) Objective Baracuda.
(d) Objective South.
3. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) John Swenson.
(b) Mark Stenven.
(c) Ira Smith.
(d) Steven Prazenka.
5. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)