|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was happy to teach.
(b) That he wanted to stay in California.
(c) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(d) That he wanted to resign.
2. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(c) Combat rations.
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) Killer Company.
(b) Fighter Company.
(c) The Immortals.
(d) Best Company.
5. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a bunker.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a broken down vehicle.
(d) In a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)