|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's constant training.
(b) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(c) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(d) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
3. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
(a) After New Years 1951.
(b) At Thanksgiving 1951.
(c) At Christmas 1952.
(d) After New Years 1950.
4. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(c) Two years after the war ended.
(d) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 27th Infantry Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
4. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)