|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(c) Two years after the war ended.
(d) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's constant training.
(b) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(c) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
(d) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
3. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To protect the country.
(b) To fight Communists.
(c) To travel.
(d) To meet girls.
5. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Space.
(b) In a place called the Hole.
(c) In a place called the Gap.
(d) In a place called the In-between.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
2. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)