|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was lost.
(b) He thought it was won.
(c) He thought it needed more troops.
(d) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because of a sniper.
(b) Because he shared it with his men.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because of a tank coming his way.
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Gail Herart.
(c) Jack Markus.
(d) Fred Crispino.
4. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of May.
(b) End of August.
(c) End of March.
(d) End of July.
5. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid December.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid January.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
3. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
4. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
5. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)