|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(b) He wanted a prisoner.
(c) He didn't want to lose his command.
(d) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective Simon.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective Baracuda.
(d) Objective South.
3. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(b) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The First Army Officer Club.
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were dazed.
(b) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(c) The soldiers were sleeping.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
2. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
3. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
5. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)