|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Master Sergeant Lee.
(b) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(c) Captain Sowal.
(d) Lt. Harvey.
2. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(a) Combat rations.
3. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Mark Stubert.
(b) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(c) Captain John Scagnelli.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
4. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of May.
(b) End of March.
(c) End of July.
(d) End of August.
5. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Hole.
(b) In a place called the Gap.
(c) In a place called the In-between.
(d) In a place called the Space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
2. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
3. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
4. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
5. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)