|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
2. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) Hill Wang.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) The Small Hill.
(d) The No Name Hill.
3. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(c) North Korean.
(d) South Korean.
4. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 2nd platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 1st platoon.
(d) 4th platoon.
5. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Frances.
(b) Master Sergeant Victor.
(c) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(d) Master Sergeant Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
2. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
3. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
5. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)