|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Ernie.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Markus.
2. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 27th.
(b) His 24th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 26th.
3. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) 2 soldiers.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) All, but 2.
(d) All, but 10.
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(b) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(c) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(d) The First Army Officer Club.
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) Van Mieter.
(b) De Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
2. What did Joe Rice make safer?
3. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
4. Where was F company stationed?
5. What name did Hackworth give his company?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)