|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
(a) Captain Sowal.
(b) Sergeant Steve Prazenka.
(c) Master Sergeant Lee.
(d) Lt. Harvey.
2. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To protect the country.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To fight Communists.
(d) To travel.
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
(a) Best Company.
(b) Fighter Company.
(c) Killer Company.
(d) The Immortals.
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Smith.
(b) Major Jack Hemingway.
(c) Major Ralph Kregger.
(d) Major Mark Lauret.
5. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Jack Markus.
(b) Fred Crispino.
(c) Gail Herart.
(d) Mark Stevens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
3. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
4. Where was F company stationed?
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)