|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) His rifle was empty.
(c) The prisoner was larger than him.
(d) He was outnumbered.
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Sixth Battalion.
(b) Fourth Battalion.
(c) Third Battalion.
(d) Second Battalion.
3. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(c) Combat rations.
4. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 37th Infantry Regiment.
5. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 21st.
(b) His 24th.
(c) His 26th.
(d) His 27th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
3. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
4. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
5. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)