|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) His rifle was empty.
(b) He was outnumbered.
(c) The prisoner was larger than him.
(d) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
2. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The No Name Hill.
(b) The Small Hill.
(c) Hill Wang.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
3. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
(b) Treating wounded.
(c) Playing poker.
(d) Building roads.
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Frances.
(c) Master Sergeant Smith.
(d) Master Sergeant Sherman.
5. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(b) The Roaring Tigers.
(c) The Killers.
(d) The Hackworth's Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
5. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)