|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The No Name Hill.
(b) Hill Wang.
(c) The Small Hill.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
3. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(b) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
(c) The South Korean fall stand off.
(d) The American Winter retreat.
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(b) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(c) The First Army Officer Club.
(d) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
5. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1951.
(b) June 5, 1950.
(c) June 25, 1950.
(d) June 25, 1952.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
2. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
3. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
4. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)