|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of May.
(b) End of March.
(c) End of July.
(d) End of August.
2. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Ernie.
(c) Captain Markus.
(d) Captain Michaely.
3. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(c) Combat rations.
4. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1952.
(b) June 25, 1951.
(c) June 5, 1950.
(d) June 25, 1950.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The First Army Officer Club.
(b) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(c) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(d) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
2. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
3. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
5. What did Easy company spend their time in reserve doing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)