|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of August.
(b) End of July.
(c) End of May.
(d) End of March.
2. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Swedish hospital.
(b) A German Hospital.
(c) A French Hospital.
(d) A Japanese Hospital.
3. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Killers.
(b) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Roaring Tigers.
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a trench.
(b) In a bunker.
(c) In a broken down vehicle.
(d) In a house.
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 7th Infantry Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
5. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)