|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a trench.
(b) In a broken down vehicle.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) In a house.
2. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 200.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 40.
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Collins.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Bragg.
(d) Fort Adams.
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Legs and arms.
(b) Arm and chest.
(c) Legs and back.
(d) Back and head.
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
3. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
5. When was Seoul taken by North Korean soldiers?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)