|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
2. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
(a) North Korean.
(b) South Korean.
3. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(c) A river.
(d) A small school in the middle of flat land.
4. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) Hill Wang.
(b) The No Name Hill.
(c) The Small Hill.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
5. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(b) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(c) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(d) The First Army Officer Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
2. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
3. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
4. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)