|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(b) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(c) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(d) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
2. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean tactics.
(b) Troop supplies.
(c) Korean morale.
(d) Troop movements.
3. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
(b) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(c) The soldiers were sleeping.
(d) The soldiers were dazed.
4. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
(a) The South Korean fall stand off.
(b) The Chinese Spring Offensive.
(c) The American Winter retreat.
(d) The North Korean Summer Offensive.
5. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
(a) End of July.
(b) End of August.
(c) End of March.
(d) End of May.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. What was Objective Jake Able?
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
5. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)