|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 400.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 200.
(d) Hill 250.
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Colonel Minit.
3. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A river.
(c) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(d) A small school in the middle of flat land.
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Arm and chest.
(b) Legs and back.
(c) Back and head.
(d) Legs and arms.
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) Hill Wang.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) The No Name Hill.
(d) The Small Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
2. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
3. What name did Hackworth give his company?
4. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
5. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)