|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
(a) He thought it was won.
(b) He thought it was lost.
(c) He thought it needed more troops.
(d) He thought the Chinese made the war unfair.
2. Who were the Korean nationals under the command of?
(a) The Eighth Army.
(b) The Third Army.
(c) The Seventh Army.
(d) The First Army.
3. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their rifles.
(b) Their grenades.
(c) The latrine.
(d) Their canteen.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(d) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) The prisoner was larger than him.
(b) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(c) His rifle was empty.
(d) He was outnumbered.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Easy company join the United Nations in a joint operation?
2. What was waning as Hackworth became an officer?
3. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
4. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
5. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)