|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Ridgeway.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Martin.
(d) General Khan.
2. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid March.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid June.
(d) Mid December.
3. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Easy Company.
(b) Able Company.
(c) Bravo Company.
(d) Dog Company.
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Smith.
(c) Master Sergeant Frances.
(d) Master Sergeant Sherman.
5. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They had better soldiers.
(b) They had better weapons.
(c) They had better air support.
(d) They knew the terrain better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
3. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
4. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)