|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain John Scagnelli.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
2. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A Japanese Hospital.
(b) A Swedish hospital.
(c) A French Hospital.
(d) A German Hospital.
3. Why was Hackworth not able to finish his meal in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he shared it with his men.
(b) Because of a tank coming his way.
(c) Because of an air attack.
(d) Because of a sniper.
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Roaring Tigers.
(b) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(c) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(d) The Killers.
5. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Fred Crispino.
(b) Jack Markus.
(c) Gail Herart.
(d) Mark Stevens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
2. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
3. What did Joe Rice make safer?
4. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
5. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)