|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
(a) Hackworth's constant training.
(b) Hackworth's lack of control of his men.
(c) Hackworth's unorthodox methods.
(d) Hackworth's refusal to follow orders.
2. When did Hackworth decide he did not want to become an officer according to Chapter 5?
(a) After 3 years in the Army.
(b) After 4 years in the Army.
(c) After 2 years in the Army.
(d) After 5 years in the Army.
3. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Second Battalion.
(b) Third Battalion.
(c) Fourth Battalion.
(d) Sixth Battalion.
4. What officer's club did Hackworth say he got drunk at?
(a) The 101st Airborne Officer Club.
(b) The Fifth Air Force Officer Club.
(c) The 5th Fleet Officer Club.
(d) The First Army Officer Club.
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth enlist in the Army?
2. How many raids did Hackworth and his unit complete before going for 5 days of R&R?
3. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
4. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)