|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
2. How many men did Hackworth select for his new unit?
3. When did North Korea cross into South Korea?
(a) June 25, 1951.
(b) June 25, 1952.
(c) June 5, 1950.
(d) June 25, 1950.
4. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
(a) Easy Company.
(b) Able Company.
(c) Bravo Company.
(d) Dog Company.
5. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were dazed.
(b) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(c) The soldiers were sleeping.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)