Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To a house near the sea.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) To a cabin in the mountains.
2. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
(c) Artillery barrages.
(d) Suicide bombings.
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Fred Crispino.
(c) Jack Markus.
(d) Gail Herart.
4. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
(a) He was sent to be the aid of the Chief of Staff of the President.
(b) He was sent to the Army War College in New Hampshire.
(c) He was sent to Vietnam to train new recruit.
(d) He was sent to the Army's Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth.
5. Why did Hackworth enlist in the army according to Chapter 2?
(a) To meet girls.
(b) To travel.
(c) To protect the country.
(d) To fight Communists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
2. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
3. Where was Hackworth assigned to after his promotion?
4. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
5. Whose minefield did Hackworth talk about negotiating in Chapter 5?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)