Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the United Nations armies cross the 38th parallel?
(a) By July.
(b) By June.
(c) By January.
(d) By March.
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't want to lose his command.
(b) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(c) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
3. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Mark Stevens.
(b) Fred Crispino.
(c) Jack Markus.
(d) Gail Herart.
4. What was the unit Hackworth created called?
(a) The Killers.
(b) The Wolfhound Raiders.
(c) The Hackworth's Rangers.
(d) The Roaring Tigers.
5. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(b) Van Mieter.
(c) De Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
3. Who became Hackworth's mentor according to Chapter 2?
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)