|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their rifles.
(b) Their grenades.
(c) Their canteen.
(d) The latrine.
2. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
(a) Master Sergeant.
3. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Legs and back.
(b) Arm and chest.
(c) Legs and arms.
(d) Back and head.
4. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Teach military tactics.
(b) Learn German.
(c) Become a General.
(d) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
5. What did Joe Rice make safer?
(c) Combat rations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
3. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
4. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)