|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted a prisoner.
(b) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(c) He didn't want to lose his command.
(d) He didn't consider his wound serious.
2. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 26th.
(b) His 24th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 27th.
3. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Eisenhower.
(c) General Ridgeway.
(d) General Khan.
4. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
(a) Gail Herart.
(b) Fred Crispino.
(c) Mark Stevens.
(d) Jack Markus.
5. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
(a) July 1965.
(b) July 1967.
(c) July 1966.
(d) July 1968.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
3. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
4. What name did Hackworth give his company?
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)