|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
(a) When they started going through the Hani Valley.
(b) When they started going through the Wang Valley.
(c) When they started going through the Than Valley.
(d) When they started going through the Chorwan Valley.
2. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(b) The Destroyer.
(c) The Animal.
3. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Gap.
(b) In a place called the In-between.
(c) In a place called the Space.
(d) In a place called the Hole.
4. What promotion did Hackworth receive before leaving Germany?
(b) Master Sergeant.
5. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Become a General.
(b) Teach military tactics.
(c) Learn German.
(d) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
3. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
4. What did Hackworth teach?
5. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)