|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
2. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(b) The best company.
(c) Above average.
3. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid December.
(d) Mid March.
4. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
(a) Master Sergeant Victor.
(b) Master Sergeant Sherman.
(c) Master Sergeant Smith.
(d) Master Sergeant Frances.
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(c) He wanted a prisoner.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing Hackworth learned in Vietnam?
2. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
3. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
4. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
5. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)