|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 27th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 7th Infantry Regiment.
2. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) January 1966.
(b) January 1962.
(c) August 1963.
(d) May 1961.
3. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
(b) The Animal.
(d) The Destroyer.
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) Mark Stenven.
(b) Steven Prazenka.
(c) John Swenson.
(d) Ira Smith.
5. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) Half of his force.
(b) 2 soldiers.
(c) All, but 2.
(d) All, but 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
2. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
3. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
4. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
5. What did Joe Rice make safer?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)