|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) May 1961.
(b) January 1962.
(c) January 1966.
(d) August 1963.
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Hope.
(b) USS Poseidon.
(c) USS Aurora.
(d) USS Haven.
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 40.
(b) Hill 200.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 250.
4. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
(a) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(b) Ira Weng.
(c) Markus Stubber.
(d) John Smith.
5. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) 2 soldiers.
(b) Half of his force.
(c) All, but 10.
(d) All, but 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
3. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
5. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)