|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
(a) Third Battalion.
(b) Second Battalion.
(c) Fourth Battalion.
(d) Sixth Battalion.
2. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Aurora.
(b) USS Poseidon.
(c) USS Haven.
(d) USS Hope.
3. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A French Hospital.
(b) A German Hospital.
(c) A Japanese Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(c) A river.
(d) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
5. What volunteer force joined Hackworth's unit?
(a) The Tiger force.
(b) The HammerClaw force.
(c) The Cheetah force.
(d) The Lion force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
3. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
4. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)