|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
(a) The Roaring Lions 1st Brigade.
(b) The Screaming Eagles 1st Brigade.
(c) The Hissing Snakes 1st Brigade.
(d) The Baring Elephants 1st Brigade.
2. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
(a) Objective South.
(b) Objective Logan.
(c) Objective Simon.
(d) Objective Baracuda.
3. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid January.
(c) Mid December.
(d) Mid March.
4. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Martin.
(b) General Ridgeway.
(c) General Khan.
(d) General Eisenhower.
5. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
(a) Suicide bombings.
(c) Artillery barrages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What irritated Hackworth in Vietnam?
2. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. What did Hackworth teach?
5. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)