|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
2. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he wanted to stay in California.
(b) That he was happy to teach.
(c) That he wanted to resign.
(d) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
3. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Steve Prazenka.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(b) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(c) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(d) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
5. What did Hackworth teach?
(a) English to the locals.
(b) The group's own training classes.
(c) 19th century military tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Hackworth give his company?
2. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
3. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
4. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
5. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)