|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
(a) July 1968.
(b) July 1966.
(c) July 1965.
(d) July 1967.
2. Where was Company D sent to?
(b) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
(c) Berlin Air Force Base.
3. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(b) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(c) He wanted a prisoner.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
4. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 200.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 250.
5. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he wanted to stay in California.
(b) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(c) That he wanted to resign.
(d) That he was happy to teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
2. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
3. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
4. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
5. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)