|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Ralph Kregger.
(b) Major Jack Hemingway.
(c) Major Mark Lauret.
(d) Major Smith.
2. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
(a) Every 3 months.
(b) Every 12 months.
(c) Every 5 months.
(d) Every 6 months.
3. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Aurora.
(b) USS Haven.
(c) USS Hope.
(d) USS Poseidon.
4. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
(a) Captain Steve Prazenka.
(b) Colonel Minit.
(c) Captain Michaely.
5. What volunteer force joined Hackworth's unit?
(a) The Cheetah force.
(b) The HammerClaw force.
(c) The Tiger force.
(d) The Lion force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
2. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
3. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
4. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)