|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A small school in the middle of flat land.
(b) A river.
(c) A fort.
(d) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
2. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) Hill Wang.
(b) The Small Hill.
(c) Hamburger Hill.
(d) The No Name Hill.
3. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
4. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 250.
(b) Hill 40.
(c) Hill 400.
(d) Hill 200.
5. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
(a) The Vietcong knew of Operation Shield in advance.
(b) The Vietcong knew of Operation Gibraltar in advance.
(c) The Vietcong knew of Operation Hammer in advance.
(d) The Vietcong knew of Operation Bertha in advance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
2. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
5. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)