|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hackworth transferred to the battle group Combat Support Company?
(a) August 1963.
(b) May 1961.
(c) January 1962.
(d) January 1966.
2. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid December.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid January.
3. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 27th.
(b) His 24th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 26th.
4. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(b) The best company.
(d) Above average.
5. Who replaced General MacArthur in command of the American troops in Korea?
(a) General Ridgeway.
(b) General Khan.
(c) General Eisenhower.
(d) General Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often were Commanding Officers rotated in Vietnam?
2. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
3. Where was F company stationed?
4. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
5. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)