|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Company D sent to?
(c) Berlin Air Force Base.
(d) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
2. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain John Maxwell.
(b) Captain Mark Stubert.
(c) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(d) Captain John Scagnelli.
3. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
(a) The Roaring Lions 1st Brigade.
(b) The Screaming Eagles 1st Brigade.
(c) The Hissing Snakes 1st Brigade.
(d) The Baring Elephants 1st Brigade.
4. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
(a) Markus Stubber.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(d) Ira Weng.
5. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean tactics.
(b) Troop supplies.
(c) Korean morale.
(d) Troop movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
2. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
3. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
4. What Battalion was Colonel Locke in charge of?
5. Why did Hackworth and Colonel Young have a series of confrontations?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)