|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their grenades.
(b) The latrine.
(c) Their canteen.
(d) Their rifles.
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Legs and arms.
(b) Arm and chest.
(c) Legs and back.
(d) Back and head.
3. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 24th.
(b) His 21st.
(c) His 27th.
(d) His 26th.
4. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The No Name Hill.
(b) The Small Hill.
(c) Hamburger Hill.
(d) Hill Wang.
5. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
2. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
3. What was the first thing Hackworth learned in Vietnam?
4. What was Objective Jake Able?
5. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)