|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their grenades.
(b) The latrine.
(c) Their rifles.
(d) Their canteen.
2. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Become a General.
(b) Learn German.
(c) Teach military tactics.
(d) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
3. What was the first thing Hackworth learned in Vietnam?
(a) That he should always have a change of socks.
(b) The language.
(c) That the Viet Cong is not in the cities.
(d) There was no safe zone.
4. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
(a) His Associate's degree.
(b) His Doctorate.
(c) His Bachelor's degree.
(d) His Master's degree.
5. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(b) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
(c) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(d) The 40th California National Guard Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
4. What nickname did Hackworth get while assigned to the Combat Support Company?
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)