|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Korean tactics.
(b) Troop supplies.
(c) Troop movements.
(d) Korean morale.
2. Where was Company D sent to?
(a) Berlin Air Force Base.
(d) Tempelhof Air Force Base.
3. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(b) San Francisco.
4. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Smith.
(b) Major Mark Lauret.
(c) Major Jack Hemingway.
(d) Major Ralph Kregger.
5. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
2. Who came to visit Hackworth on the front?
3. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
4. What was Hackworth's working on in Germany?
5. Who was the U.S. ambassador in Vietnam in 1965?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)