|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first major engagement for Hackworth and his men?
(a) Operation Hammer.
(b) Operation Gibraltar.
(c) Operation Shield.
(d) Operation Bertha.
2. Who was President during the Berlin crisis?
3. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the Hole.
(b) In a place called the Space.
(c) In a place called the Gap.
(d) In a place called the In-between.
4. What were Hackworth and his platoon required to ask permission of Lt.Gilchrist before using?
(a) Their rifles.
(b) The latrine.
(c) Their canteen.
(d) Their grenades.
5. When did Hackworth return to his unit in Korea?
(a) Mid June.
(b) Mid December.
(c) Mid March.
(d) Mid January.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hackworth arrive in Vietnam?
2. Who was in command of the Task Force that took Suwon back from the North Koreans?
3. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
4. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
5. During what operation did Hackworth become the assistant to the platoon sergeant?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)