|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was F company stationed?
(a) In a place called the In-between.
(b) In a place called the Space.
(c) In a place called the Hole.
(d) In a place called the Gap.
2. What general welcomed Hackworth's unit when it arrived in Vietnam?
(a) General Maxwell.
(b) General McPherson.
(c) General Westmoreland.
(d) General Smith.
3. What was the hill where the North Korean were stationed called?
(a) The Small Hill.
(b) The No Name Hill.
(c) Hill Wang.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
4. What did Hackworth decide he wanted to do?
(a) Learn German.
(b) Become a training officer in Vietnam.
(c) Teach military tactics.
(d) Become a General.
5. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
(a) That he was unhappy with his assignment.
(b) That he wanted to resign.
(c) That he wanted to stay in California.
(d) That he was happy to teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
2. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
5. What did Hackworth learn 6 months after the unit's first major engagement from a Vietcong prisoner?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)