|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Company D rated according to Chapter 12?
(b) The best company.
(d) Above average.
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Back and head.
(b) Legs and arms.
(c) Arm and chest.
(d) Legs and back.
3. Who was Colonel Locke replaced by?
(a) Major Mark Lauret.
(b) Major Jack Hemingway.
(c) Major Ralph Kregger.
(d) Major Smith.
4. Where was assigned Hackworth during his second tour of duty in Chapter 9?
(a) The 37th Nevada National Guard Division.
(b) The 20th Colorado National Guard Division.
(c) The 40th California National Guard Division.
(d) The 15th New York National Guard Division.
5. What regiment was Hackworth assigned to upon arriving in Korea in Chapter 4?
(a) 17th Infantry Regiment.
(b) 37th Infantry Regiment.
(c) 7th Infantry Regiment.
(d) 27th Infantry Regiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
2. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
3. Who commanded the tanks that came to assist G company?
4. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
5. Where was F company stationed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)