|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the commanding officer of the Ranger unit that Third platoon joined?
(a) Captain Mark Stubert.
(b) Captain Ira Wenmann.
(c) Captain John Scagnelli.
(d) Captain John Maxwell.
2. What was Objective Jake Able?
(a) A fort.
(b) A craggy, almost vertical hill.
(c) A river.
(d) A small school in the middle of flat land.
3. Who announced to Hackworth and his men that they would have to reinforce Berlin?
4. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
(c) Suicide bombings.
(d) Artillery barrages.
5. Where was Hackworth assigned after returning to the U.S.?
(a) The 5th Air Group.
(b) The 87th Airborne Division.
(c) The 1st Cavalier Division.
(d) The 101st Airborne Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
2. Where was F company stationed?
3. What did Hackworth let his hierarchy know?
4. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
5. Where was Company D sent to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)