|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the North Koreans have an advantage in fighting F Company?
(a) They had better weapons.
(b) They knew the terrain better.
(c) They had better soldiers.
(d) They had better air support.
2. Where did Hackworth's unit spend time every few months?
3. Where was Hackworth during the battle of la Drang Valley?
(a) In Japan.
(b) In the U.S.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In Saigon.
4. About what did Hackworth and his men learn thanks to North Korean soldiers they took prisoner?
(a) Troop movements.
(b) Troop supplies.
(c) Korean tactics.
(d) Korean morale.
5. What hospital was Hackworth transferred to after his head injury?
(a) USS Haven.
(b) USS Hope.
(c) USS Aurora.
(d) USS Poseidon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
2. What did Hackworth think of the war when he arrived in Korea?
3. When was Hackworth's unit told they were going on reserve?
4. What was the name of the unit Hackworth was sent to Vietnam with in Chapter 14?
5. What resulted in many casualties during the first major engagement of Hackworth's unit?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)