|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
(a) A tour of the Pentagon.
(b) A tour of training bases in the U.S.
(c) A tour of Vietnam.
(d) A tour of Germany.
2. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-4 Operationg Officer.
3. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) Roads for tanks.
(b) Opportunity targets.
(c) A weak point.
(d) Gun positions.
4. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
(a) John Swenson.
(b) Ira Smith.
(c) Mark Stenven.
(d) Steven Prazenka.
5. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) John A. Steven.
(b) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(c) Ira G. Krogger.
(d) Jack B. Markus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
2. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
3. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
4. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
5. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)