|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Adams.
(b) Fort Collins.
(c) Fort Benning.
(d) Fort Bragg.
2. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) In Austin.
(d) In Colorado Springs.
3. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 40.
(b) Hill 400.
(c) Hill 250.
(d) Hill 200.
4. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-7 Operationg Officer.
5. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
(a) Fighting low level terrorists.
(b) Toward the European battlefield.
(c) Fighting on small islands.
(d) Fighting with nuclear weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
2. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
3. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
4. When was Joel Hackworth born?
5. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)