|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
(a) 2 Stars Generals.
(b) 4 Stars Generals.
(c) 3 Stars Generals.
(d) 1 Star Generals.
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(b) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(c) He wanted a prisoner.
(d) He didn't want to lose his command.
3. When did the Tet offensive take place?
4. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
(a) A tour of training bases in the U.S.
(b) A tour of the Pentagon.
(c) A tour of Vietnam.
(d) A tour of Germany.
5. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) John A. Steven.
(b) Ira G. Krogger.
(c) Jack B. Markus.
(d) Maxwell D. Taylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
2. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
5. When were the Raiders disbanded?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)