|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Community College.
(b) Infantry Career Course.
(c) West Point.
(d) The War College.
2. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(b) Fort Adams.
(c) Fort Collins.
(d) Fort Benning.
3. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
(a) A tour of training bases in the U.S.
(b) A tour of Germany.
(c) A tour of the Pentagon.
(d) A tour of Vietnam.
4. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
(a) Made an effective force out of them.
(b) Made them equals to the SEALs.
(c) Increased enrollment.
(d) Avoided training injuries.
5. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
(a) Necessary changes in the supply system.
(b) Necessary changes in the schooling system.
(c) Necessary changes on how the contracts were awarded.
(d) Necessary changes in how the officers were paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
2. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
3. When was Joel Hackworth born?
4. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)