|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(a) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(b) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(d) Two years after the war ended.
2. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
(a) Made an effective force out of them.
(b) Avoided training injuries.
(c) Increased enrollment.
(d) Made them equals to the SEALs.
3. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
4. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Legs and back.
(b) Back and head.
(c) Arm and chest.
(d) Legs and arms.
5. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
2. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
4. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
5. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)