|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 27th.
(b) His 26th.
(c) His 24th.
(d) His 21st.
2. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
(a) A tour of Germany.
(b) A tour of Vietnam.
(c) A tour of the Pentagon.
(d) A tour of training bases in the U.S.
3. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Ira G. Krogger.
(b) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(c) John A. Steven.
(d) Jack B. Markus.
4. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Community College.
(b) Infantry Career Course.
(c) West Point.
(d) The War College.
5. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
(b) The Army weapons contract payments.
(c) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(d) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
2. When did the Tet offensive take place?
3. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
4. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
5. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)