|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-5 Operationg Officer.
2. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 26th.
(b) His 27th.
(c) His 24th.
(d) His 21st.
3. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In Austin.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) In New York.
(d) In Colorado Springs.
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(b) San Francisco.
5. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) LONG STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(c) SWIFT STRIKE III
(d) SWIFT RETALIATION III
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Joel Hackworth born?
2. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
3. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
4. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
5. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)