|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 24th.
(b) His 26th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 27th.
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(b) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(c) He didn't want to lose his command.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
3. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army weapons contract payments.
(b) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
(c) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(d) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
4. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Infantry Career Course.
(b) Community College.
(c) The War College.
(d) West Point.
5. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
(a) Fighting on small islands.
(b) Toward the European battlefield.
(c) Fighting with nuclear weapons.
(d) Fighting low level terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
2. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
3. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
4. When was Joel Hackworth born?
5. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)