|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
(a) A German Hospital.
(b) A Japanese Hospital.
(c) A French Hospital.
(d) A Swedish hospital.
2. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(b) LONG STRIKE III
(c) SWIFT STRIKE III
(d) SWIFT RETALIATION III
3. When was Joel Hackworth born?
(a) In 1975.
(b) When Hackworth was to sent to Vietnam.
(c) When Hackworth was wounded by rocket fire.
(d) When Hackworth divorced Patty.
4. When did the Tet offensive take place?
5. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
(a) Fort Lewis.
(b) Fort Washington.
(c) Fort Benning.
(d) Fort Mach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
5. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)