|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
(a) 1 Star Generals.
(b) 4 Stars Generals.
(c) 3 Stars Generals.
(d) 2 Stars Generals.
2. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
3. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(d) San Francisco.
5. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To Mexico.
(b) To a cabin in the mountains.
(c) To Canada.
(d) To a house near the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
2. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
3. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
4. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
5. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)