|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
(a) Austin Pevy College.
(b) West Point.
(c) St. Vincent College.
(d) Austin Community College.
2. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
(a) Inspector General in Vietnam.
(b) Aid to the base commander.
(c) Commander of Fort Maxwell.
(d) Battalion commander.
3. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
(a) General Snown.
(b) General Smith.
(c) General Zais.
(d) General MacMillan.
4. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) In Austin.
(d) In Colorado Springs.
5. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Legs and arms.
(b) Legs and back.
(c) Arm and chest.
(d) Back and head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
2. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
3. What did the American forces win during the Tet offensive?
4. When did the Tet offensive take place?
5. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)