|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
(a) Increased enrollment.
(b) Made them equals to the SEALs.
(c) Avoided training injuries.
(d) Made an effective force out of them.
2. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) All, but 10.
(b) All, but 2.
(c) Half of his force.
(d) 2 soldiers.
3. When did the Tet offensive take place?
4. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-5 Operationg Officer.
5. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
(b) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(c) The Army weapons contract payments.
(d) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
2. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
3. Who was Hackworth reunited with at his new position?
4. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
5. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)