|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Joel Hackworth born?
(a) When Hackworth was to sent to Vietnam.
(b) When Hackworth divorced Patty.
(c) In 1975.
(d) When Hackworth was wounded by rocket fire.
2. When did the Tet offensive take place?
3. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
(a) Half of his force.
(b) 2 soldiers.
(c) All, but 10.
(d) All, but 2.
4. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 24th.
(b) His 21st.
(c) His 26th.
(d) His 27th.
5. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1964.
(b) August 1965.
(c) August 1962.
(d) August 1969.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
2. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
3. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
4. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)