|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
(a) 4 Stars Generals.
(b) 1 Star Generals.
(c) 3 Stars Generals.
(d) 2 Stars Generals.
2. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
(a) Hill 40.
(b) Hill 400.
(c) Hill 250.
(d) Hill 200.
3. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(b) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
(c) The Army weapons contract payments.
(d) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
4. What birthday did Hackworth spend in the hospital?
(a) His 26th.
(b) His 27th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 24th.
5. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Jack B. Markus.
(b) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(c) Ira G. Krogger.
(d) John A. Steven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
2. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
3. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
4. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
5. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)