|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
2. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
(a) Necessary changes in the schooling system.
(b) Necessary changes on how the contracts were awarded.
(c) Necessary changes in how the officers were paid.
(d) Necessary changes in the supply system.
3. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
(b) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(c) The Army weapons contract payments.
(d) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
4. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-4 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-3 Operationg Officer.
5. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
(a) General Zais.
(b) General MacMillan.
(c) General Snown.
(d) General Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
2. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
3. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
4. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
5. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)