|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-4 Operationg Officer.
2. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
(a) Made an effective force out of them.
(b) Made them equals to the SEALs.
(c) Increased enrollment.
(d) Avoided training injuries.
3. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Community College.
(b) The War College.
(c) Infantry Career Course.
(d) West Point.
4. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
5. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army service schools in the U.S.
(b) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
(c) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
(d) The Army weapons contract payments.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Raiders disbanded?
2. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
3. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
4. Where was Hackworth ordered to report after coming back to the U.S?
5. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)