|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
2. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
(a) Commander of Fort Maxwell.
(b) Inspector General in Vietnam.
(c) Battalion commander.
(d) Aid to the base commander.
3. When were the Raiders disbanded?
(b) After Hackworth's transfer to the U.S.
(c) While Hackworth was recovering from an arm infection.
(d) Two years after the war ended.
4. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(c) San Francisco.
5. Where was Hackworth wounded, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Back and head.
(b) Legs and arms.
(c) Arm and chest.
(d) Legs and back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
2. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
3. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
4. How many of Hackworth's men were wounded during the capture of the hill?
5. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)