|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To Canada.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) To a cabin in the mountains.
(d) To a house near the sea.
2. Who approved recommendations of their action officers at the Pentagon?
(a) 2 Stars Generals.
(b) 1 Star Generals.
(c) 4 Stars Generals.
(d) 3 Stars Generals.
3. What was Hackworth responsible for in the Pentagon, according to Chapter 17?
(a) The Army detail protecting Washington, D.C.
(b) The Army weapons contract payments.
(c) The Army supply going to Vietnam.
(d) The Army service schools in the U.S.
4. What did Hackworth and Slam plan for May of 1968?
(a) A tour of the Pentagon.
(b) A tour of Germany.
(c) A tour of training bases in the U.S.
(d) A tour of Vietnam.
5. When did the Tet offensive take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
2. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
3. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
4. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
5. What did the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff name the restructuration program of the Army?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)