|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
(c) San Francisco.
2. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(b) He didn't want to lose his command.
(c) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
3. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
(a) He was sent to be the aid of the Chief of Staff of the President.
(b) He was sent to Vietnam to train new recruit.
(c) He was sent to the Army's Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth.
(d) He was sent to the Army War College in New Hampshire.
4. What was the system in the Pentagon preventing, according to Hackworth?
(a) Necessary changes in the schooling system.
(b) Necessary changes in how the officers were paid.
(c) Necessary changes in the supply system.
(d) Necessary changes on how the contracts were awarded.
5. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) Jack B. Markus.
(b) John A. Steven.
(c) Maxwell D. Taylor.
(d) Ira G. Krogger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hackworth attending at the start of the Cuban missile crisis?
2. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
3. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
4. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
5. When was Joel Hackworth born?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)