|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Hackworth occupy at the time of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) G-3 Operationg Officer.
(b) G-7 Operationg Officer.
(c) G-5 Operationg Officer.
(d) G-4 Operationg Officer.
2. What general changed his mind about a promise he made to Hackworth?
(a) General Zais.
(b) General Smith.
(c) General MacMillan.
(d) General Snown.
3. When were U.S. destroyers attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin?
(a) August 1964.
(b) August 1965.
(c) August 1969.
(d) August 1962.
4. When was Joel Hackworth born?
(a) When Hackworth was wounded by rocket fire.
(b) When Hackworth divorced Patty.
(c) In 1975.
(d) When Hackworth was to sent to Vietnam.
5. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
(a) Commander of Fort Maxwell.
(b) Battalion commander.
(c) Aid to the base commander.
(d) Inspector General in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Tet offensive take place?
2. How many students were in Hackworth's class?
3. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
4. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
5. Where were the wounded transported after being treated at MASH?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)