|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hackworth refuse to leave the hill after being wounded?
(a) He didn't want to lose his command.
(b) He didn't consider his wound serious.
(c) He wanted to be credited for the victory.
(d) He wanted a prisoner.
2. When was Joel Hackworth born?
(a) In 1975.
(b) When Hackworth divorced Patty.
(c) When Hackworth was wounded by rocket fire.
(d) When Hackworth was to sent to Vietnam.
3. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(b) SWIFT STRIKE IV
(c) SWIFT STRIKE III
(d) LONG STRIKE III
4. Where did Hackworth tell his wife to go during the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) To a house near the sea.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To a cabin in the mountains.
(d) To Mexico.
5. Where was Hackworth offered a position in 1968?
(a) Fort Mach.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Washington.
(d) Fort Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
2. Where did Hackworth complete his Bachelor's degree?
3. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
4. Who was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Cuban missile crisis?
5. What resulted in Hackworth's work with the Rangers?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)