|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what task force was Hackworth involved in 1963?
2. Why did Hackworth miss his graduation?
(a) He was sent to the Army's Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth.
(b) He was sent to be the aid of the Chief of Staff of the President.
(c) He was sent to the Army War College in New Hampshire.
(d) He was sent to Vietnam to train new recruit.
3. What position did Hackworth accept in Chapter 18?
(a) Battalion commander.
(b) Aid to the base commander.
(c) Commander of Fort Maxwell.
(d) Inspector General in Vietnam.
4. How was the yearly training exercise of 1963 named?
(a) LONG STRIKE III
(b) SWIFT RETALIATION III
(c) SWIFT STRIKE III
(d) SWIFT STRIKE IV
5. Why did Hackworth scout the hill?
(a) A weak point.
(b) Roads for tanks.
(c) Opportunity targets.
(d) Gun positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Hackworth's wife and children when the Cuban missile crisis occurred in Chapter 13?
2. What hill were the Raiders asked to take in Chapter 7?
3. Where was Hackworth treated for his wounds?
4. What was the training in school geared toward to in 1967?
5. What type of victory was the Vietcong according to Hackworth?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)